OnePunch Man

Murata is back with the daily streaming, two days left before the new chapter's release.

At least he's stopped crying.

>ONE is always a slow faggot with the storyboard
>even though his shit art will take less than a couple of hours to storyboard
>instead of Murata having 14 days to work on the manga, he has 4-5 days to finish up ~20 pages

Why is ONE such a lazy faggot?

>he has 4-5 days to finish up ~20 pages

Look at the op screenshot, he plans to do more than 35 pages.

Jesus. How many hours a day does he work? At least he has assistants for the backgrounds and shit.

No idea, but he's been doing at least 7 pages per day.

Did he already draw how Bakuzan gets btfo? I've only seen him drawing the parts where bakuzan is striking saitama, and then when saitama is talking to suiryu with bakuzans foot in the background.

Either he didn't draw it yet or he didn't show it on stream. Probably the latter.

lets hope its the latter.

Suiryu smug seems to be back.

>how Bakuzan gets btfo?

By one punch, of course.

so a translator in the stream said in that murata said that the current part would be maybe different in the anime

My bet is that we see will garou in this chapter.
Because bakuzan was already dead in page 16 , and i heard that the update is 40 pages or something

>different
How different?
You meam they gonna make it an original ending?

apparently murata sad afterwards that he cant give anything more regarding the anime
so thats all we got

were getting BNHA style filler.

no more like how the saitama vs the undergrounders was different in the anime

So he's drawing the 25th page. At the pace he's at 40 in two days could happen, yeah.

his assistants still need time to add backgrounds, text, clean the pages, etc.

They just do it while Murata is working on the remaining pages. It would only add a few hours to finish the last ones.

and thats it

Fuck I just got here

Oh shit he's already back

So maybe we will get WDM vs Garou in case the fight is offpaneled in the manga?

Whats wrong with it?

BNHA filler has been good, they gave B class students screen time in the recreation games and extended the offpaneled 1 vs 1 fights.

Hey I spotted Lin Lin, she is laid out next to Saitama.

hopefully he means that Gouketsu and Bakuzan will keep semi-consistent sizes.

Considering how the Anime had tons of scaling problems I wouldn't be so confident about that.

Jobborg spotted

whatever could you be referring to....

For a moment I thought that was Sonic, but I knew we were going to see Genos again now that Saitama took care of Bakuzan.

Did he mean the whole Superfight arc or this chapter?

If its the former, then we hopefully we get the fights extended, and maaaybe more Garou.

To make up his lack of panel time in this arc.

Looking good there Genos

ONE's doodles are fun.

Lunch time

Fuck, how long has he been going

>Genos manages to be fucking late with a drone on his back

The absolute madman never stops.

God Murata should take up doing a Mecha series when OPM finishes. It would be godly

Genos a CUTE

But he's still damaged and even missing an arm. I think he's still enroute for repairs.

>tfw Murata is gonna space out the next few chapters as much as possible so animefags can catch up once S2 airs in Autumn

That drone is really fucking happy, yo.

He's never done that

I saw that he has already drew the last page, but other user mentioned, Murata always draws out of order in order to not spoil the whole chapter.

He has around 10 pages left to draw

With how many pages?

42 pages for the next chapter

42 pages

Chapter breakdown as for now:

Pages 1-16: Saitama vs Bakuzan

17-20: Saitama/Suiryu chit chat.

21-? Genos point of view

Suiryu still fucking sex

Soooo everyone is retreating?

What? Ton of heroes were shown fighting last chapter. Genos has been out for a while and can't fight anymore, so of course he's going back to the laboratory.

So did Murata just do 42 pages in 5 days?

This is fucking insane. Pretty puch confirms that the wait is more on ONE's side. Then again I can't feel like accusing him of not being as productive as Murata, his speed is crazy.

21-41 genos point of view
Page 42 shows that WDM is sitting on garou's trashed body

I highly doubt we're getting 20 pages focused on Genos. There is no need for that. 2-3 at best.

He mentiond that he can draw 17 page in 1 day but he says that it's not fun to draw like that

Not only "not fun", the quality would be lacking for sure too. Then again considering his usual level that would be probably enough for a weekly series.

What happened to Garou and Dog Man? Is going to be very shitty if the anime doesn't show what happened there.

I can't keep myself from working whenever I see Murata's stream because when I see how hard working he is and how a lazy fuck I am everyday I can't help but feel like the worst scum on the earth

Soon. There should be nothing left so maybe at the end of this chapter.

who cares about anime

Well said my guy.

OMFG Murata stop talking about roach eggs

I'm about to puke

Snek and Max will be in the Volume 14 cover.

More than half of the volumes didn't have the cover character as a big focus in it. Also it would be a bit spoiler-ish.

>>tfw Murata is gonna space out the next few chapters as much as possible so animefags can catch up once S2 airs in Autumn
Quite the opposite, he is clearly the one who has the final say in what the monsters look like in the anime, and at this point he is still adjusting the design as he draws. This means the anime monster designs can't be nailed down until he finish the arc.

It might spoil that they will get Saitamas credit, we know Saitama wont get the credit of everyone from Bakuzan, otherwise he would be in the A class rank by the beginning of the webcomic MA arc.

Saitama wont get full credit of saving everyone from Bakuzan.

Thats a gag that wont die until the very end of the series

Except nobody saw monster bakuzan besides him and Suiryu. If we ignore him we can just see the situation as Gouketsu beating up everyone and leaving, the end.

lol Muratas english

they could think that suiryu beat the monsters ( as impossibile as it seemed before) and suiryu understanding that the HA is blind and can't even see a true hero in front of their eyes, decides to give money to the new association ( seems he is rich)

>Genos is still broken
For God Sake Stench step your game up

It probably hasn't been even 30 minutes since he got destroyed by Gouketsu.

I mean Flashy Flash, CE, and Amai Mask all watched Saitama take on Garou and then Tatsumaki later admitted he was freakishly strong.

So there's something.

Funny thing about Flash is that he wants to become stronger so he can be a good mentor to Saitama.

"This chapter not about garou x baken-man"

Murata ending your hopes.

For a moment I thought he was going to postpone the chapter.

I hope what he said means their fight wasnt offpaneled and Season 2 could be 2 separated cours.

Well, no shit it's not about them. Did he confirm we doesn't get a glimpse at the end?

It will probably be next chapter anyway.

3 freaking hours it took for Murata to finish up that page.

Cute UAV, dude!

Or it could happen in Volume 14 extra chapter like Mask vs Monsters, Murata has started to use the extra chapters to continue the main story.

Or maybe it happens in the anime which was why Murata said the anime will be different than the manga again.

Will suriyu ever recover?
This is three chapter in now of his destruction

He's Yamcha tier now.

Like hell something as important as garou's fight that has been hyped for more than a year will be done in an extra chapter.

Murata doing page 36.

Page 42 shows WDM sitting naked and crying since Garou has already trained him how to fucking sit and humiliated him at the same time.

Murata is drawing the 36th page but there is Suiryu on it, so the super fight end isn't only the first half.

Murata stole panel compositions from an old chinese comic.

I think Season 2 will end with Saitama claiming he will end the MA, then focus goes to Garou after offpaneling WDM, setting up Season 3 aka webcomic MA arc.

Not defending it, but both are pretty generic.

Fucking kek.