DAL

Kaguya or Yuzuru?

The one with purple bikini.

Both is the only acceptable answer

The Facebook group already finished the vol. 15 translation.
But the file is locked by a password.

For what purpose?

Don't they come as a pair?

Tohka > Neo Origami > Origami > Yuzuru > Kaguya > Yoshino >White Kotori > Mukuro > Natsumi > Nia > Black Kotori > Miku

None of them.

>Tohka first
>Origami second
>Black Kotori that low
>no Kurumi

Abysmal taste

>No season 3 ever
>Best arc aka Origami arc will never be animated
>no "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"
>No long haired Origami who smiles for the first time
Fuck Japan.

>Tohka first
>Origami second
I don't see the problem, they are best girls without memes.

Origami is close to being best girl now.
>Origami vol 1-3- oh she has a cute design, not bad
>Origami vol 4- what the fuck is she thinking? Still cute tho
>Origami vol 5-9- still cute, love her antics
>Origami first half of vol 10- OH SHIT WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU THINKING ORIGAMI
>Origami end of vol 10- holy shit
>Origami vol 11- Officially achieved best girl status
>Origami now- I hope New Origami shows up more.

You can't separate the twins. They always come in a package and would suffer if you only picked one.

I agree with Origami but Tohka is no where near best girl

1 Origami
2 Yuzuru

Nobody post best girl in this shit show?

CLOCK
O
C
K

Fuck off clockfag like you even read the plot

Haven't you figured it out?

>shit show
How long will this meme last?

The one that doesn't want the Shido, like Miku.

Ignore clockfags

Shiori is cute but she doesn't have to want her back.
It's better when she get conquered by the dick.

Still mad Clockfags were pandered to with the spin off novel. Is that even out yet?

Not yet

Stay mad.
She should have show up in better series.

>Mukuro that low
Are you real?

Not really looking forward to this year's event.

The translator doesn't want his translation to spread everywhere without his permission or something lke that. The passwords are just there to avoid one guy that's constantly stealing his works.

I don't get how the password prevents that. The passwords are easy to figure out unless you're a literal retard.

Looks like that guy is a retard.

What'd you think of Mukuro?

Kaguya surpassed Yuzuru.

At this point I gave up on a DAL season 3

Different user. that started on vol 15 here. She's cute but nothing special. I'm curious to hear her voice now to hear how ancient her tongue is in Japanese.

Well, I guess I'll remain with a hole in my chest forever now.

>She's cute but nothing special
I kinda like her. She raised my flag when she kissed Shido when she was already sealed. I can say that she's the best spirit to come after the first 4: Tohka, Yoshino, Kurumi and Kotori.

[x] Touch Tohka's tohkas

Yuzuru all the way

Haven't seen threads in months, is there any news on the next volume?

Yeah it's out.

Sweet, I haven't check on in a while.

Retard

>it's out
Translations when?

>is there any news on the next volume?
Seems we won't be getting one until september.

Who is kagura and who is yuzuru?

Except she's Paper Nepgear now. Bland and very fucking irrelevant.

Not that guy but she came back in vol.15.

>kagura

go back to titty ninja threads

I like Jeanne better even if she is just knockoff Arturia

My wife Kaguya!

She was quite the opposite of irrelevant in volume 15. In fact she saved Shido and the city when inverse Tohka and Mukuro were trying to kill each other over Shido.

When I said irrelevant, I meant her not being talked about in the story instead of helping out the peeps.

Hi mom
or
Hi sister

I'm starting to think that the author just likes torturing Shido with pain.
>Gets his arm and shoulder blown away
>Vomiting blood
>After sealing Mukuro, Dark Tohka grabs him by the neck strangling him even with his injuries.
The author must be a masochist.

One of the few ways a LN protag can be made more tolerable is just how much punishment he can take.

>Died 204 times
That's a good one, specially the one where they cut his legs and then continue torturing him.
Shidou is one guy that has to bear much uh?I've read a few harems but this MC bites the cake.

Dying sure, but fighting through the pain is another way to gain some respect.

Isn't he the same? By using the angels he's just destroying himself from the inside. Still, that MC also had the same luck.

Don't bully Tohka!

He didn't die nearly as much but kept pushing even when his organs were failing and both his arms were broken.

Yuzuru.

>even when his organs were failing and both his arms were broken.
Yeah, we got a lot of those moments on DAL too. Camael's flames hurt a lot too. Still, Takeru takes the top when it comes to overcoming those situations. Shido is a close second.

and what made you think she was more relevant before? She was barely a minor nuisance before her arc started.

Shidou keeps pushing himself due to the constant regeneration however that doesn't really decreases the amount of pain he feels whenever he uses an angel, the difference is that he can continue to fight for a longer period of time until his mana pool is empty.

Where's Phantom here?

We don't even know if she is a spirit or not.

Retard.

Way above Origami.

More like a major nuisance. She was supposed to be a rival type of character, a foil for the spirits.

That is true, she is actually more relevant now than before her arc. If you want real irrelevancy look at what happend to the twins or Yoshino.

Yuzuru is the superior twin.

