Neji born to a branch family of the cuck clan >raised as a literal slave >has a swastika on his forehead that he cant...

>neji born to a branch family of the cuck clan >raised as a literal slave >has a swastika on his forehead that he cant remove that makes him subservient to the main branch >tells naruto that the future is preordained and that only the powerful and those with great ancestory can become great >naruto tells him to fuck off and beats his ass (which is supposed to show hes wrong) >this all not realizing naruto is the son of the 4th hokage, reincarnation of ninja jesus, reincarnation of the 1st hokage, literally holds the will of fire, has the most powerful tailed beast in the world inside him, sole member left of the most powerful fujinjustu clan in the world, is the student of the man who would become the 6th hokage, and who's son would inherit every single over powered ability in the series except for the sharingan (but his son and sasuke's daughter are childhood friends, so his grandson should inherit LITERALLY every single ability thats ever existed in naruto) >goes on to be the ONLY PERSON who died in the entire 4th ninja war >dont forget his fucking dad died cause of the 3rd ninja war and was the only person of note to have died in that too (while everyone else became war heros)
Its like poetry

NEJI REVIVAL WHEN?

not only would I read this, but I believe I would actively enjoy reading it if this was written properly

After madara and kaguya get revived as gag characters

Honestly, if it were intentional it be pretty great. But its just unintentional hilarity

>Neji gets punished for being right
Someone needs to hit Kishimoto upside the head with a bat

Best of all he dies in naruto's arms. This is how unimportant and futile his life was, the most meaningful person for him to die next to was the very guy who told him he could change his destiny if he wanted to.

>neji born to a branch family of the cuck clan
>raised as a literal slave
>has a swastika on his forehead that he cant remove that makes him subservient to the main branch
>tells naruto that the future is preordained and that only the powerful and those with great ancestory can become great
>naruto tells him to fuck off and beats his ass (which is supposed to show hes wrong)
>this all not realizing naruto is the son of the 4th hokage, reincarnation of ninja jesus, reincarnation of the 1st hokage, literally holds the will of fire, has the most powerful tailed beast in the world inside him, sole member left of the most powerful fujinjustu clan in the world, is the student of the man who would become the 6th hokage, and who's son would inherit every single over powered ability in the series except for the sharingan (but his son and sasuke's daughter are childhood friends, so his grandson should inherit LITERALLY every single ability thats ever existed in naruto)
>goes on to be the ONLY PERSON who died in the entire 4th ninja war
>dont forget his fucking dad died cause of the 3rd ninja war and was the only person of note to have died in that too (while everyone else became war heros)

hey buddy, I dont allow for unauthorized reposting of my materials.

Seriously, I hated the fact that he got killed. It was so utterly pointless, it added nothing to the story, disproved his entire point as he died the same way his father died and he was destined to die, protecting the main family. FUCKING BS.

>make a story about a ninja underdog who works hard and believes in himself despite lack of talent
>MC turns out to be the son of ninja jesus with hidden talent

What did Kishimoto mean by this?

that he cant write worth a lick

Everybody knows it was up for grabs anyway

really sucks that kishi can't write for shit

No you see, he trained for a whole 2 weeks with hundred of clones using his infinite chakra to get sage mode, Naruto works hard!

>I see you went to visit Uncle Neji's grave, Boruto. Did I ever tell you about our first meeting? He almost killed your mother and had to be stopped by all the Jounin present in the room. Days later, we fought against each other in the Chuunin exams, where I changed his way of living by convincing him that hard work and determination can surpass fate, blood, and prodigies. After that, I went on to discover that I was a scion of an extinct powerful clan, that my father was the Fourth Hokage, and that I was the reincarnation of a ninja demigod and a prophesied savior of the world. Then he died, the only one of Konoha's 13 to do so, protecting your mother from Obito's attack. Did I ever tell you about Obito? He was the coolest guy.

you do realize that as far as manga and anime is concerned hard working characters are almost always joke characters or permanent underdogs when compared to naturally talented individuals.

