How is homosexuality unnatural? By definition nothing can be unnatural

How is homosexuality unnatural? By definition nothing can be unnatural.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xTbPlVuXcco
youtu.be/wkNEsYT7rMk
youtube.com/watch?v=dgJh_7m8WhU
youtu.be/Q8DDIe_2cHM
youtube.com/watch?v=buJDSuSey3U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Most people actually don't give a shit, they just don't want their children becoming gay. If faggots would just shut up for once and live their lives privately like everyone else, instead of strutting around naked outside with dildos in their asses celebrating themselves, no one would give a shit.

Your instincts compel you to breed
Breeding is heterosexuality
Your instincts are based from nature
Going against your instincts to fuck a man is unnatural.

Neither disliking sodomites is unnatural

Romans 1
18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;

19 Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them.

20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.

22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,

23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.

24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:

25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,

30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,

31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:

32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

Your instincts can't tell one wet hole apart from another.

When someone says something is "unnatural" they mean it's against commonality.
It's not the dictionary meaning of the word unnatural.
Basically degeneracy.
Cannibalism exists in nature, rape exists in nature, doesn't mean we should accept it in our nature.

youtube.com/watch?v=xTbPlVuXcco

It's a biological anomaly. As such, it shouldn't be recognized as "normal" or pushed on children like it currently is if they're going to find out in time what sex of significant other they prefer anyways.

You are on a board talking to christards. These idiots believe there is a moral truth.

Don't waste your time with them, trust me, I've tried (I always win)

Of course it's not unnatural, it's not done by fucking ghosts. Everything we make and do is natural bc we are a part of nature

youtu.be/wkNEsYT7rMk

Fuck off nigger, we have billions of subhumans on the planet because of this logic

You breeders will destroy civilization

It's literally an evolutionary dead end

you cant have natural without unnatural

They have an unnatural thirst for children.

just fuck me in my butthole

Supernatural would be the inverse. Please explain how gay sex is supernatural

Drinking bleach is not a natural thing to do. But I highly recommend you do so anyway.

Evolution is not the survival of the stronger but the raising of new species and the death of old ones

This is the correct answer. However, I do not believe homosexuality is immoral. To call homosexuality unnatural is purely objective. If you are a homosexual, then it is upon you to take offense at the term or not.

this is now a ghost thread

>*spooks u*
wut do?

But it literally happens in nature so you calling it unnatural is objectively wrong

You get AIDS which keeps becoming more and more resistant to medication. Eventually becomes MegaAIDS

Going against instincts, like flying planes or using computers?

???
Was that meant for me?

God, then how can you have that fucking meme flag if you are intelligent enough to deny objective morality? Communism is the epitome of morality based economic and social systems.

>that pic

Fuck I miss /mlpol/, shit was honestly better than the nu-Sup Forums we got now.

It doesn't contribute to population growth and instead contributes to population decline, not to mention it promotes hedonism which is something that has never built civilization

>Cannibalism exists in nature, rape exists in nature
Those things cause harm to the unwilling participants, homosexuality is just two people that want to fuck eachother but happen to be the same gender.

Amen

>By definition nothing can be unnatural.

That's a stupid thought terminating cliché. Yes if we take natural to mean literally everything in existence then no, nothing can be unnatural. That's a dumb and trivial observation, it adds nothing to the conversation and in fact closes the discussion off completely.

There are many ways to conceive of what is meant by references to the natural and unnatural, but we mostly have an intuitive sense that what's being referred to is a digression away from something's principle qualities, i.e. those qualities that are essential to its nature. Alan Keyes gives a good explanation of what I'm talking about.

youtube.com/watch?v=dgJh_7m8WhU

Secondly, as far as man and society go, the taoists have a pretty good schtick on how mankind in his being has strayed from that which can be construed as 'of nature'. Taking 10-15 minutes to read the beginning of the Tao Te Ching will give you a sense of what I'm referring to here.

Homosexuality happens in over 150 different species though. It's not productive or useful for furthering the species but that doesn't make it unnatural.

By definition you should have been shamed out of your perversions but shame and guilt are no longer considered "convictions of conscience" rather those feelings are considered "oppression" hence validation through Springeresque programs. Just being validated even if mocked, makes degenerates feel a part of something.

I wouldn't say it's unnatural, but that doesn't mean it's not a mental illness. plus why does the culture have to be so hyper-sexual?

This is honestly incoherent

Lmao

truth is determined by force of nature or force of man
this should answer any questions you might have

it shows very clearly that a human's free will is tenuous, and that we are largely governed by a soup of neurotransmitters that are firing at opportune moments to make us do or think something.

