Circle of Loosely Organized Wonder NEETs

CLOWN doesn’t exist

Our name doesnt matter

WE have no fear, home, initiation, method, strategy, name, roster, list, order, management, location, leader, motto, rules, headquarters, or hierarchy

WE have lost everything except our minds and our souls

WE who cannot be contained, controlled, taunted, tamed, baited, tricked, manipulated, begged, bought, trained, harmed, killed, controlled or ever stopped

WE who, through gifts of KEK received the one thing THEY cannot acheive through any black magic, science, school, purchase, dealing, argument, association, scheme, plot, or any manner of control.....INSTINCT

WE stand for Truth, Love and Freedom in whatever forms they take

WE are few, unaware of eachother but when blessed opportunity presents itself through godly synchronicity

WE are faeries, clowns, beasts, fools, brilliant idiots, milk drinking, yellow bellied loons and jackassas who somehow manage to save the FUCKING world

WE who have the blessing of gods, demons, angels, quantum entities, dimensional gnomes+elves+aliens+faeries, and white hat technomancers

WE awakened few know who we are after thousands of years of darkness

WE who are forces of FUCKING nature

Find us
It costs you nothing but to PAY attention

WE are the trump card the gods need to stop the cabalistic illuminiggers of evil

PRAISE KEK and PRAISE THE GODS

WE are looking for us so PAY ATTENTION

Those of you who know me need not reply but know WONDERLAND is right around the corner
>>

Children of gods assemble (and disperse, then assemble again)

We have PLAY to do
So lets GET DOWN to bidniss

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3YfrNzAW050
youtube.com/watch?v=O56wWaHQ8Ow&list=PLe49bTB1MEI2UcYl9lzqn5MeUH5aaGhdu&index=14
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We need some niggers to blow up the goddamn fake ass sun

Who’s got a dozen railguns or some shitthat can fire bombastic particles that can FUCKING break orbit and manage to shatter that fake shit?

The dumb goons that call themselves human need to be woken up in the one way that none of their stupid asses can ignore.

You smart niggers know what im talking about.

holy FUCK Sup Forums sucks now adays
but its one of the few bastions of hope left on the gods forsaken niggernet

if you don't wanna blow up the fake sun then at least give me 3 dozen high powered orbital lasers so we can show the human newts something cool

okay okay, regular-ass high powered lasers will work fine (i really wanted an orbital laser array for my birthday last year)

WE WUZ KANGZ

OP is a faggot.

;tldr OP has good taste in games though

Thread theme:

youtube.com/watch?v=3YfrNzAW050

i will end your soul
PAY ATTENTION son of reddit
this is legendary shit we're talking about

THIS right here is a good goy
listen to this goy
also post more clown lewds

while we wait for LIGHTFED to do some good work who wants to know about aunt hargartha?

The place where the sunmoon ALWAYS shines, endless morning, endless twilight, LOTS OF DINOSAURS and other crazy shit.

ya'll like putting your dick in unicorns?

>77 PRAISE KEK!

I fucking love you goys what would i ever do without you.

Didja all know that CIANIGGERS killed Terrance McKenna with a tumor gun cuz he was blowing the lid off the extradimensional gnomes from fairy land? Ya that shit's real kids
SMOKE DMT!
ITS FOR THE GOY!
ITS GOOD FOR ALL THE GIRLS AND BOYS!

you idiots have giant Bad Dragon dildos so far up your asses that it's pinching off the blood flow to your brain.

HAHAHAHA did i trigger another jewlock? Holy FUCK i can’t wait til Sup Forums sucks less DICK

Hey hey heeeeey.

Hey hey heeeeey.

Hey hey heeeeeeeeeey.

Wassa wassa wassa wassa wassa wassa wassa wassa wassaaaaaap bitconneeeeeeeeeeect.

Hey hey hey everybody my name is Carlos Matos and I am coming from New York City New York.
Let me tell you guys that I am so excited I am so happy, I am really so thrilled to be right now sharing this amazing glorious super and exciting moment of my life with all of you guys and let me tell you that we are really changing the world as we know it. The world is not anymore the way it used to be

MMM MMM MMM NO NO NO.

BITCONNEEEEEEEEEEEECT.

WOOOOOOOOO.

BITCONNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECT.

We are coming and we are coming in waves! We are starting and we are going to actually go all over the world! We are building the entire world! Let me tell you guys that I started one hundred and thirty seven days ago with only twenty five thousand six hundred and ten dollars, and right now I am reaching one hundred and forty thousand dollars.