Yeah, that's why I said he was a close second, Takeru being the first when it comes to this pain-bearing ranking. If we think about it both Shidou and Takeru "died" in the early volumes of their series, ever since they've been struggling, speacially Shidou since he couldn't manifest angels at first. One scene that comes to my mind is in Yoshino's arc when he got skewered by ice and I think Takeru got his lung perfored in the second volume. So yeah, they're really close when it comes to this pain stuff.

>She was supposed to be a rival type of character, a foil for the spirits
No, she wasn't. Even in the beginning the series she was nothing more than fodder against any spirit, she was little more than just an AST member with anger issues.

>Way above Origami.
One of the Ains?

Well, that's just how I see it.

Then again, the rivalry was made irrelevant when it was revealed that she was a spirit, like the very things she wanted to kill.

More or less, yeah.

It's not a rivalry when she wants to kill pretty much any spirit in her path, she had this mentality even after she was turned into spirit, even when she, herself, realized and told Shidou she knew the spirits weren't responsable for the death of her parents.

So apparently in Kurumi's spin-off there are a few mentions on the Tree of Life which picked my interest. Anyone that knows the domain of the dollmaster in Date A Bullet?

Irrelevant for the main novels.

any one have epub or pdf for volume 15 i hear it is full translated

Not really, the dollmaster is irrelevant, the domain she was controlling was probably real and exists meaning it also exists in Date A Live.

He wasn't just skewed, going through the ice barrier was comparable to bein shoot in point blank range constantly by a shotgun.

>point blank range constantly by a shotgun.
Boy does that happen to Takeru a lot

>the dollmaster is irrelevant
Like you said, it's irrelevant. It's never even implied some other entities besides spirits might exist in the novels.

Retard

Hope you have a facebook account.

get through the TL's convoluted DRM

Well, guess I'll explain it to you.
The girls in the story are "quasi-spirits". A much weaker Spirit, with only a fragment of a Sephirah, rather than a full one. They're grouped into types, according to various Chinese and Japanese sites:

1: Light-Type
2: Precognition-Type
3: Time-Type
4: Puppetry-Type
5: Flame-Type
6: Sealing-Type
7: Shape-shifting-Type
8: Wind-Type
9: Vibrations-Type
10: Power-Type

Now, the dollmaster is irrelevant becuase she's dead but the events from the book seem to fit as it takes place way before Shidou's story.

Oh well, Takeru got himself a friend to talk about their painful incidents with.

I want to mistreat Tohka!

Cheat on her, hit her, be emotional neglectful, starve her etc.

Shouldn't they all be dead by the events of DAL since the current spirits have complete Sephirah

it would at least fit canon that way

You're a heartless user, user.

I know that but that doesn't mean we will see those elements in detail in the novels, the girls are classified as spirits and Westcott mentioned the crystals in volume 7, not only that but he also managed to stole an entire crystal minus a small fragment that is still inside Nia so we already are contradicting what you said about the girls no having full crystals.

Introducing the concept of 'quasi-spirits' and the girls only having fragments rather than entire crystals would look like he is retconing the lore just because he thought of something different now, and the novels are not even done yet.

Spirits don't need to eat.

Except we haven't explored the crystals-issue yet until recently.
We have no idea how the crystals work when inverted except for "the other side of the coin" thing Nia constantly mentions and the fact that the rystals had to be "perfected" using human sacrifices before their reaching their final host.

Unsealed spirits, but nothing wins agaisnt Tohka's hunger.

No, what Nia said was that the girls probably were normal girls in the past but it's never implied murder is needed in order to refine crystal, hell the concept of imcomplete crystals are not even implied in the novel at all. There is also the fact it's been stated spacequakes have been happening ever since the first one took place 30 years ago, not only that but the current girls who have the full crystals didn't even participate in the same kind of ritual than the ones in the spin-off, I mean if that's what needed then why Origami a complete crystal when she was willing to kill other spirits? It was the perfect chance to introduce the concept of quasi-spirits but Tachibana probably didn't even think about it back then.

>it's never implied murder is needed in order to refine crystal
Were you here for vol.16 summaries?

As Nia is now she and Westcott could be considered quasi-spirits as they each have a fragment and not the whole thing of course it's not confirmed or denied and the Main series author hasn't confirmed or denied if the spin off is canon or not yet

Yeah but we are not talking about the spin-off canon here.

Except if they were quasi spirits, they would need to kill in order to refine the crystals.

The quasi-spirit already had the refined crystals, but just a fragments of them.
Refining the crystals required giving the crystals to a human, let the human go rampage while turning into a monster, kill it and retrieve it. That's how the crystals had to be refined.

>Origami a complete crystal when she was willing to kill other spirits?
Phantom already had the completed crystal on hand to give Origami it's not been stated that the person doing the killing has to be the final host
Westcott and Nia probably aren't even aware of that, the only one that has all the answers is Phantom

But that goes against the very concept of normal crystals and inverse crystals.

Even the omniscent Rasiel had censorship. Makes you feel like a bug.

That doesn't make sense, why give the crystals to peaceful girls then? Only Origami and Kurumi are deadly enough to go in a rampage.