This is nothing new, Naruto wasn't the first, it won't be the last and there currently isn't a single shounen that follows this trope.

Technically you're right. It's kind of like taking steroids, you still have to actually lift weights if you want to increase your bench by 100lbs in six weeks, so he is putting in work, although results come in at an inhuman pace.

BnHA. Guy with no quirk gets a quirk he can't even use for the most part due to it breaking his body and then proceeds to beat people with logic and skilled manuevers.

Also there's that martial arts kid with no powers except for his sweet tail. Gosh he's cute.

>logic and skilled manuevers
Maybe his quirk is logic? Having predetermined strength is the same as having predetermined intelligence.

If I remember right his quirk was an extra bone in his foot. The tactical and strategic skill comes from an obsession with figuring out how Heroes fight and analyzing them to a high functioning autistic level which is what impressed All Might to have him take over All Might's powers.

>died a virgin

Are you implying his quirk is autism?

No I'm saying his autism helped him despite his useless bone quirk.

>someone taught me that something you get because you're lucky and something you receive because you are recognized are fundamentally different, take that to heart.
Does All Might telling him this when he passed the Quirk on represent a pass at the pre-determined stuff in shonen anime?

This falls right into the cliche though. Useless guy receives the gift of incredible potential is literally the same as uncovering your hidden potential.

there's no bone quirk I think you were speedreading, the doctor told him that he doesn't have a quirk because he still has a joint most if not all people with quirks do not, this on top of his quirk not manifesting even after so many years helped the doctor "diagnose" him as quirkless

Learn how to format your posts non-autistically and I might give it a read

It was not a gift he earned it, just like his predecessor, see

I wasn't speed reading. I just have shit memory. The last time I encountered the information was when the first season of the anime aired. I apologize if I was wrong.

He didn't earn shit. He was given the most powerful qurik because of determination bullshit. It's one of the biggest shounen cliches out there.

On top of that he is the usual generic hard working "never give up" faggot protagonist.

Thing is though, he doesn't even use it because he can't control it. It literally rips his body apart so he ends up winning fights by using logic instead of brute force. There's been fights where he literally does shit like using people own momentum against them to flip them and he doesn't even bother using the quirk on the opponent. In more recent chapters he's using added gear from his classmates to help dilute and control his quirk's output. I'd argue it's fundamentally different from being born with all the talent and skill you'd ever need to succeed. He had nothing, gets something, and then can't even use it, and gets help from his friends to try and use it a little bit. That doesn't even compare to Naruto literally flipping a switch and going DBZ mode.

what are you on about how was it determination bullshit

1. Not really no. Read more manga
2. The difference is the other battle manga don't go around preaching that shit and then back-peddle like Naruto.

He trained for a year with absolutely zero powers under All Might's ridiculous regimen before being given a power he still couldn't even use.

Imagine two scenarios.
1. You know for a fact that you have the potential to become great.
2. It's a hidden fact that you can become great if you work hard.

Which one is a greater mental boost?
He showed hero qualities by running into danger and help people selflessly. That's how all might considered him to be worthy.
The reward for training was the fulfillment of his lifelong dream.

You are remembering wrong. The bone thing was just an indication that he had no quirk, not HIS quirk. Remember, supposedlly 20% of BnHA world has no quirk, is not that uncommon

And yes, his super power is autism

>claims didn't earn shit
>proceed to say that he's usual generic hard working "never give up" type
Way to contradict yourself. He worked for it. And even after he got the power, the manga spent time on him actually trying to make the power work for him.

And to go back to the topic, this isn't the same as Naruto where Kishimoto flat out not gave a fuck about all the themes he establishes earlier on while shitting on Rock Lee at the same time.

sorry i messed up the 2nd image

He doesn't use his own strength. He uses the strength that was gifted to him. How did he earn that trough training? He didn't, it was pure luck that he was a lifelong hero addict and all might hardcore fan and that all came together one day when he randomly met all might.

