Fucking hohols. You can do whatever you want to your fellow hohol cunts...

Fucking hohols. You can do whatever you want to your fellow hohol cunts, but why are you starting to attack British people too? Wtf is going on in that country?

Other urls found in this thread:

tsn.ua/video/video-novini/v-centri-stolici-sered-bilogo-dnya-nevidomi-pobili-britanskogo-turista.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>I'm here for the interview

Brits talk shit about slavs so often that slavs don't like you.

you can tell the person in the photo is a blue haired faggot. i personally don't have a problem with that but you should know better walking around Kiev with that kind of appearance

Hmm.

I may reconsidered going there in 12 months.

That's a shame.

He was there to find out more about the place and maybe help them develop. But now after this I can see why the Russians hate them. Violent hohol turds

Based hohols

i lived in kyiv over 3 years & i look like this;

never had a problem aside from when alcohol is involved & around clubs

I didn't even notice.
That wraps this up then. Had it coming. Probably a liberal soyboy

Why the FUCK would you even consider going there in the first place lmao? You fucking Westerners are so retarded with your romanticization of Eastern Europe.

his hair is dyed blue & there was probably an event; like he probably acted like a dipshit faggot out drunk

also, he's british, so there's that, british men are more feminine than north american or eastern european men in general.

We stopped bullying people because we recognized it was wrong and were sapient enough to suppress our urge to punch idiots being dumb

Those dumb idiots thus kept their idiot ideas and beliefs and started implementing them in society

Society has gone to complete shit as a result, with absolute insanity taking place everywhere

Who knew it wasn't women that were the problem, it was bullies who stopped bullying retards

>you can tell the person in the photo is a blue haired faggot.
I didn't notice that initially, serves him right.

exactly. although im not excited about the stupidity of the Ukrainians sometimes, they are still our brothers and dislike EU faggot cucks as much as any other real Slavic. In short, this one is A-OK with me.

again i lived in kyiv for over 3 years & only had minor problems when ukrainian men were drunk & jealous (they dislike western men because they only make like $400 per month & we usually can pick & choose their women)

but most of the expats there were brits anyway who we often extremely trashy, smug & pompous; not interested in ukrainian culture & the people.

i look like a massive hipster faggot but i never had problems aside from one time i had to kick a kid who kept saying 'fuck off, fuck off, fuck off'

maybe i'm taller than most so they sized me up & decided not to bother. maybe this kid has blue hair, acts like a faggot & is 5 ft tall...

ukrainians hate this lgbt shit from the e.u. & britain & i agree with them. if you define yourself into traditional gender roles you wont have problems.

You don't look like a flaming faggot though. Maybe a bit of a faggot, but not a blue hair and snake bite piercings faggot.

Looking like a Slav kike probably helped you fit in

Time to call in our oldest allies poland and turkey to fuck the place up.

A leaf calling a Brit feminine - now I've seen it all

For someone brutally beaten the damage in those photos is rather light. There should be more bruising and swelling.

i'm guessing it was his behaviour .... kyiv is pretty 'alt' there is a hidden gay scene, clubbing, teenagers who dress bizarre...

i know ukrainians, they're so cool. i truly think it was his attitude.

i personally am not a fan of british men either. old or young. in kyiv there are a lot of older men scoring gold diggers... it's super corny seeing on facebook some 45 year old man who dies his hair surrounded by late 20's blonde ukrainian dollies...

& then younger brits who goes there are often itinerant travellers with childish wanderlust....they don't realize the culture, political situation over the last few years, or the level of sheer poverty people struggle with.

they think it's a game basically & act superficially.

canadian expats there are low key.

american expats there are surprisingly friendly & low key (i think out of paranoia---anti-Americanism is widespread & fueled by russian propaganda)
Australian expats----calm & hardworking, competant

honestly, it's brit men with fratboys minds who fuck themselves & this kid is the result of that.

my family is from east poland, so yes i am slavic already. but not jewish.

