Which button do you choose?

Which button do you choose?

The exterminate newfags one

The one that opens a window that closes within 3 seconds.

Harem MC.

2nd button

>living life with no expenses paid
holy shit where do i sign up

[x] Kill Sup Forums thread

Didn't read but I hit the one that makes me a little girl.

mecha protag obviously

Harem so I don't have to pay for things. I'll just ignore the females.

If I choose the 5th button, will mods ban me for spam?

#2 is ultimate NEET life.

Think about it, free house, free food, free water, free electricity, free internet, free gas, free cleaning and maintenance, etc

Kyoani button.

I'm sure you will not get PTSD from killing people for a living since all mech pilots have an extremely high kill count.

You're not a tough guy and you're not rich energy to repair and maintain your Gundam.

You know in real life, even rich people end up selling their expensive sports cars because they don't want to deal with the cost of maintaining it.

Cruise ships are even worst. They end up selling them or desperately trying to find other people to rent them too.

#4 is the only real choice.

5 FINDS A WAY

Easily 4 that is just overpowered

Not him but this kind of PTSD is a meme
You don't get PTSD from killing people, you get it from seeing your friends getting blown into pieces.

3 why pick anything else?

KyoAni all the way

Also, fuck off with KeitAi

Mecha. I get a bro and Lacus Clyne all to myself. That's a pretty fucking good deal.

>Or 6
afther instal pic related into you computer, due a magical reasons you enter into a virual reality world where you become from a lv 1 peasant to a lv 101 king ruler whit no limits, but must build your own adventure, you have a pet that canĀ“t let you die in battle but you must wait to return to your adventure, after lv 50 you can chose if become : a wizard, necromancer, paladin, knight, hunter, dark rider, healer, monk, theft or wait a time and glitch the game, each one of this types give you different thing in your adventure (ie: crew, items, luck,girls).

Drone pilots are more suscepible to ptsd than ground troops, dumbass

That's because the software of those drones was written by microsoft.

If two of them made me a cute girl then there might actually be a choice to make.

As long as I don't gotta speak to my family and my boyfriend doesn't find out how much I spent on ordering shit I don't need online this month, seems everything is peachy.

Button 4
>Look like a cute girl
>For the rest of my life