Remember me Sup Forums?

Remember me Sup Forums?

The system really is rigged for the Jews if he loses and Trump wins.

Evenin' Doc Paul!

The mark of the oldfag

i don't recall him running in the 2016 election...

I didn't say he ran in the 2016 election.

I have a ton of OC happy Pauls waiting to post once Mueller starts indicting people.

Because he exposed neocons on those debate stages in ‘08 and ‘12, it made it difficult for them to win with those shitty ideas. Dr. Paul is a great man.

re-read your post, you drunken gook

Ron Paul, Sup Forums!

There is nothing wrong with it you retarded nigger. Fuck am I ever getting tired of dumb mutts like you have zero nuance when it comes to language.

Go drown in a tub of butter.

I volouteerd for your campaign. I voted for Chuck and then Vergil. Your failure is why I voted for Don.

hes the happening guy right? lol

Who's this old boomer nigger anyways?

When Sup Forums actually had a virtuous moral ground it could proudly stand on.

Oh how the mighty fall.

i only get cringe from that trump picture because it makes me think of q-boomers

The greatest role model of my life. When the system inevitably collapses all the trumpcucks that once supported Dr. Paul will realize that liberty is the answer

This is a slide thread!

MBMC TONIGHT! GET IN HERE, FAGGOTS
>MBMC TONIGHT! GET IN HERE, FAGGOTS
MBMC TONIGHT! GET IN HERE, FAGGOTS
>MBMC TONIGHT! GET IN HERE, FAGGOTS

Ron Paul ran in 1988, 2008 and 2012 you underage ameriburger

Christ you people learned nothing did you? The reason millions of mexicans flood this country is because the United States government subsidizes illegal immigration by giving their children free schooling and american citizenship, you have to end the incentives if you want them to stop coming

Dr. No redpilled me way back in Y2K. Should've took the blue pill.

I do. I would have served him as a king. Gods keep Dr. Ron Paul!!!!

What i still dont understand to this day is why did he purposely kill his momentum? Why did he not run in 2016? I guess i shouldnt read too much into it and respect his wishes but i dont think ill ever be as excited about polititcs as i was when Dr. Paul was in office

I have to say I have a deep respect for Ron Paul and think he would have made a fantastic President, if only he had been elected instead of Carter. Yet by the time he had entered the fray it was too late for a man of his integrity.

He really was one of very few politicians of the last forty years who stood on his principles and never wavered. Though I disagree with many of his ideas I will always respect a man of integrity.

Only a new hitler can stop the bleeding now. The time where men like Paul could have made a difference is past.

Newfags have no respect for this man. This man is a hero.

It just keeps happening. And it is thanks to him.

God bless Dr. Paul

A titan among men. He showed the world you don't have to be a dirty pot smoking hippie to take on The Man.