I believe we have been challenged Sup Forums... Shall we show him who holds the cards?

I believe we have been challenged Sup Forums... Shall we show him who holds the cards?
youtu.be/-9IntyZap2U

Other urls found in this thread:

sonichu.com/cwcki
slutload.com/video/chrischans-sex-tape/XDjg4KnvdT9o/
youtube.com/watch?v=CLEsWFoYKVQ
nsclrp.blogspot.com/2018/01/short-posts-1-transgenders-are.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>him
that's a womyn

I don't understand attacking a tree

>He's dressed like a Slav
He seriously still doesn't think that's a cherokee thing right?

If you really wanted to do something worthwhile you should set up a fake leftist account and encourage this idiot to become the face of the trans movement.
Then we can use him to prove these people are degenerate mental cases.

stunner

Wow she’s a beaut.

Sauce?

Imagine the stink he carries around.

If you don't know, you need to go back.

>t.

Somones post his manginea

>"I'm gonna kick you out of Equestria"
Equestriafag here, is he really gonna do it? I'm scared

When the Singularity hits Chrischan will inadvertainly gain so much power he will be the lord of the past, present and future of this lightcone. He is Rokos Basilisk.

Wtf...what type of mental illness is this

Its just a fat sperg with moobs

I heard its like rotting watermelons

4chanitus: the final stage of autism.

Thats the face of someone who still had a chance to be saved from their own obliteration.

Sonic is the key to all this.

People on the internet bullied and stalked him for years until he became insane.

I thought she hated sonic since they made his arms blue and he got arrested in a GameStop for trying to get them to stop selling sonic and maced the manager.

Its kind of beating a dead horse isn't it?

Ahh, Chris finally made another feat of strength video. it was only a matter of time.

Oh it did! Wound up in jail for it too

>she

It was already screwed up long before it was trolled online. It didn't talk until age 6 IIRC and was in special ed all the way up to senior year of high school

How this fucking faggot hasn't killed himself yet is beyond me.

read up user sonichu.com/cwcki

FYI there is a video of him fucking a blow up doll or anime pillow of some kind that someone on Sup Forums convinced him to do on webcam and it’s the funniest/saddest thing you’ll ever see.

After a min of searching I found it, enjoy!

slutload.com/video/chrischans-sex-tape/XDjg4KnvdT9o/

That's just the tip of the iceberg. CWC has been catfished by at least half a dozen imaginary online girlfriends over the years and got trolled into having phone sex with a 13 year old boy talking like a girl. His father also caught him wanking on cam in the family kitchen as he was recording it

Whenever I feel sad about my life I look up CWC to see what he’s doing and instantly feel better about myself. I’m sure he’s helped thousands this way.

lol this guy is sad. hes autistic right?

Autism was a mistake

pic related at bottom of page totally sums it up.

Nobody here knows who he is or was, Jfc Imtoo old for this shit.

> slutload.com
Well the girlfriend certainly got a slutload. It looked like he was fucking an oversized ice-cream sandwich.

IT's still fun.
I know still.

youtube.com/watch?v=CLEsWFoYKVQ

this faggot loves his flowers.

I do, Christian Weston Chandler was perhaps one of Sup Forums's biggest Lolcows. A complete train wreck due to aged parents and vidya.

But wouldn't getting aged parents be better for him? He got a based dad born in 1927.

Underrated.

Older parents = Higher chances of neurological disorders.

I’m surprised he lasted that long desu

I wish we could have seen an HD recording of the hoarder house before it burned.

>KIAH
>KUH
>HHHRRR
Did he just drink bubbles?

Was Bob Chandler in the KKK or is that a myth?

Don't worry. Your flash animated kids show takes longer hiatuses than GOT and has jumped 50 sharks by now so you're beyond saving.

the house burned?

I think some retard "troll" is paying him to do this

He set fire to it making toast or some shit and attacked the fireman trying to put it out.

Just say nigger. If a black guy hits you just sue him.

Who was his mother? Edith Massey?

Yeah, the new house isn't nearly as disgusting/cool.

Google the Financhu Crisis it wouldn't be an impoverished NEET on SSI (burger disability) if that was the case

Snorlax is his mother. His father was a lumberjack who used to cut down fiber optic cables to disable the internet.

You may not like it, but this is what equality looks like. Although I'm proud of the fact that Chris managed to become even more fucking insane

Doubt it, but it wouldn't surprise me if he was but then I think it'd be unlikely given he was a big fan of jazz music and world peace

Yes, very much so

Whenever I think I have it bad I think of CWC and then I don't feel bad at all, in fact I feel quite pleased with myself afterwards

I remember user. I still check the wiki every now and then to see what he has been up to.

we must show him the true might of the Nazi Party! This unwarranted gall can't go unpunished..

Holy shit that was vile! Mind you I've watched eels.wmv , the Mr. Hands video and 2 girls 1 cup without batting an eye and that video topped them all for me

RIP internet lumberjack. One of the last times he saw Chris was when he starting crossdressing and called him a faggot if I remember right

I've known about CWC since I was in college 12 years ago, fucking ED site tipped me off to him/it

Leave chris alone, people have tormented the poor guy enough its harsh as fuck.

I doubt nu-Sup Forums could even troll him desu

Oh no.

Stop posting this shithead tranny loser fat virgins on Sup Forums worship you niggerfaggot.

Hide, sage, report

He said he's seen crosses burning. I don't think he was a KKK member but if he was he probably reformed like Robert Byrd.

Never managed to watch it all but the end with his moaning is fucking hilarious.

>she
Jesus fucking christ, could it be any more obvious in this case that he is mentally ill? Stop encouraging him

wtf is eels.wmv sauce user??

I'd rather have Chris chan threads than any other e-celeb threads you guys usually have there. at least it's entertaining to watch at this psycho

google it nigger

nsclrp.blogspot.com/2018/01/short-posts-1-transgenders-are.html