Tokyo Ghoul

I mean we can dream right?

Endgame right here, brothers.

no. its real. she is now preggo.

this

Did it state in anywhere the reason touka went to the hospital in one of the earlier chapters? Im rereading RE upto Rue island arc now and still havent seen it.

Currentgame, end game is sweet release and death

'Fraid not. Touka will get pregnant, be stabbed in the uterus by Mutsuki and the baby will die.

>Implying they won't just eat the baby

Etofags begging for mercy

>tfw etochad
What is the best way to end it?

>mfw Touka and Kaneki fuck on the bed Tsukiyama pays for
Is there any character in the series who's as cucked as Shuu? Even though he practically throws money at Kaneki, he can't get close to him at all.

I'm seriously wondering how you could have put it on Eto this far in

>hetshit
Fuck off

>12 posts
>already had to report 3 of them
Nice thread we have here

Tsukiyama doesn't pay for much any more. It's a mystery where these ghoulios gets their money from.

ebin

He's one of the weakest, has no money or family left and Kaneki doesn't care about him. About time for him to die.

How do you go from this,

to this?

Bad writing and forced romance by choosing a short-term increase in sales followed by a massive sales drop is the answer to your question.

I heard they call it character development.

falling in love and therefore being nice to a person is not character development

I disagree. The relationship between them changed a lot following the individual (mostly keknekis) change of the characters. So, while the way the relationship was formed is flawed in some parts, it's definitely not as inconceivable as you try to depict it

t.fujo

What does it take to get this butthurt?

Kaneki is gay.

>Bad writing
kek why

soon

Do you guys really "feel" the love between Kaneki and Touka? I don't feel any chemistry at all. Two completely negative characters hey At least it used to be a little interesting back when Touka was colder and not a complete replaceable housewife with no skills or plot relevance. But now they just make a terribly boring couple. Kaneki is depressed and suicidal, he would be better off with a more positive character who is able to cheer him up. Touka is just humorless and bland. The only thing he ever appreciated about her are her looks.

The whole thing just seemed like "Why do you sleep with Touka, Kaneki?" - "I don't know, I just care for all my friends. Touka just happened to be horny and have a vagina"

>tfw etofag

stay mad

Fuck off, tumblr.

Fucking wew lad.

I don't know if you lack reading comprehension that much or you're just baiting. Anyway, you went full retard m8.

Someone is salty as fuck kek

>he would be better off with a more positive character who is able to cheer him up.
And let me guess, this cheerful character you have in mind is hide right?

No that's disgusting. Hide is his best friend. Nobody in tokyo ghoul would make a good couple with Kaneki.

Wew this is cute.

Sorry for not everyone having the same shit taste as you.

It was about time they got together, I wouldn't even consider it rushing since their situation is quite delicate, it's not like they got enough time to spend another 30 chapters flirting, the point Ishida wanted to make wasn't that they love each other but rather how much Kaneki needed her

Is it so wrong to want them to live happily together?

How exactly is she a replaceable housewife? She is still doing what she did in the first part: trying to live a peaceful life unless someone close to her is in danger.

>Fujo

>unless someone close to her is in danger.

Reminder that Touka just shitted on Yoriko who is to her like Hide was to Kaneki

What exactly was she supposed to do? Run into an obvious trap?

Kys TOUKEN IS CANON SO STAY MAD FUJOSHIT

>125:X

What can she do right now? Denying that she's somehow affiliated with her is the only thing she could do to protect Yoriko in that moment.

Also she probably thinks it'd be selfish and reckless if she asked Kaneki to go rescue her immediately so maybe she'll bring up the matter when all of Goat meets up.

Seriously sometimes I get the feeling that some of you just refuse any logic.

Isn't this a reference for a baby? Kaneki can't really be reffered to as human but that doesn't mean his semen isn't human DNA.

Although RC Cells could potentially change ur DNA I suppose or not really?

Cry more.

I wonder how Kuroiwa is going to react if that was really Yorikos hand

You're either a troll or you can't read, either way kill yourself along with the other fujos.

>Do you guys really "feel" the love between Kaneki and Touka?

Well any idiot with the least bit of common sense should've been able to figure out that Touka was attracted to Kaneki ever since part1 and that Kaneki always treated her differently than all his other ghoul friends.

And if anything then this chapter clearly showed how much they love each other.

He needs to fuck Mutsuki's shit up.