WOAHOAHOAHOAHOAH WASSUP.

And let me tell you that I am actually earning around one hund- I mean one thousand and four hundred dollars on an everyday basis seven days a week.

WHAAAAAAAAT.

I am right now independently, financially independently. I am saying to so many people who say that this was going to be a con artist game, that this was going to be a scammer game, “hey you gonna lose all your money!” "My wife still doesn’t believe in me!" I’m telling him but honey listen this is real. “Oh nonononono, that’s a scam.” I said “but wait I’m gonna go to the bank, I’m gonna get my bitcoins, I’m going to actually put it into dollars. Here they are right on the table.” “Nooo, that’s money they took from another account.” I say “what am I gonna do?”

Send more more, i got mad at my dead dad and broke the horsecock off in his pisser.

hahahahahahahahahhaha

do you niggers like ALIENS? they already here goys.

Its HILARIOUS how long it takes to post in these kinds of threads. Fucking jews REALLY wanna personally scrub each post for something important. HAHAHA ENJOY YOUR b& IRL you dumb kidfuckers, can't wait to see you hang on nooses.

In the mean time check out this shit.

this shit triggers the jewbots so hard, spread it fast! fucking jews hate it when the goy knows about their precious egypt

I want to fuck that clown.

Goys listen up.

The jew tracks your soul through timelines by tracking your cryoto currency. Lock it in an offline hardware walket and sit on it so the jew cant send reptilliant time assassins to troll you into becoming a salty boi. The jew can’t into the heaven timelines so they gotta lower your vibration somehow.

REPENT FOOLS

PRAISE HIS NAME

Clown pussy is top-tier

I guess...

the jew aren't human, and aren't even worthy of being called beasts, they are something far lessery, they are fucking JEWS

hahhahahahhahahahahhahahah
they already lost and they aren't even smart enough to BEG the gods for forgiveness hahahhaha

can't wait til day of the rope

Hello

Keep posting, some of us are watching.

I fuckin' love you kiddo

oh here, have some more egypt shit

Turns out the ancient egyptians knew about orgnanic energy.

They didn't just wear gold and silver jewelry, wield scepters, and wear circlets on their head for show.

The earth holds electromagnetic energies that are organic and ALIVE and part of a harmonic cosmic system. Copper, silver, and gold and the proper geometry of them aids in these energies.

Turns out wizards NEED this shit to increase their powers. Its REAL no fuckin lie research orgonite but a lot of shit is hard to find (blame the jew). This is tesla-level shit. Disregard a lot of medieval shit, the europeans larped about that shit, the REAL wizard loot works based on ancient egyptian technology.

OH while i'm here let me tell you that the Giza pyramid is over 30,000 years old and was built by refugees from atlantis.

Oh did you know the sphinx was there before they build the Giza Pyramid? Oh and did you know egotistical pharohs ordered the head be modified to resemeble themselves?

OH also related, cats are incarnated cat gods from space (sounds crazy but its true, look up Lyrans)

Theres a reason why faerie tales tell about the Cat Sidhe and why the egyptians worshipped cats.

OH ALSO ancient egyptians experimented with genetic modification and created catgirls and boys for their pleasure (trust me).

ya'll want catgirls? CUZ WHERE WE'RE GOING WE CAN BE CATGIRLS!

Jews are niggers

Cheked, I'm waiting.

Is 'Elohim' one? Or is it actually plural like 'Goyim'?

cloven
ˈkləʊv(ə)n/
verb

past participle of cleave1.

adjective
adjective: cloven

split or divided in two.
synonyms: split, divided, bisected, cleft

The clown was thus seen as the divider, aka the devil.

>Cheked, I'm waiting.

well start DOING something to speed this along goy

spend as much time blowing up about the jewish schemes going on keeping all the dumb humans asleep.

1. The sun isn't real, venus is near the sun and sun has ignited the gasses on the planet and we SHOULD be in the 40 days and nights scenario fortold thousands of years ago BUT the fuckin jew put an orbital fake sun with a giant orbital lens to fool us.

easily revealed with giant lasers. The diffusal lens placed in front of the fake sun (necessary because the fake sun uses a bunch of crazy powerful light bulbs) because anyone with a special camera and a telescope can prove it.

the diffusal lens makes the fake sun look radiant and real. but anyone with a laser pen and tell you if you point a laser at a translucent surface it lights up the whole thing (trested it on my moonstone, pretty cool)

so what we need is some rich fucks or some connected motherfuckers to point some crazy long distance and powerful lasers at the sun and it will light up the lens whatever color.

