You steal our land, we steal your women

You steal our land, we steal your women

Property for property I guess

Property for property I suppose

>*chugs Listerine*

>muh dick

>loses land for a whore white bitch

Are native americans proud to be bleached? You guys have one of the highest racemixing rate in america. Are you not concerned about your race disappearing at all?

Can't steal or forcefully bestow depression and alcoholism though.

but all your people died tho and the more white women you get the closer it will be to your extinction

Anyone with a brain knows that Europeans were the First Nations and modern Anthropology supports the Solutrean theory now.
Yes there are lots of neomongloids but they are not native, not indigenous, and not aboriginal to North America.

He doesn't even look native American. Looks more like a wigger trying to have dreadlocks.

>sells land for beads
>whites build cities on it
>enraged by the site of civilization upon his return
>claims his culture is so ass backwards there is no such thing as a final deal
>declares war on the white man for "cultural reasons"
>BTFO worse than any people in history in warfare
>y-y-you stole our land!
I hate "Natives" (asian migrants) so much

I don't think they even care. Being 5% NA gets them free shit. Hell just pretending to be NA with no dna test proof seems to be good enough. Some old white politician bitch does that for free shit.

Steal?
Fuckin A Tonto, we straight up conquered this land.
We won, you lost.
Back to the Res with you.

Good one. I just love when normal people come to websites like Sup Forums and school the 5% of racist retards on here. WE STAND UNITED AGAINST H8!!!!!!!!

That looks like that crazy scamming bitch that runs that Theranos racket, gazillion cock stare and all. Can't think of the twat's name right now.

Don't worry, when that cunt divorcerapes you she'll steal your shit too.

WE WUZ NATIVES N SHIET

Holy shit John Redcorn and Nancy Gribble are real?

Calm down there Redcorn

A good deal I guess, this explains why white people clam themselves Native American so much

NO TOMMY WISEAU NO

The comfort of knowing it'll never be much more than half a million chicks at a time.

I also know there's an entire tribe that thought they were Jewish until dna shut them down. Infiltration went deep.

Memeflag shill

And further water down your gene pool? Makes sense Chief.

Samefag kys

Aren't you supposed to be extinct?

> whites come over
> natives try to kill them
> natives get massacred
> whites offer peace treaty
> natives take peace treaty
> natives break peace treaty for stupid reasons
> natives get massacred
> whites offer to buy land
> natives sell land for cheap as fuck because all they wanted was booze and beads
> tribe gets pissed off and renege the deal 1-20 years later
> natives attack settlements on bought land
> whites retaliate
> natives massacred
> whites STILL give them back land that was bought or won through war that tribes started
> natives want more
> natives attack
> natives massacred
> survivors rounded up and deported because they can't hold to their fucking word
> Muh Trail of Tears
> this continues for 300ish years
> whites finally fucking done with this shit
> actually fuck over 3 tribes in the pacific northwest because we've been through this shit so much
> current year comes along
> Suddenly the 3 tribes in the pacific northwest become the entirety of the history of native euro interaction
> mfw