These people are insane and create their own fantasies, i bet when kaneki didn't let only touka be with him in part 1 when he let everyone else including hinami and the fact that she was willing to throw away everything for him including school which she really enjoyed and anteiku they say it's because kaneki doesn't like her and doesnt want her around.

>Do you guys really "feel" the love between Kaneki and Touka
yeah actually pretty easily, there's been multiple scenes showing they care for eachother and not as lesbian siblings or whatever insane horseshit tumblr believes
>muh chemistry
completely meaningless buzzword to hide the fact you arbitrarily don't like the pairing

I want to marry her.

It's what happens when tumblr lived in gay headcanon land for so long they forget reality.

i WILL marry her.

>TFW lost the count of how many times I read the chapter
Why is it so good, bros?

A 3/4 ghoul would be more interesting imo.
The baby is useless if he doesn't inherit anything from Kaneki. Make it a chimera kakuja rinkaku and ukaku.

She's mine, fight me.

The heartboner user.

i self insert as furuta.

Reminder that niggastream butcherd the translation

>Why is it so good, bros?
because it portrays love making instead of fucking

Who'll be on the cover of volume 11?

Akira or Touka?

Touka seriously needs to start being relevant, she's been waiting for Kaneki for too long, it's about time she gets a grip and joins the fray.

Wouldn't be surprised if Ishida does this and makes her the cover

(LOL)

Hopefully they can fight together as a team

But thats just me

Aaaaaaaaaaaa I love Kaneki

I'm in the office goddam.
Someone can animate this using the voices of the first and second season?

Ishida hates common tropes from what I've seen in his manga, that's why he's so unpredictable like most authors.

Although this once I'd love to see it

Post Touken arts. I need to expand the folder.

E-eto?

friendly reminder kaneki has a big fat cock

It was already established chapter before last that the only reason she's been sidelined is because that's how Kaneki wanted it.

She'll be relevant from now until they kill the baby.

I know that she wanted to join sooner and go with Kaneki but he said no (again a proof of how he already loved her, it was to protect her) however it's been long since she's seen action in TG, it's about time our beautiful rabbit spreads her wings once again.

Also kill yourself, no baby gonna die under my watch

>aldo kill yourself, no baby gonna die under my watch
Or the baby dies or touka dies and the baby lives, one of the two outcomes will happen

Touka, Kaneki or the baby. Take your pick, user.

The baby might die because of muh tragedy but I doubt Touka will

Not him but my favourite outcome would be touka dying and kaneki and the baby living
That would be interesting to see

The baby of course!

can always make more babies.

>not wanting to see kaneki as a father alone having to take care of the kid without having no idea how to take care of him
Shit taste

Most likely the baby. Ishida himself said that Touka and Kaneki are a set.

Would rather have Touka and Baby and Kaneki dying.

I can endure a lot of shit in TG but not this... please Ishida not this..

I'd rather Kaneki doing a Lelouch move and going to live in the countryside with Touka or something

>Not wanting to see Kaneki and Touka procreate more and create a cute rabbit family
Shit taste

Next up: Hinami

Nice trips of death
wtf now I want touka to have the baby fuck off and die

How based would ishida be if he made a round 2 sex chapter for next week?

>She'll be relevant from now until they kill the baby.
>Touka, Kaneki or the baby. Take your pick, user.
Why do things absolutely have to be this way?

None.

If Touka really has a miscarriage then this will be only for the sake of some additional suffering and then Ishida will let Kaneki and Touka have another child later on regardless.

Also I'm starting to believe that Ishida won't kill Kaneki and/or Touka in the end. He's drawn so much art of them being together over the years and simply rehashing the whole Arata/Hikari tragedy would add nothing to the story but pointless suffering.

I doubt that he'll separate them in any way after all this buildup to their relationship just for the sake of muh tragedy.

Some drawfag should expand this pic to show Mutsuki and some tumblrs screeching at them from the side

I would absolutely lose my mind. But wouldn't you have to go lewder though?

I think it would be more likely to have a full chapter of post-coitus though. Like them talking about how it felt, their feelings, wondering about the situation, cuddling, the obligatory "oh shit I came inside" "It's okay", etc.

>miscarriage
>implying that wouldn't be the easy way out
>implying forceful abortion/eating the fetus/forcing her to fall or do something that would make her okay but kill the baby/etc. wouldn't be crueler

I want to believe there's a Goat-wide bet going on right now. When they show up there's going to be a lot of money changing hands. Who wins and who loses?