Same happened with Madara

I'd say the greater mental boost is number 1 since you know you can become great. However Deku didn't know that he could become great. In fact the one thing he did know for the longest time was that he had no potential.

Fuck off narutards

Not to mention it was said that roughly 50% of the alliance got wiped out on the firsrt day and we later learn that some of the ones who survived were actually Zetsu in disguise, who would then go on killing sprees. Factoring in critically wounded and non-combat units there should be barely anyone left to fight after the first fucking day, before anything major even happens, yet all konoha characters survive.

I appreciate it formatted this way. It's much cleaner to look at and easier for people to copy pasta for (you)s

I think it was on a subconscious level. Kishimoto knew in the back of his head something was wrong in the story. But he couldn't tell what, still Neji's existence remained irritating, like a thorn in his toe, though he had no idea why. So a few chapters after it's revealed Naruto is Jesus Yamato, Kishimoto conveniently"retired" Neji as the only named death on the good side. It's supposed to be a war after all.

All might promised him the strongest qurik for training and after he obtained it no matter how retarded he is he knew he has the potential for incredible power. At the very latest he knew for sure that he can become great with determination after he felt his first improvement.

He also had the confidence of all might believing in him that he could become great. All of those aspects form a strong mentality. Anyone could become great with kenichi tier determination. In more child focused works they always skip the evolution of the mind and always set it already as a protagonist's natural trait. In adult focused works the development of the mind is often much more pronounced.

Using that backwards ass logic, no character with confidence or moral support can be hardworking. You're basically saying anyone that works hard and believes in themselves isn't a hard worker. This is ESL-tier insanity.

I'm saying it's only hard work if you both work for your mental and physical abilities. To get the mental abilities shounen protagonists have right from the start you would need at least a decade of meditation training.

>a decade of meditation training
>to believe in yourself

I knew BnHA fags would shit up the thread as soon as someone brought this up, fucking autists can't accept that their shitty manga ain't any different

Add incredible high level pain resistance, immunity of fearing failure, incredible high moral values and good social skills to make friends with almost anybody.

And yes, truly believing in yourself in a philosophical way, not in the dudebro "look at my muscles, brah" way takes a couple of years of focused training. Not to mention that he was mentally crippled at the beginning of the story.

Not really. You get all of that by playing sports as a kid (though the pain tolerance would never be as high as some of the ridiculous shit you might see like tolerating burns or electrocution) and can get most of it by going outside and not being a recluse.
Have good morals, being able to make friends and believing in yourself wouldn't require 10 years of meditation at all. And nobody actually has an immunity to fear of failure, even in these manga. It's a common plot point all the time, particularly in BnHA. The important thing is that you don't let that fear cripple you, you do the best you can, and that you learn from failure and keep trying after you fail. Even fucking pro athletes and businessmen IRL do this shit. Believing in yourself isn't some unattainable zen.

The aliens would have harvested the tree when everybody was in it. Not really a functional plan.

>incredible high level pain resistance, immunity of fearing failure, incredible high moral values and good social skills to make friends with almost anybody
Funny how those are all linked. Good social skills and the ability to make friends means getting yourself out there without fearing the pain of rejection, and/or working on yourself to tone down those fears/endure enough so you can reach out to other people.
Reminds me of how Luffy was so determined to become Ace's friend he followed him every day for months and got hurt a lot for it. I used to think Luffy was a natural at finding friends but turns out he had it so rough early on that now nobody can hurt him or scare him off anymore. Nowadays we'd say he's resilient, I guess?

It does take time and failure to recognize that. You will realize over time that it does hurt but you can push through it. Fear can be everpresent but you can live with it and be less broken. Does that make you strong? Probably not but it does make you human and coping with it can make the bad in life more manageable. I don't do meditation but wisdom can be your strength against the bad in life and it does take surviving hardship to obtain wisdom.