im pretty sure his pink & blue hair & attitude was the reason

>you can tell
>literally can see blue hair in the image

>8 inch hooked nose
>not jewish

i found pics of him

oy vey

news story with a video;

tsn.ua/video/video-novini/v-centri-stolici-sered-bilogo-dnya-nevidomi-pobili-britanskogo-turista.html

Wow, that is really "non standard".
I forgive you based hohols

he's a trans freak. last name is 'tong' probably an immigrant to the U.K. equipped with a British passport

>He was there to find out more about the place and maybe help them develop.
he a good bong
he dindu nuffin m8

jesus christ. just kys.
>help them develop
he was getting his life back on track
going to college
money for them programs.

he got off lightly to be honest. he could have ended up much much worse

It's the only place in Europe that's still fucking white
If we let (((them))) win Eastern Europe will be the most advanced region in the world, mark my fucking words

Good

Oi you cunt wotch your mouth. Fukkin canaddian finking we r poofs. Fuck auf.

i'll beat the shit out of you, i used to play hockey m8

I play pool wiv me mates down pub. I'd av yer soyboy guts fer garters m8. Wer im from only girls n poofs play hockey

Я хoчy вcтpeчaть нoвый гoд c тoбoй.

i'm break you in two pieces. have you ever been punched in the head 50-60 times while having your 'jumper' pulled over your face?

have you ever been consecutively punched in the head 424-450 times with maple leaf shaped brass knuckles?

pfft. you're not worth my time.

just another episode of "britbong faggot goes somewhere, acts like a uppity nigger & gets what he deserves"

i love how 36 million Canadians are defined by this rich kid legacy politician who's daddy got him into power.

beat the freaks in the street! a lil payback for financing the Turks during the original crimean war

Teбe пpидeтcя 11 мecяцeв пoдoждaть

dirty crust punk trash

based hohols, keep that sjw boygirl hybrid bs out of your country

>help them develop
that thing can only help them regress

Зacлyжил, yблюдoк aнглийcкий. Чтoбы жизнь мeдoм нe кaзaлacь. Heнaвижy этy cтpaнy.

He wanted to volunteer and help the orphans ffs. How is that not helping Ukraine to develop?! But this is how they repay him. Such a regressive society

He wanted to fuck Slav women.

>help the orphans
someone like that should not be near children. corrupting the minds of the innocent

he deserved it.

>hohol degenerates act like niggers i.e judge people by their appearance
>wow based!
but hey, it's their fault for traveling to such shithole as Ukraine. could as well travel to Somali or Uganda

Russia and Ukraine are almost the same.

good

also checked

They probably thought that he's a sodomite.

Дa, oдинaкoвыe жoпы миpa. Boт тoлькo зaбyгopным eбaнaтaм в гoлoвy нe пpихoдит, чтo им впoлнe мoгyт зaeбeнить бyхиe cлaвянe зa тo, чтo oни гoвopят нe нa тoм языкe, нe тaк oдeты и нe в тoм плaнe, чтo y них вoлocы poзoвыe, a нaпpимep бoмбep или милитapи кypткa, нy или кpoccoвки нe тaкиe.

Boт и хopoшo. Пepвый paз зa дoлгoe вpeмя хoть кaкaя-тo гopдocть ceйчac cвoй вocтoчнocлaвянcкий нapoд.

Boт и хopoшo. Пepвый paз зa дoлгoe вpeмя хoть кaкaя-тo гopдocть зa cвoй вocтoчнocлaвянcкий нapoд.

t. Ukrainian migrant

of course, tony blair

Я иcпoльзyю пpoгpaммy пepeвoдa, чтoбы нaпиcaть этo, пoтoмy чтo я пoнятия нe имeю, чтo пpoиcхoдит, нo я вce eщe хoчy пpитвopятьcя, чтo я знaю, кaк гoвopить пo-pyccки

>go to the poorest country in europe that just overthrew their government in a nationalist revolution for the 2nd time within 10 years
>look like a faggot
Have these guys not seen statistic about young people's view of homosexuality in Eastern Europe

when they act violent they just push people to the radical left.

they should non-violently remain intolerant & understand the negative problems that come with cultural progressivism while still economically moving into the e.u.-----like poland basically.