Can anyone explain why people still vote for this party when they represent hate, cannot govern this country...

Can anyone explain why people still vote for this party when they represent hate, cannot govern this country, ruin the economy, and overall have a history of incompetance?

Because it’ll troll them libtards!!! XD

Can anyone explain why people should still vote for the Dems when they shut down the Government to protect the crimes of non-citizens and lost an election to a reality TV show star?

Which is funny because if you wanted to piss them off, Vote Green. They'll lose their shit about "wasted votes"

Cuz the democrat party is far more corrupt, incompetent, and immoral.

Nice try Shlomo

Sage

You just described the Democratic party, which has a history of hate, lynching blacks, and jim crow laws, paid your tax dollars out to a dead drug dealer's family (even though he committed suicide with his own drugs), and is just generally shit.

Only redneck faggots vote for reps. Theyre all abunch of pego lovers who cant wait until some bbc pounds their wifes

You represent stupidity, faggots, illegal criminals, globalization and everything else wrong with this country. You people need to be either killed or re educated. You people are brainwashed because stupid people get brainwashed easy. Fuck you traitor

Obvious shill thread pay no attention move on

>Demcucks trying to take over this board
Cute

I made a better one

>t. Dinesh D'Souza

Nice ive been shillin these all night.

we didn't vote for it, we voted for Trump's policies specifically. Show me a democrat with those policies.

Because I want Latinos to leave.

You clearly have Democrats confused with Republicans OP. The economy is improving with Republicans, the Democrats are the racist shitbags. Democrats are the incompetents that shut the government down at the expense of Americans for illegals who don't even belong here.

>Theyre all abunch of pego lovers who cant wait until some bbc pounds their wifes

>This is your party. This is liberals who do this. How do you not realize you are what you insult?

>1 post by this ID

Probably because they are slightly less bad than the Demojews. Democrats want even bigger government and to import people to vote for an even bigger government which will take all your money and give it to people they imported to vote democrat to make an even bigger government.

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

City people are poor blacks and other assorted poverty minorities + numale hipsters.

All fun and games till those rural and suburban "retards" stop selling food to the big city "elites" huh? I'd love to see that happen if it did have fun eating your pets.

None of the people you mentioned can afford to live in the city, you rural and suburban retard...

Poor minorities are subsidized by the government and numales by their parents.

You've clearly never been to this country.

>when they represent hate, cannot govern this country, ruin the economy, and overall have a history of incompetance?
Can you actually articulate any of these points?
In what way do you think the Democratic party is a superior alternative?

You sound like the type to uncritically accept and regurgitate party propaganda.

>lel Kekistan magapedes

1 post by this id
SLIDE THREAD
SAGE

>Party that represents hate

The Democrats literally had a KKK Grand Wizard in Congress in 2010.

>Urban Voters
>Ghetto Retards

I hate right along with them, don't want to be governed at all, am self sufficient and live in a region famous for the barter system. Their incompetence is nowhere near as amusing as the other party's. Dammit man, y'all got Pelosi, Waters, Wilson, Cummings, Lewis....fucking Johnson for cryin' out loud. The man thought Guam could tip over. I think it's a pretty fair assessment they're all incompetent, but (D)s have verifiable retards on their team.

As opposed to the Democratic party, which gave us the KKK and lynchings.

Because they didn't and you know it.

>Can anyone explain why people still vote for this party when they represent hate, cannot govern this country, ruin the economy, and overall have a history of incompetance?

source? yeah. sage

Sorce, all of 2017.
Obamacare still working.

I see that you've been reading the democrat talking points.

0/10

Wrong.

They’re literally better than the Democrats. I honestly believe people only vote Republican so the Democrats don’t win.

They only represent "hate" to people because people are retards.

>Can anyone explain why people still vote
Because they're sheep that have been brainwashed into thinking that voting matters and that there's a difference between the parties/candidates.

The purpose of democracy is to prevent change.

The White race will never be allowed to vote for its racial survival.

The White race will never be allowed to vote itself free from the Jew and the Jew's policies.

>represent hate
>emancipation proclamation
>13th amendment
>14th amendment

you don't deserve that flag