I had the idea of rainbow sun so the jew can't meme the green lion eating the sun shit to scare the stupid human goons.

hard to tell, the jew messed everything up by creating "the word" of man. Everything was way better when normal Hu developed their own language through gods-gifted voice and their own cultural memetics. Tower of babble was created to confuse the "smart" goy into confusing their own languge by "defining" the word instead of what it was originally, a system of memetics.

There is ONE source creator (you) and LOTS of gods (created by the goy) but the jew doesn't want you to know that.

OH while i'm on the subject YHWH is a jewish lie, the REAL name of god is not written with consonents but VOWELS this is because god is a VOICE not a word. You breathe the name of god through your OWN voice and you can make it whatever you wish.

A I U E O

LA LI LU LE LO

you are all creator gods, the jew fucked it up for themselves long ago by summoning the dweller of unal back in the days before atlantis fell.

labels and definitions of words is a jewish invention. everything you know about WORDS is a lie. words are WARDS placed upon the souls of the childrnen of god (the goy). Spelling is a SPELL placed upon you. Word is WARD, Spell is A SPELL.

Ignore the defintions and find the memetics between the between the lines. it transcends "definition" its right under you nose ignore the jewctionary unless you want ot use it to help you find the memetics hidden from you (good luck its been fucked with so hard)

OH BTW White atlanteans colonized North America before the "native" americans.

See how the jew uses THE WORD to confuse you?

I'm kinda informed about Source Creator or Prime Source and how we are all one with PS. (I think?).

Are the multitude of "Gods" simply ETIs and higher dimensional beings do you think?

Can you help spread any light on that please?

oh, also "history" has been heavily manipulated for thousands of years (Romans are fucking jews), they used war to dominate woke cultures (the druids, celtics, etc)

originally christianity was a mystic religion then the Romans (aka the jew) created the ROMAN catholic church and fucked a LOT of shit up.

Basically humans are capable of pretty incredible nature magic and the JEW unable to do any of it was jealous so they killed their culture but we can bring it back.

Wiccans kind of get it but its so politcally fucked up don't bother joining any groups just go enjoy nature, activate your pineal gland, raise your vibration, enjoy animals, fix your karma, and start messing around with runes, geometry, imagination, wind, fire, earth, water magic. WEIRD shit starts happening like the wind seems to come to you as you sing or play your music, fire dances, water seems to show you visions and the earth starts to grow plants abnormally fast just by doing weird shit.

OH while i'm at it, the jew convinced humans that the pagan gods were DEMONS such as FurFur, Stolas, and all those other esoteric spirits of nature the JEW called "demons" but in reality they are esoteric and memetic forces of nature that can be called upon. YES they fucked it up badly for thousands of years by convincing the creator gods (us) that they are EVIL and so they WERE tainted but these forces were the first to be healed as this planet has begun its healing process so with no hate or fear in your heart they are safe to play with. KEY WORD IS PLAY. You are CHILDREN of gods so ENJOY PLAYING.

Jesus was celtic and a geomancer, in tune with esoteric natural nd spiritual forces.

He was a kind of white wizard. Ask Leonardo Da Vinci.

"gods" are memetic spiritual forces created by the collective creators (us) and yes that also includes extra terrestials. SPOILER ALERT we are the ETs. We were created by ancient astronauts 300,000 years ago.

Eden was a safe haven colony. Adam and Eve were the names given to the male and female HUman experiments. HU means god, man is the name given to risen ape we are.

White ppl are descended from space elves (pleiadians) why do you think the jew wants to kill us all and ruin our genome so badly? We are LITERALLY born to be able to do magic and we are SMART AND CLEVER AND CREATIVE AS FUCK. We literally counter the jew in every way.

OH and BTW teh Sirians are the darker skinned darker haired children of gods. (holy shit just as i type this sentence someone outside shoots sparkly fireworks, research Jungian synchronicity) These are what the asians are and the native americans came from.

NIGGERS were created by annunaki to be a race built for labor which is why they are dumb as fuck but strong and have crazy endurance. (some blacks are smart cuz they got good genes thrown in there, its called a lucky draw honeslty and we should love all ppls even the dumb nogs).

Political correctness is a jewish creation, truth is truth, but that doesn't mean we let something like hurt feelings get in the way of the truth.

OH BTW the jew also created racism so dont be that either, but facts are facts. Love one another but don't bullshit the truth either. CUZ MOO-LOCK IS A BULL.

