What if came out that there was actual collusion between Trump and Russians to help swing the election his way...

What if came out that there was actual collusion between Trump and Russians to help swing the election his way, and Trump himself publicly admitted it. How would you guys react?

Trump is enforcing immigration laws and putting a good jurist on the bench. I could give a rat fuck what did with Russia

0.2 rubles have been sent to your account

Not this shit again.

Jesus fuck.

I just got out of a liberal shill thread where the fucker actually said "tippity top kekkles".

Who the fuck says something like that? That is the gayest shit I have heard in a fucking week. You motherfuckers know exactly why this board sucks. It is you guys stinking it up with your shilling, and then pretending to be mad at the state of it. Hey, everyone, whenever a liberal shills, just remember they say faggy shit like "tippity top kekkles". It will put things in perspective.

sage

>using this meme
Back to plebbit

>what if something that never happened actually happened and trump admitted it

left larping is pathetic.

The real question is, why don't you own a gun yet?

lmao

Get fucked, you jingoistic faggot!

the new Russians used some modern methods to entice and bankroll higher ranking Washington officials

they infiltrated through tea party type candidates who tend to be stupid and lack morality

it will take a few months to develop but the senate hearings into executive branch corruption will be maximally entertaining

lefty here. voter fraud happens every election on both parties sides. not doing it is litterally saying "I'm just going to lose and throw in the towel" that said bringing foreign influence is a particularly low blow. what ever happened to good old fashioned making 1 dead nigger vote 300 times for trump etc?

Does it really matter?

>this pasta
Saged

>lefty
>dead nigger comment
Kek!

I'd demand Trudeau admit the Chinese influenced him to be elected

>identity politics: the thread

If so, I'd change my support of Trump
Just make sure Neil Gorsuch gets into the Supreme Court first

Two wrongs dont make a right, especially when my vote gets cancelled out by le dead nigger.

Fuck up, shillblue.

You know I'm right.

1. Russia hacked the DNC and leaked info to hurt hillary, trump team knew everything
>wouldn't care, leaking emails is nothing compared to the propaganda that the media put together for hillary.
2. Russia donated material sums to the trump campaign, trump team knew and hid the information
>I'd care. Not as bad as hillary and the Saudis, but that would be corruption.
3. Russia actually hacked the election machines or shit like that
>I'd care a lot and would understand impeachment although I wouldn't support it, my guy is in after all.

I'm not worried about russia having power over the US, like a 1/3 of them have aids it's a shithole just trying to sell some oil.

IF it did happen there would be evidence for it; months of wire tapping and nothing

Trash/10

What if it came out that the KGB literally intervened by killing all viable opponents to Trump, and Trump himself publicly admitted it and said Putin did a good job. What would you guys think?

so make up your mind are the Russians behind the left wing or the right wing? It can't be both

There would always be some kind of plausible deniability in the mind of Trump and his supporters. He would always be able to spin it into a 'Us versues Them' mentality and keep his base.

Sup Forums wouldn't care.

Does it change his rhetoric? Does he become a leftist after admitting this?

No? Then I don't care.

Publicly execute him.

I love Trumps politics, or his lack thereof, however, if he colluded with a foreign government..........kill the nigger.

Proof of wiretapping please

Trump said in 2 weeks there will be some shocking revelations. That was 2 weeks ago, pls gib broofs

I think you can hypothetically fuck your mother before I answer that question, even though im answering the the question now.

What's the difference between the Russians helping Trump, and the Saudis funding Hillery Clinton? I know who I trust more.

>1. Russia hacked the DNC and leaked info to hurt hillary, trump team knew everything

Do you understand that that would be worse than Watergate?

The media put Trump in power so don't give me the propaganda horseshit.

FUCK OFF SHAREBLUE!
Horsefuckers I know you have it, post it. Scare them off again.
sage

Idiot!

Alright seriously here, in what way does Putin ever benefit from someone like trump. Dems have done nothing but bend over backwards for all foreign nations and suddenly theyre pretending like they are the tough ones. Get fucking real.

Collusion is to be punished. However as a non-American, I don't want Trump to go. If he can just support Bashar Al-Assad, appease Putin, leave Europe to fend for itself again and stops the invasive kind of geopolitics your country has been using for decades now, I'm happy. None of this would happen under another President.

Do the problems the Russians brought to light stop being true?

No?