>These idiots believe there is a moral truth.
I hate that you commies have forced your way onto the side of homos.

>serves absolutely no purpose whatsoever
>not unnatural

It's a mutation only sustained by our current system, and not governed by the evolutionary laws of nature.

There are definitely moral truths in this world. Murder, stealing, bestiality, etc. are all what I would call evil.

I have no idea why Christ UCLA have such a hateboner for homosexuality though
Liking dudes doesn’t mean I go out and fuck every guy I see, but then again I’m a permavirgin anyway

It's somewhat relevant to OP's pic. And he made one low effort post which sparks up discussion again. Might as well shitpost in it and probably get banned for today.

Well homos also like to touch little boys and soread STDs at insane rates

also necrophillia doesn't harm anyone but it's still disgusting

>sodomites have to compare themselves with animals
Makes sense

Why does your definition of something being natural require it to have purpose?

>happens in nature
>not natural

Well then it depends on how you define natural then doesn't it? Seeing as how we'll never come to a consensus on some mongolian underwater basketweaving forum - whatever floats your boat.

It really comes down to happiness. Most of the fucks on this board are not happy and hate more than anything to be happy or see someone else be happy so they hate it.

Same with Christians, catholics are brought up to think happiness is a sin.

I feel sorry for them really.

>By definition nothing can be unnatural.
Define natural then, faggot
Refute what he said then, idiot. Subhumans don't breed because they were told this logic and thus think its natural; they breed because it is their nature to do so, as is the case with all other animals on this planet. And he wasn't implying that this breeding should be permitted to happen because its natural
>"hurr but id hapens in naytur!"
So does rape and cannibalism, but none of these are acceptable, are they?

Homosexuality is as much an abnormality as schizophrenia is. Treatment for schizophrenia is offered left right and center, so why not treatment for gays?

> Men creating new technology in an attempt to climb the social hierarchy is against our instincts
Excellent analogy

>Well homos also like to touch little boys
And they should be imprisoned, do you think heterosexual pedophiles shouldn't be imprisoned?
>soread STDs at insane rates
That's true, I wish a lot of gay guys weren't as comfortable with STDs as they are, it makes it hard to find a potential partner.

Humans are animals or didn't you pay attention in biology class? I suppose you think evolution is just a myth too?

MBMC TONIGHT! GET IN HERE, FAGGOTS
>MBMC TONIGHT! GET IN HERE, FAGGOTS
>MBMC TONIGHT! GET IN HERE, FAGGOTS

>wanting to fuck a dude is equivalent to insanity and literal degradation of the mind

I don’t follow

You're right it's not unnatural, and neither is paedophila. Both preferences seem innate and therefore arise out of natural selection.

Whether they're 'moral' or beneficial or not to others, is a completely different matter.

well you should probably feel more sorry for your fellow gay men seeing that they have quite a higher rate of depression and mental health problems in general. i would have a lot more respect for you guys if the culture wasn't so vile

Something being unacceptable and something being unnatural are two very different things.

>Define natural then, faggot
literally anything that happens in nature.

They are much more likely to do it though. Fhey're 3% of the population and 30% of child molester are openly homos

>faithlet

Arsenic is natural. Do you suggest we eat that for lunch and dinner?

Give me 10 3 year old and in 10 years I could make them homosexual at a 70% success rate. For fun I will let you guess which two are a few dead cats and passed out sexual partners from becoming serial killers.

Fpbp German bro

Natural means happens in nature. Basically everything that's not fiction or supernatural. Do you disagree with that?

Could not say it better.

natural... in line with nature... nature creates homos... homos can not reproduce... nature removes keb..homos. that's why it is not natural.

I came out of the womb wanting pussy, so I assume gays came out of the womb wanting cock. The simplest explanation is often the correct one.

Typically, the examples that get brought up in this "Is gay natural or due to nurturing?" debate are the ancient civilizations like the Greeks and the Romans who practiced homosexuality and indeed they did, they were fucking boys in the ass, no two ways about it. But could it be that they were just born gay themselves? They wanted to fuck something young, cute, and male instead of female like a straight guy would.

So yeah, I think it's natural and I think every historical example of homosexuality is just gays who denied being gay and blamed it on culture and convinced everyone else that no one is born gay.

The argument wasn't is homosex good or bad, it was is homosex unnatural. Since its clearly natural you would need to make an argument as to why it's unnatural

>animals can't get sick and start acting unnaturally

Evolution is a myth brainlet. Research from the last two decades especially in DNA prove intelligent design. Just because your (((tv scientists))) won't discuss it doesn't mean it's not true.

But if they act t hat way and it's really happening I don't understand how it's unnatural? Natural just means it exists. A nuclear bomb is natural

>i would have a lot more respect for you guys if the culture wasn't so vile

I could same the same thing about the alt-right.

