MISTER METOKUR EXPOSED

MISTER METOKUR EXPOSED

AN INFAMOUS SHILL KNOWN AS INTERNET ARISTOCRAT / MISTER METOKUR I EXPOSSED FOR WHAT HE REALLY IS : AN EAMPTY FACADE WITHOUT ANY VALUE

HE IS A HOLLOW SHELL POSING FOR MONEY FROM BETA ORBITERS

STOP ADVOCATING FOR HIM

HE'S A POISON TO THE MOVEMENT

youtube.com/watch?v=zgOybQ-M3qU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dv13gl0a-FA
youtube.com/watch?v=FvpWJKRPadk
youtube.com/watch?v=aMcjxSThD54
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why does JIDF spend so much time character assassinating youtubers?

ok meme flag. Not everyone has a political opinion about everything and not everyone want to share their political opinion.

Sage e-drama

>Thinking Jim is part of a movement at all
Jim's main stick is making videos about retards on the internet and that's all he's done since GG fell apart.
Fuck your cringe ass movement retardation.

checks flag

stop making this thread every day you faggot

It's all they've got. Can't refute the argument so they go pure ad hom

Why does he look like the Scout from TF2?

He herds the nigger cattle though

SAFE FUCKING SLIDE THREADS goddammit

>he's acting like a Sup Forumstard would have, in 2005
QUICK, SHUT HIM DOWN!

Go to bed Phil.

>I will never be shitposting to youtube from my comfy house in the(Presumably, judging from some of his past videos)Minnesotan ethnostate

We have no use for eampty headed shills like spencer or metokur. They need to be expossed and get rid off.

for future reference it's shtick.

>he can't handle the bantz

What movement? Isn't he just a stupid troll? He'd supported liberal shit before if he could crack jokes about it.

This is ALL this retard has. He has no convictions, nothing he believes in. Why does Sup Forums hate faggots like sargon for it but sucks this fake retard's dick?

This new wave of youtube drama is just pathetic and it's not even fun to laugh at.

Perhaps people enjoy laughing at retards who take themselves too seriously regardless of political convictions. This is over the whole Peterson thing isn't it?

Anther snarky TY wannabe with a fake accent tries to "take down the goyims" i get this weird sense of Deja Vu all the sudden.

youtube.com/watch?v=dv13gl0a-FA

he is from Minnesota. He's actually black.
>he's a pro troll
he made this song
he's black
>he made this song
youtube.com/watch?v=FvpWJKRPadk

Because hes obsesed with pedos just like pol

>Remedial class reject can't spell ideology

He does have beliefs and ideals but he’s just a fucking guy that makes internet videos, like Sargon. It’s videos on the internet and Sargon thinks he’s some Jesus going to save civilization

Fuck off Jim, I know it's you.

They are scared that the truth from this YouTuber gets seen so they have to bring him down before he gains popularity

Smear smear smear

Supporting ideologies is fucking stupid

>MISTER METOKUR EXPOSED
>AN INFAMOUS SHILL KNOWN AS INTERNET ARISTOCRAT
Thanks for the invaluable information we already know, Sherlock. Sage

Adam is 10000 times the man that that cowardly faggot metokur could ever. But sure suck his asian banging dick some more. Why won't you throw some more money to his patreon as well you beta orbiter?

most autistic video comments i have ever seen holy crap

Metokur fans are all autistic NEETs.

Metokur trolls right on schedule. Funny how if Metokur was in the position of debating a MSM journalist on live TV he would look a fucking autist and would probably piss himself by having that harpy woman screech at him. Or he would just say "I was only pretending to be retarded" and say he doesn't have any actually views like the fence sitting faggot he is. His video on Peterson was him crying about how much money he makes because he's actually worth a damn in society while Metokur is just a larping 5'5 midget beta male with his fans being even more pathetic than he is. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
youtube.com/watch?v=aMcjxSThD54

What movement? He is the definition of a troll. All he does is make fun of people, he does not state any positions or push anything.

Its the only form of control they really have. Its not like (((legacy))) media where they directly own the chain of command and all the shares.
Youtube is too new, but we can see them trying to gain financial control already by infiltrating tech and advertising.
Still though, there are too many, and youtube itself to too new for them to exert that kind of contro. So all they have left is slander.

not supporting ideologies is an ideology

-$10

Because Sargon sorely overestimates his abilities.

What do you mean by support? Giving “thought leaders” money?

Hey guys people should be free and murder is bad, thanks that’s all for today remember to support me on patreon

>AN INFAMOUS SHILL KNOWN AS INTERNET ARISTOCRAT

How new are you faggot? This has been common knowledge since GamerGate

HERB