Sorry to forget my "Not that guy"

>You get all of that by playing sports as a kid
What? You don't know what you're talking about. No normalfag trash child that played sports as a kid would survive the first week of Deku's hard training in the beginning of the story or the selfless act of saving a person trough putting yourself into danger.

Higher mental abilities don't come easy and need to be trained as you need to know yourself first and invest time in focusing on yourself for that. You need to struggle in life to develop a desire for truly improving yourself. And even if the bullshit was true that you spouted, Deku was basically bullied all his life, he had a breakdown when he was told that he doesn't have a quirk. His mental abilities come out of fucking nowhere.

hopefully he makes his return in tommorow's episode

is Boruto a Quincy exorcist?

Deku legitimately does not have any sort of elevated mental abilities other than his autism for over evaluating heroes. He just believes in himself, dude.

Come the fuck on. That one time when he faced an opponent where 100% wasn't enough and he went 1000% after being already completely fucked up, do you think anyone could do this shit without having strong mental abilities? Suicide bombing yourself is one thing, but going that much over your limit proves that he has incredible mental strength.

I probably am over simplifying this but that was just a cool attack name. It would have been no different if he said "Magic Fire Mountain Dragon Punch."

That was bullshit and you know it.
Madara not knowing Nigger Zetsu wasn't a creation of his own is a gigantic plot hole the size of Boruto's gaping butthole after getting pounded Sneks Jr.

>people bring up garbage like BHA

Fuck off.
Kanchome, there's your answer. A character that went from a being a joke to the strongest being in existent and he was from a good manga.

In BNHA there's a ton of heroes with shitty abilities rely on the martial arts and physical prowess to fight.
Deku dreamed of being of being a hero all his life but he didn't do shit toward his goal until the strongest ability was literally handed to him because shonenshit writing.

>sole member left of the most powerful fujinjustu clan in the world

Incorrect. Nagato and Karin are fellow kinsmen of the Uzumaki clan who are, arguably, of purer stock than Naruto is.

where can I download the first series of naruto? it's not on nyaa

Rip ;_;

>didn't do shit
Reread the first chapter and check out his autistic dedication to fight preperation, speedreader.

>as far as manga and anime is concerned hard working characters are almost always joke characters or permanent underdogs when compared to naturally talented individuals
Man, why do people always forget about Kenichi

kishimoto it's so fucking fucked up.

While not a joke character Kenichi was kinda of a joke, with his weird training apparatus and his masters always saying he had no talent, and he was always the underdog against people who had been training for most of their lives with very strict masters.

Team Guy was best team

>Kenichi was kinda of a joke
Eh, that was mostly because it was part comedy manga than anything really.
>he was always the underdog against people who had been training for most of their lives with very strict masters
This happened less near the end when his training finally started showing real results tho

>people actually committed suicide over this cuck

let that sink in.

wasn't that for Itachi though?

Kishi said it was necessary for pairing Naruto and Hinata.

Does anyone have the Sasuke one?

Daww, brother-in-laws hugging.

kishi has to be a closer homo if he thinks that.

Then learn how to format your green text better, dumbass.

bump

>doing sports as a child/teenager means you are a normalfag
Fuck off not everyone was born like we this, we got this way with time. Most after graduating since that's when it's easier to stop having friends.

If they could seal the byakugan, how come main family members didn't also have that variation of the seal, seems like it would be standard.

When?

What are you even trying to say?

Narutards really are greentexting cancer.

That he used to be a normalfag but now he's cool like the other kids that are channers.

Poor Neji, I hope he didn't die virgin. That would suck a lot.

but naruto didn't have feelings for hinata after the war. he only developed feelings her during the movie which was like 2 years after the war

neji was cucked, no doubt

lee was in there for sure

naruto is shit and trying to find meaning in it is a fruitless endeavor that at this point only autistic shipping fags still attempt