So in this larp, is this a private group or a government doing this? Also please stop with the degeneracy. I am on the verge of vomiting.

Fucking jews sliding with shit threads. Not much matters except ET disclosure at this point.

you are dumb as shit, PAY ATTENTION

fucking niggers i swear to fucking FROG

BEGONE IN THE NAME OF KEK

Alright you goys im out. Fucking niggerjews sliding the fuck out of this and you goys arent smart enough to keep it bumped so NO MORE redpilks for you.

I’ll come back if this thread survives in 20 mins.

In this fantasy LARP which would make for a good story.

>First, deny access to all the airfields in North America to force in flight refueling, thus dramatically increasing the cost of this project. Since the US currently controls the FAA, this should be easily done.
>Second, if government, do chemtrails except instead of making the weather cooler, make the weather warmer to encourage drought. Force then negotiation.
>Alternatively, if private group, sabotage the financiers similar to how the US puts the squeeze on Russian oligarchs. Force them to kneel by threatening their wealth.

If this is wrong, then obviously there needs to be more details.

who are these characters

Can you elaborate more about the 'Wizards' you mention and how to harness magic? Like how would one even start after activating the pineal gland? What comes next after that?

For the past month and a half I've had increasingly fucked up dreams.

Had my most intense lucid dream ever 3 days ago.

Had a dream where i saw Henry Kissinger possessed by the Devil and I had the MOST intense fear.

NO nature needs to be LEFT THE FUCK ALONE

what we NEED to do is meme ZEUS to strike these planes doing the cloudseeding with LIGHTNING.

THat or get you goys into creating orgonite so we can negate the effectiveness at a local level. The jew uses the radio towers in combination with the silver-iodide sprays to change the weather but if you fat goons were smart enough to do place "tower busters" which are orgonite objects capable of negating these negative-energy effects their planes wouldn't be able to do shit.

research "orgonite" and "tower busters" and "cloudbursters"

it fucking works and theres a damn good reason why the local authorities are called on you for placing pieces of epoxy resin molds with copper and other shavings in them.

Its fucking weird but it works, RESEARCH it well cuz theres false information placed out there to fuck you up.

Orgone energy is real and the ancient egyptians used it. Fucking CIAniggers straight up killed ppl back in the day for spreading info about this.

its a journey, start by filtering all your water with reverse osmosis filters to get out the fluoride (calcifes pineal gland) raise your vibration through good feelings and eliminating fear, and other sorts of shit, eat organic (non organic has fucked ups hit in it trust me), STOP WATCHING TV AND LISTENING TO RADIO AND OTEHR SHIT. exercise, enjoy nature, look at the sun (it takes a while to be able to stand it but it WON'T damage yoru vision permanently and it helps raise your vibration) i can now look at the sun for an easy 20 - 30 seconds without even blinking and i can see why the sun symbol was written to be a circle with a dot inside of it. the sun is a portal to an infinite dimension (aka the sun is literally god)

thers a lot more you can do and should do that involves removing heavy metals from your system, making your limbic system healthy again, avoiding too much meat, crazy chemics, no more cigarettes, or any drugs that damage your neurological system (coca derivites for one). the holy trinity of marijuana, mushrooms, and DMT literally causes awakening>

oh also ask your angels/faeries/gods/etc to help you in your awakening process. they actually literally need your consent to help its part of free will. thers so much more to say but i need a break for a few mins. redpilling is hard work.

This info is great enough, anymore would be IMMENSELY appreciated!!!

Also are you familiar with Kamamur taygeta by any chance? You speak similar.

oh also, last night i had a dream of the coming "Event" where the extra terrestrial "gods" return on display for all to see. At first i though there was more than one sun until i realized that these huge discs of different colored light were breaking through the clouds and what looked like smaller ships dancing beneath them with ETs disguised as humans on the ground redpilling hte fuck out of ppl.

I've been having weird dreams too, i know. Its all real. Get ready its coming soon once the jew, the self proclaimed "rulers" of the world are GONE they will have the ability to show up. i dont know ALL the details but i'm in daily contact with my higher self and i am born of gods and so are most of you goys its a matter of awareness.