SAGE

>The media put Trump in power so don't give me the propaganda horseshit
Literally this. All the attacking helped him from the start and they still didn't think once to hold back all the way till the end. It was all reverse psychology that played right into trump's campain message. Sup Forums fell for the bait.

>Get fucked, you jingoistic faggot!
>jingoistic

There's too much bad blood with the left so I wouldn't care. Just like they wouldn't care if someone killed Trump.

This

1/5 uranium sold

>Hilary's campaign was literally funded by the Saudia Arabian government
>literally no one in the MSM gives a shit
Why do (((they))) want us to hate Russia so much?

i'm feel real sleepy

>le hillary!!!
You realize she's not the president and this thread is about trump right?

I'd br pretty happy. Hopefully he is Putin' s puppet

Why do you hate your own country?

Russians>Israel, Saudi Arabia and China
Putin doesn't like Angela Merkel and that's good enough for me.
Donna Brazile, CNN, MSNBC, DHS did more to influence the election than any Russian

Soros and rothschild have warrants for them by putin and the russians dont play the same banking game we do.

I'd be surprised considering the KGB isn't actually supposed to be around anymore that they'd reveal themselves like that

Then we had a choice between the Russian-endorsed and self-funded, and coherent candidate who had not yet caused the war deaths of tens of millions of people, and the Saudi-endorsed, senile, brain-damaged, incoherent, and demented candidate.funded by the Saudis, the Chinese, and the corporatocracy who had already caused the war deaths of tens of millions of people, along with her husband, throughout South.America, Africa, and the Middle East to maintain the lawless conditions necessary for the operation of a global drug trafficking and human trafficking network for her fellow drug-addicted pedophile elites. The former is Trump, and the latter is Clinton. Hillary Clinton was the worst presidential candidate in all of US history, and in the year 3000, she will be remembered as the worst political candidate of the third millennium. Any 8 year-old picked out of an inner-city special needs class would have done a better job than her.

Why isn't hillary executed for colluding with Saudi Arabia?

Better Russia than the Saudis.

How many Alfa bank branches are there in the US?

Probably because all told I just got out of a liberal shill thread where the fucker actually said "tippity top kekkles".

Who the fuck says something like that? That is the gayest shit I have heard in a fucking week. You motherfuckers know exactly why this board sucks. It is you guys stinking it up with your shilling, and then pretending to be mad at the state of it. Hey, everyone, whenever a liberal shills, just remember they say faggy shit like "tippity top kekkles". It will put things in perspective.

sage

he would lose all support from me

Keep trying to hide, KIKE! I see you!

The Russian government has no loyalty to the American state, but neither does a globalist like Soros, and there's plenty of proof that Soros and his agents tried to influence the election.

Soros even uses the same kinds of techniques that the Russians are accused of using (strategic leaks, "fake news", astroturfing, etc.) Yet one is a Very Disturbing Matter and the other is business as usual.

If the russians had any involvement at all in the election, all they did was shill against Hillary by leaking true information about her. That's what everyone is claiming.
Personally I'd fucking thank them for not letting a goddamn lying warmonger into office

Yea... And im puzzled as to why Trump has not indicted that fucking jew cunt?

Stfu Shill I'm with the faggot I quoted. Hillary and her MSM team of ShariaBlue shills faggots like you should be gassed

>Dude the media spent months sucking off hillary's clit and saying Trump was literally hitler, but this was actually good for Trump!
I mean yes it got Trump in the office, because it showed how blatantly corrupt the media was. But they full on intended to get Hillary in by shitting all over Trump, it just backfired

If 1 illegal alien voted for Hillary, that is doing more to influence the election than anything Russia has done.
Wonder why they suddenly stopped investigating voter fraud in Michigan right after the election?

>backfired
>being this gullible
The media was rigged in Trump's favor all along, just not in the way you think
See

Positively. That makes Trump smart.

I'd praise Kek and get naked.

Depends on what they did together.

You're retarded if you believe this. The media is still currently shitting all over Trump, and 60 million retards obviously eat it up considering they voted for Hillary. If it was all some ploy they would have stopped and started "maybe Trump isn't so bad" instead of still shilling against him
Jill Stein calling for investigations was fucking hilarious, especially when it revealed more people voted in Detroit than actually fucking live there. I was hoping they'd check out the fraud in CA

I would be disappointed.

That said there's no real evidence to suggest that's the case.

You fell for the meme. Now get naked and praise Kek.