Boku no Hero Academia/My Hero Academia

Hey villain, ever heard these words?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YAn8FVUp090
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Are you looking up obscure words in your dictionary right now?
Is that how you intend to "fight" me?

best

PUHHRUUSU

You think if she farts it's like a huge cloud?

Who would stare at an ass that flat?

Bad angle. Its really big, round, & THICC.

This is you Class A for the second year.
Sadly many waifus are gone, so you have to adapt to the new ones.

you think we may be lucky enough to be blessed with his smile next chapter?

>still has Deku, Baku, & Todo

yeah only if he gets overhaul'd

Huh, if this happens, I would actually like Class B more

The big 3 would shit on the rest of the class even harder than usual. Except for maybe Ibara

WATASHI NA KITA

Boku no Piss Academia, worst manga in current Jump

>Separating Baku, Deku, and Todo from their waifus

>Bagugou and deku still in the same class
nice
>monoma in class A
i want to see that

Tetsutetsu is there, it's like Kirishima never left.

Theoretically, Mount Lady might be one of the best farming heroes in existence. Not because she can move equipment around in her giant form, but because she can produce an incredible amount of fertilizer in her Giant form.

As a child, she probably helped fertilize most of the farmland in her rural hometown. That's

Do classes even change? I thought classes go from one year to the next together & not mix kids up. Like if you're 1-A you'll be in 2-A, 3-A.

There's personalities aren't that familiar. And Tetsutetsu looks like he would not Bakugou walk all over him, seeing his first appearance was insulting him

Man she's got to be strong as hell. She lift that cow like it was nothing. Cows weigh like 1,600lbs. I bet she would've been pretty awesome at UA. Shame she can't control the size of her quirk. If she could just do stuff in increments that would've been pretty great.

>Man she's got to be strong as hell.
Her strength stat is maxed in the databook and easily kicked down the side of a building

Todo can get Ibara, Deku can get Pony and Baku can get Monoma

>Ibara trying to be friends w/ Todo just to get close to his dad.
I'm okay w/ this.

Canon hung?

His next face says otherwise

It was a joke, user. The Tetsutetsu and Bakugou dynamic would be completely different (but maybe more fun). Also, you have to be a speedreader if you think Kirishima let's Bakugou walk over him. He's the first to call Bakugou out whenever he's talking shit.

How do Mt. Lady's clothes increase in size with her? In the top left panel she doesn't appear to be wearing a special suit. But even if she was, how does her special suit increase in size with her?

>Manly and passionate steel
>Manly and passionate hardening
I don't know why, but its sounds a little dirty

SMASH is a gag-manga so it'sbest not to take it seriously.

Canonically gay. He only likes manly things.

and meat

But how does her supersuit increase in size?

She probably had special giant clothes made for her.

because if she didn't, she would have to be naked every time she grew.

Remember, she can only either be normal or her giant form, there is no in between. It's very likely that when she transformed, she either had to do so behind a mountain/hill to avoid flashing the public or she just didn't care and flashed the public while changing into her giant clothes.

what i'm saying is that Mount Lady is probably an exhibitionist

>your dick will never be big enough to get a manly and passionate hardening

Vest girls are best girls

>girl

That's a little boy

makes sense

URUTORAAA

I can only think of 2 ways. It's either her suit contains her tissues, like Grapes' costume, or it has great elastic and/or memory-shape properties. Of course, there are other possibilities that I can't think of at the moment.

>Mom am I funny now?

I keep imagining "Dude Where's My Car" where the chicks merged together to make a giant chick. She's walking & she steps over a dad & his son. We see a panty shot & the kid was like, "Dad, I want to ride that ride." and the dad was like, "Me too son, me too."

Well, because of the increased strength required to even manage a gigantified body...

Her body grows 12.7x it's original size, her strength needs to grow 45.4x for her to be able to move normally. Square-cube law is a bitch. Her bitch.

>Mount Lady is probably an exhibitionist
lady is p-pure

I think, he says ga

You also have to take into account that during her childhood and teenage years, she probably struggled to control her quirk and would probably transform at random times.

everyone at her highschool probably saw her naked at one time or another.

Well, she / her parents probably had some sort of gigantifiable clothes made for her at a young age.

I know, breaking dreams and all that, but it's BNHA, it wouldn't do something tasteless like that.

I'm pretty sure they're able to figure out your quirk & work around it so that like with Mt Lady she didn't flash everyone growing up. At worse she probably was a big naked baby a few times. She's probably had stuff that grows with her.

Disgusting

Beautiful

>70's movie poster vibe

I like it

>help plz

This would be good if the style wasn't so shit

This looks intentionally avantgarde rather than straight-up bad, honestly.

Although that might just be the context, I think this artist has already been featured in the cringe-reel that shows up regularly.

Though, what's up with Mina? And what happened to Aoyama?

>a fucking shield

Look at the blue ray Mina is jumping, Aoyama is that little blond guy where its coming from

Whoa, that perspective is trippy

Based Birbo Baggins

this is technically bad but the style is attention grabbing and it's aesthetically pleasing. Sup Forums approves.

i want to rosebud mina

All Might is the best

I'm glad that at least Deku, Todoroki, Bakugou, Sero, Shouji, Jirou and Kirishima stayed

>kirishima

>HA HA HA HA HAA

youtube.com/watch?v=YAn8FVUp090

Shouji for class Prez

stick drawfag here, make a request
be specific
leaving in about 2 hr so not all request will be done

What is the Ymir/Historia of BnHA?

Deku smashing Ochako

a classic

Ibara healing Endeavor.

Well no one is dead yet so

Tetsux4 and kirishima dueling cocks to see who is the hardest

Bakugou bullying deku

Shouji jerking off his classmates

SARANI MUKOE!

When Tooru eats food, you can't see it, right? So is her quirk bending light rather than transparency, or does she have invisifying spit/stomach juices?

How old is Overhaul?

nice

too lewd
ib4 banned

noice

MMOOOOODDDDDSS

Kek good one

is it possible we can get the spoilers today

nop, sorry

>I feel my head floating

kek

that's...what user? That's shit

>waifus
user they're homosexuals

user how do you know?

ochako is the traitor, it'll be revealed ether this arc or next arc, and she'll be responsible for all might's death

If anything Deku is the straightest out of those 3

Best Tragedy

>it was toga as ochako but real ochako is the one jailed and deku has to vindicate her

transparency but she can bend (redirect light) by altering her cells. We haven't got an official explanation yet, but I like that because it breaks less laws of physics than "bending lightwave because manga magic"

>"Too good"
>"So, so close"
Deku is actually a pervert confirmed?

Why is he screaming his son's name while being jerked off? Extremely disturbing