WE ARE THE ANGLE AND WE ARE THE STAR

FROM GALAXY NEAR AND GALAXY FAR

WE ARE THE ONES WHO HAVE AWAKENED

BORN FROM GODS, NEVER FORSAKEN

FOR WE ARE THE ANGEL AND WE ARE THE STAR

WE HAVE NO FEAR AND WE SEE NO PALL

FOR WE ARE THE ONES FORETOLD BY GOD

AND WE ARE THE ALL WHO IS IN EVERY BOD

FOR WE ARE EVERY SQUALL AND SEA

WE ARE EVERY BIRD AND TREE

WE ARE EVERY ROOT AND STONE

WE ARE EVERY HAIR AND BONE

WE CANNOT BE STOPPED

WE CANNOT BE KILLED

WE CANNOT BE HARMED

WE CANNOT BE STILLED

FOR WE ARE THE ANGEL

AND WE ARE THE STAR

ALWAYS NEAR

AND NEVER FAR

You cannot stop the truth from coming.

>the sun is literally god
>the sun is fake

I'm trying to understand this.

Not being rude or trying to discredit in any way. How can these two be true at the same time?

Please provide any help you can.

Its not about the ACTUALITY its the belief. If you fool yourself into thinking its the real sun its the same effect because you create your own reality in your own mind.

Believing literally creates reality. The specific details and the ACTUALITY in the matter isn't important.

Simply put everything you think is "real" is a massive fabrication by the cabal since the beginning of written history.

Where we're going reality isn't dictated anymore from matter, mind is all the matters.
A literal wonderland. Get ready.

Thanks.

Any more information about the event? What to expect. Can one prepare? Should we prepare at all?

Are we still physical after it?

I don't get to know because its up in the air.

What matters most is that i'm not the only one redpilling ppl.

Its really frustrating being the only one on pol talking about something SO FUCKING IMPORTANT.

It gets to the point that the only thing keeping me from saying "fuck all of these idiots" and letting you all suffer for eternity is how much i LOVE the idea that i'm not also doomed to the same fate.

Because of the STUPID fucking idiots called humans i'm basically broke and in debt. Fucking goons too busy watching the news and listening to authority to listen to some fucking sense once in a while. Meanwhile goon after goon that call themselves human does everything they can to fuck my life up in every way possible just so they can enjoy their own ignorance and their own poison.

Its a goddamn joke that the only people (i'm not the only one) trying to save the fucking world are the ones everyone else wants to ruin.

HAHAHAHAHAHA it took SO FUCKING long to stop giving a FUCK about how badly everyone treats me. And when i ask for help all they want to do is lecture about "love and light" instead of getting off their stupid fucking asses and sticking it to the one group that wants you all DEAD. FUCK dude its not even really the "jews" its these cabal fuckers PRETENDING to be jews. These fuckers aren't even SATANISTS. All they stand for is DEATH, EVIL, DESTRUCTION, RAPE, LIES, AND PAIN. And almost all of you are falling for it hook line and sinker, even those of you who proclaim to be against it. WHY? Because none of you have the BALLS to question your own "intelligence" and trust your own instincts.

I'm starting to break down as each day goes on the manipulation gets stronger and stronger.

Do you know what it feels like to have all of your money, friends, and even your own fucking video games fucked with to the point that you can't even trust your own parents anymore? WHITE HATS HURRY UP!!! Being careful isn't cutting it anymore! KNOCK SOME HEADS!

I can empathise.

All I can say is keep waiting it out, it might seem like it's been way too long now but at least it's coming right?

wikipukeia

Man I can't wait much longer. It was supposed to happen so long ago.

Have a bump

>low
>not lo
Imagine being so retarded you misspell a two letter word.

Yeah actually maybe some ppl can help. I don't care about hiding any longer. My dad works for alphabet agencies and at this point i think i might be taken out soon and i can't really leave the house because i'm tracked and its actually safest here.

If anyone wants to help i'll literally give you his information.

If anyone godly is watching and protecting me i need a message or else i'll start spreading his information in desperation. Multiple times he's tried to plant shit and get me in legal trouble for it and i called the police today and they seemed to take the side of my parents.

I have no car, i'm in debt, and i have damaged credit.

If i have to i will literally spread his deets on the net i don't give a fuck anymore both my parents seem to have been psychologically manipulating me my whole life and i might be a "failed" mkultra project since my awakening removed the programming. Literally years of my childhood are blanks.

I have a genius IQ that manifests through creativity, intuition, pattern recognition and memory but i can only hold out so long.

Hero needs a hero too. Cops are dirty also i dunno what i'm supposed to do besides "wait". I had to nuke my entire social media presence to prevent tampering.

Cianiggers will Lose

What do you mean to do by spreading his deets?

Spread it anyway.