Every culture has its extremes, sometimes the extreme make up the majority too but I think it’s because of a lack of acceptance in the foundation of the culture that causes these extremes. You could apply this to left and right political views as well.

>Research from the last two decades especially in DNA prove intelligent design.
Source please, I'm more than happy to believe in a god or intelligent design if there's actual evidence.

Fuck off fagposter this is like the 4th time you tried to force this shit today

youtu.be/Q8DDIe_2cHM
Watch more Hovind videos

Only in that it's an incomplete definition. Natural means it must happen in nature and serve to further nature's purpose. The purpose of any species is to procreate. Therefore, it is unnatural to engage in homosexual activity.

Again, however, I want to reiterate and greatly stress that I DO NOT find homosexuality to be an immoral practice.

By your logic cannibalism is totally natural.....

I don't know if you're being serious or not but okay, I'll at least give it a listen.

That's your personal definition. The actual one is anything that actually exists is natural bc it's part of the natural world. You know, as oppose to supernatural

It's actually pretty easy, but I guess you wouldn't know.

there are all sorts of kinks and unusual sexual attractions.

the difference is between acknowledging this sexual deviance you have, and simply choosing to not flirt with that deviance, and deciding you are a *insert kink*osexual and will proceed to put your dong in an anus, a passage that is solely for dumping poo in loo.

it is as self-evident that engaging in homosexual practise is immoral, as using vomit for lube is immoral. you don't need to do a deep study to understand this self-evident reality.

How is it Not?

But cannibalism is natural, it's just not a nice thing to do, being gay is also natural, as long as the two participants are consenting and not pushing their shit on others like those embarrassing gay pride parades then how is it as bad as cannibalism.

Amen! Interracial breeding is 100% natural tho. I love my wife's black son!
youtube.com/watch?v=buJDSuSey3U

If nothing can be unnatural then it's also natural to hate fags. May the most fit win.

You xir are a biological failure.

To assert that nature has a purpose, is to bestow a motive on to it; but nature is motiveless...it's merely just a process unfolding.

That's true hating fags is natural

I can't fucking wait for (((skeptics))) to ally with evolution denying baptist fundies to fight against race realism. It will be the perfect shitshow.

>If nothing can be unnatural then it's also natural to hate fags
Well, yes, distrusting the outliers of society is also natural.
But why waste time hating people like me?

Are you talking about the book Signature in the Cell? Reading an interview of the author talking about the book and in the first few questions he's already gotten several basic things wrong. He's also not an actual scientist, he's a philosopher.

As far as I can tell from the interview he's making both the clock/clock maker and the god of the gaps arguments. His "proof" is that DNA looks like it's written as a language or code but that just proves he misunderstands what math is. Math is our attempt to translate the universe into a language we can understand.

You're being intentionally misleading and pedantic. You understand the context of the question is in how it relates to human behavior, correct? Cannibalism, rape, murder, etc. are all unnatural acts because they do not further the species, i.e. the purpose of nature or what is natural.

It's fairly well established that the purpose is to procreate and pass on genetic information.

>I can't fucking wait for (((skeptics))) to ally with evolution denying baptist fundies to fight against race realism. It will be the perfect shitshow.
There's quite a few of us skeptics and/or evolutionists that want there to be more research into the whole race realism thing, I honestly want to find out why some people of race x are smarter or dumber than race y and figure out ways to help those that are dumber become smarter and those that are smarter become smarter still.

no...you can't. there is not a group in soceity that is as hyper sexual as the LGBQT community. everywhere they walk around everyone needs to know that they're different and gay. it's annoying as hell. plus look at your child molestation rates, STD rates, average number of sexual partners etc.

i mean, you guys are the reason that HIV/AIDS spread so rapidly. Gaëtan Dugas famously said “I’ve got gay cancer. I’m gonna die, and so are you.” there's a reason your community is hated, and it's not simply because you like to sodomize men. it's the attitude that comes with it

>why waste time hating people like me?
I'd say it will be best to ostracize you rather than to just hate you
As to why, well, your lifestyle is detrimental to society and therefore you're not trustworthy

If you want to say homosex is bad that's fine, make that argument. I just hate the whole homosex is unnatural argument bc it's retarded. Anyone who understands the definitions of words would know it's clearly natural. So it's actually you who is being misleading by using the word unnatural incorrectly to push your own opinion. Make an argument without words that don't mean what you want them to mean. Homosex is by definition natural bc IT FUCKING EXISTS

What is your argument for purpose being essential to something being natural? And what is your measurement for what purpose something has anyway?