Euro girls are the most feminine looking girls

>euro girls are the most feminine looking girls
>african girls are more masculine and sharper in appearance
>So in Sup Forums's logic euro boys need to be super masculine and or equal to the way african boys appear to mainly look

Stop this meme, a races gender cant be at opposite ends for the male and female.

africans are sort of like the optical illusion of masculinity, because on the one hand, being aggressive is masculine, but on the other, being incompetent at everything is not.

The most feminine girls are east asians in any case

I'd fuck that guy

the most feminine looking women are east asians except for maybe their eye area

white woman are huge in stature compared to most other women in the world except black

i still think white girls look the best but they have higher test than east asians for sure

The use of tools throughout evolution has a lot to do with this.
Admitting that we're "finer" and less beastly implies this.
Ethno centrism is good, race mixing with subspecies is unethical and a sin against nature.

It all becomes clear now.

Sup Forums is racist against minorities, post anti-woman stuff, and it's all because you faggot fucks want to fuck a blonde twink.

See for proof

Faggots, all of you.

Looks like the dude from Bates Motel

i would let this guy suck my winker if i were paid to faster than i would if it were another guy, no homography

Euro whores are manly as fuck, the fuck are you talking about ? They're literally the most infertile creatures on the planet at this point. They have huge shoulders, manly jaws and noses, and talk and act like passive aggressive soy boys. You need to walk outside one of these days bro

Have you ever even been to east Asia?

>Say's the brazilian that never was in europe and has no ideia how europeans look.

i dont need to go outside, they're on tv all the time

There's no doubt that, while whites have been evolving to the forefront of human civilization, niggers didn't simply stop evolving.
They kept evolving, just in the wrong direction, they continued evolving in redundant physical ways.

Look at this niggers skull!
You couldn't design a better skull for deflecting blows and protecting the brain/eyes.

it takes at least 8 generations to get the nigger out, and then is it really ever gone? very bad idea. unless you're into civilizational collapse and anarchy.

hot guy, clickbait. how do i look like him?

I promise that Dominos I had yesterday was my last.

Monday it begins!

What is that picture supposed to prove?

Caucasian women tend to have very strong jaws and cheeks and chins and noses, they're not really the most feminine.
Asian women tend to have much softer, rounder features.

now he gets it, there's the ones that want to fuck nord twinks, who argue blond hair blue eyes are best, and the twinks that want to be fucked by a manly Mediterranean man, which is why there's the whole Nordic vs Mediterranean conflict on this board.

I'd take that over a moonface any day. I also like how you're conveniently ignoring that one of the most common cosmetic surgeries for asian women is shaving their jawbones down.

>one of the most common cosmetic surgeries for asian women is shaving their jawbones down.
So? Just shows you how much they value that look.
One of the most common cosmetic surgeries in western countries for women is breast implants, would you say they have the smallest breasts as a group despite having the biggest breasts on average. It doesn't mean anything if it's a common surgery.

It means that they have strong (gargantuan really) jaws and you were whining masculine features. You're pretty dumb.

define feminine

asians are neotenic and have low sexual dimorphism relative to other races

No it doesn. Like I said, Western women have the largest breasts in the world on average, yet breast implants are second most popular cosmetic procedure for women. A surgery being common doesn't necessarily mean anything.

it's sad that I can't be sexually attracted to twinks now because there's a very real possibility that it's actually a photo of a girl who cut her tits off and drank cow piss hormones for a few weeks

The surgery is common because they have huge fucking jawbones. The surgeries aren't even comparable you yellow-fever beta brainlet. One of them involves trimming down on bone that you need to have in the first place meaning they have a lot of it because their jaws a fucking huge.

Or it's common because it's a look more valued there.
No matter how hard you wish, prevalence of a surgery is not necessarily related to any common issue.

This is a slide thread!

MBMC TONIGHT! GET IN HERE, FAGGOTS
>MBMC TONIGHT! GET IN HERE, FAGGOTS
>MBMC TONIGHT! GET IN HERE, FAGGOTS

>whine about white women having masculine features
>be reminded that asian women have them too and try to correct them surgically at greater rates (see: s. korea plastic surgery capital of the world)
>still can't grasp the fact that his preconceived notions are bunk
You must really have a 2-digit IQ.

You're the idiot because you assume a causation that is simply unproven.
Another extremely popular cosmetic surgery in the smile lipt where the corners of your mouth are slightly lifted to appear as if you were always smiling. Are you gonna say that asians are biologically or geneteically or whatever unable to smile as much as the rest of the world?

All that a cosmetic surgery being popular necessarily means is that specific look is popular. No more, no less. If you want to make more specific claims you gotta back it up with other data.

Look at old photographs you trap loving sperg

>whines about data
>has provided none himself
One last time for the double-digit IQ having yellow fever beta:
White women aren't any more masculine than asians, asians in fact engage in more surgeries to remove their masculine features and mimic white features (shaved jawbones and eyelid surgeries). I know you're too dumb too understand but I posted it again anyway. Maybe take a break from Sup Forums for a while kid.

I just want euro's to know ur all super cute and you shouldnt change that factors because of some scummy brit or nog tell you your meant to take cock. You can be pretty and conquer

You're a genuine fucking idiot. You keep repeating yourself while ignoring that prevalence of a surgery means nothing necessarily, as I have shown with multiple examples now.

Your argument is "jaw softening is popular in asia, thus asians have hard jaws" that is simply a flawed line of reasoning.

Oh and by the way, blepharoplasty (double eyelid surgery) is extremely popular in the west as well.