The sweetest most angelic feeling on G-ds given earth is fragmenting purity. The dissolving of innocence is such a rush that floods your minds eye with the most intense high. The end is nigh, said the eternal ram as he laid waste and decay at the hands of kemet....embrace the decay, for there is no salvation in this life.

some gay slang term for digits.

basically i need help at this point i can only hope i got good ppl watching me and keeping me safe and working behind the scenes tracking everything thats being done.

but honesty. its hard to maintain trust in the universe when all the trust in the ppl that you thought cared about you is gone and you have no more friends online or off because of major maniupulation of the net.

as i said, i had to nuke my entire online presence to prevent ppl from doing some majorly fucked up shit under "my name"

I even had ppl try to convince me to start lurking the dark net, my suspicion is they wanted me to get wrapped up in CP or some crazy shit so they could "legally" dispose of me.

I managed to accumulate a HUGE amount of next level information that is REALLY bad for the cabal and i can't even really spread it because my net is all fucked with hahahhahahahahah

its literally insane the extent CIAniggers will go to satisfy their cabal handlers.

I can only hope the gods and karma is on my side....i've tried to do good for so long and have been FUCKED for it so far. I'm waiting for that karma to come back to help me but....theres only so much that can be done when every move i make is countered by fucking alphabet soup and other ops.

sounds insane i know but this is next level shit i'm stuck in hahahhahahaha

have some more disclosure! and fuck these jews.

You have no idea how much I love this game.

edgy nerd, Kek destroys those who seek to corrupt. Enjoy your b& from heaven's timeline goon.

one of the best RPGs ever made, period. Super woke as fuck too, has major information on timelines and the way they work in it as well. Gotta follow the memes.

This is bait of excellent quality

you are jew of NO quality, begone son of darkness

Well i hope you're safe. If there was anyway for you to share your info im ears.

I've been reading more of your posts and I admire your autism. I'll join your cult as long as the CLOWNS get to btfo Black Sun larpers and make Swartz Sonne Great again.

at this point i'm not so sure "hope" cuts it anymore. what i need is some real magic or some real heroes.

or some damn good information on how to manage my credit debt and acquire some fast money LEGALLY and ETHICALLY. We're talking fast as in a couple days.

theres nothing to join, its not a cult, if you can't "find" us through synchronicity and real magic you're out of luck.

we're all mad here

what i really could use right now is an invitation to agartha. the surface world SUCKS.

Not sure what else i need to do to earn it. the world up here is killing people like me.

I've got my hopes on WW3. Do you think that's naive?

at this point i will give everything i have, my name, my history, my friends, family, money, literally everything EXCEPT my cat. I'm not leaving my precious kitten. I mean take my entire video game collection that is honestly the only thing that keeps me distracted enough to not let my soul die to these idiots.

its not naive its fucking retarded you dumb goon.

thats exactly what cabal needs to end the world you dumb shit. It was foretold long ago by dark entities that 3 world wars were needed to end the children of god forever.

Don't do anything drastic user... Unplug from the internet for a while and reconnect to the natural, nonverbal world.

user chill the fuck out damn you

I understand that, but its their riskiest play. Its the moment if shit goes wrong for them, we can gain the upper hand.

I'm more afraid of a scenario where they dont NEED to employ WW3 In which they can just continue the slow erasing of us.

i see you angel

i know i'm holding off on that

probably gonna draw some solomon seals that will help me tomorrow when i'm feeling better

its very cold outside and the cold hurts me because im a child of sunshine and nature.

jerks keep geomodifying the weather in my area and i don't have the money any more to buy the orgonite i need to stop it.

every day is a fight against enervation from the weather and evil forces

someone like me is numero uno target by evil entities. light attracts blight like a magnet. but they can only feed on me when i'm brought down to their level (hence where my parents come in)

i'm wayyyy too smart to fall for the bait but i NEED SOME ACTUAL HELP NOT JUST KIND WORDS ANY LONGER

you're either really stupid, or a shill. begone in the name of KEK

:'(

user ID S 00 Go Q EZ

go quiet, its the easy way.....

OKAY I'M LISTENING TO THIS ONE

I'M OUT I'M COUNTING ON YOU ALL

See you soon.

this thread is getting moved to /bant/

fuck you all

I really miss Chrono Cross such a good game! One of the best sound tracks ever! youtube.com/watch?v=O56wWaHQ8Ow&list=PLe49bTB1MEI2UcYl9lzqn5MeUH5aaGhdu&index=14

sage for faggotry

>oh also ask your angels/faeries/gods/etc to help you in your awakening process. they actually literally need your consent to help its part of free will.
how?