How do we get rid the native hawaiian problem?

Native hawaiians are the following:

>>rude
>>hate white people
>>violent island nigger spics
>>toxic chad behavior
>>savages
>>stupid
>>usually overweight and untermensch
>>godless heathens
>>criminals

Here is the video to picture related: youtu.be/zG0YEI8aIm8

Also hawaiian food sucks and the natives smell rotten and its also the only us state thats the nost lenient towards pedophiles

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yoRpWEE-E0Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Would rather Day of the Rope shitposters like you.

Hawaiian Chad must have fucked your girl. The butthurt shows!

who gives a shit, Hawaii is their ethnostate and the rest of the population is an invader.

Why do whites bitch out so much when confronted like this? When someone does this, it's fucking go-time.

Every instance where the British didn't wipe out a whole people, we've always ended up regretting it.

I Would hate white people too if I was a native Hawaiian
Get the fuck out of their island and leave them be

> (OP) (You)
>who gives a shit, Hawaii is their ethnostate and the rest of the population is an invader.

Hawaii doesnt belong to the natives, it belongs to the white man of the united states, I think the native hawaiians are invaders on us soil and theyre destroying th3 island much like the syrian refugees are destroying sweden and germany.

Volcanoes or missiles, one or the other could happen, not soon maybe.

> (OP) (You)
>I Would hate white people too if I was a native Hawaiian
>Get the fuck out of their island and leave them be

Its not their island its my white american nations island, the natives are the true invaders and are illegally occupying it like the jews illegally occupying palestine and persecuting the palestinians.

Never learned that an ass whipping is better than being a pussy. Older brothers would beat me for loosing a fight, but they'd have beat me worse if I pussed out and didn't fight. Never back down, always throw the first punch.

And how much Native Hawaiian is that guy?

>Implying someone else wouldn't invade them.

>alpha chad puts a soy boy and his bitch in their place

What's wrong with this ?

That guy in OP looks white-- probably a person like Shaun King who wants to be another race. Hawaiian's don't look like they got out of their trailer home every time they leave the house.

Pacific Islanders are all scum not far removed from Africans.

Tongans, Samoans are the worst of them all. BTW they were eating each other up until whitey arrived.

> (OP) (You)
>>alpha chad puts a soy boy and his bitch in their place
>What's wrong with this ?

>>A barbarian savage heathen nigger out of no provocation verbally assaults good white people

>> a degenerate brazilian sees nuffin wrong with it

lol dumbass island abos, didn't some random british private citizen buy it from chief fat fuck for like seashells or something? lmao

God damn it. This is another obvious shareblue slide race bait thread. Fuck you, Jews. Obligatory pic for all such threads. Sage and move on people.

This ignorant moron doesn't realize he would be saying all that shit in Japanese right now if it weren't for the white people.

No wonder people hate all you whiteys
You replace the demographics of peaceful native people who dindu nuffin just like the muslims replacing your demographics nowadays
OP is a faggot. The hawaiian people just wanted to protect their culture and be nationalist, though really bad at them. Tread on them and they tread on you. Whites broke the NAP first by getting on the island.
I hate niggers but I don't think native Hawaiian are that bad. Show some facts before posting shit claims OP.

Fuck off Moishe.

Captain Cook the renowned British captain died there, according to stories he died because he stole some native boats so the angered natives murdered him. The only one story I know where native Hawaiians were geting mad over a boat and being savages about it.

>we beat dogs and hit women

WHATS THE DIFFERENCE AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Would have cold-clocked that faggot the moment he stuck his hands down his pants and walked towards me spewing that shit. Why are these people so beta as to apologise to a rude cunt who takes pride in striking women?

They're also an invasive species in Alaska

He didnt say anything wrong. White ppl murdered his ancestors and stole their land. Turned their island paradise into an airforce base.

He fucking handled that entire family "Yeah Ill hit my woman" "I dare you to be a hero again"

And they didnt dare. Not all white people are bad. But white supremacists are human garbage that will die choking on their own hubris.

Wtf. Seriously? I'm gonna petition the Micronesians to go there next. Hawaii with no Hawaiians AND no Micronesians would basically be Conan O'Briens Haiti but with pesky Vietdogs.

Fuck off we're full of em, we need fewer polynesians and more flips

Why the fuck are they going to Alaska

>who gives a shit, Hawaii is their ethnostate and the rest of the population is an invader.
>US flag
You need to go back. We have claimed Hawaii for ourselves. We need to breed the Hawaiian out of them. Hawaii is for the white man. (Probably best as a med ethnostate with white visitors or people that live there for a short time, due to the heat. The hawaiian blood will help adapt to the heat

Hawaii would be even poorer without tourism dollars from white people. He should be thanking them for providing natives with a vocation.

who cares, it's filled with gooks

LA gangs pay them to peddle their drugs here, niggers don't fit in nearly as well (though there are many of them too)

the amerimutt does not rest until he has destroyed any pure ethnicity remaining in his country

america is a shithole and needs to be nuked asap

My buddy is stationed in Hawaii. He's fairly liberal, but had even said that Hawaiians are absolute trash and hate White people.

shootz bruddah cuz just send em to da big island

That actually makes a lot of sense.

So I guess you didn't enjoy your vacation?

Somebody made a documentary about Anchorage polynesian gangs but I couldn't remember the name of it to save myself

No retard. The US stole the island.

lol from a leaf, you'd have apologized sooner, twice and then offered him the contents of your wallet just to be sure if it was one of your indigenous nig nogs

LMAO

The "Native" Hawaiians aren't native at all. They genocided the original natives.

South Park did a whole episode about this, retard

youtube.com/watch?v=yoRpWEE-E0Q

They are not all bad user.

That episode was literally about liberal haoles. I can see rednecks getting fucked with. But it's the dogooder ones who try to save the beaches that really piss off the animals.

>tfw just came back from Hawaiian winter staying with some of da boys at pipe.
God tier people if you're not a faggot, ice heds can get fucked though.
They hate ALL foreigners, wouldn't you if some cunt jammed a walmart in the middle of your paradise?

You're a haole whos gf got fucked by a based brudda or was staunched because weak cunt

What are your plans for invasion day poof?
Gonna go kiss an abos arsehole?

go for a surf lad. have a barbecue, eat good food. sleep

I agree 100%. Gas the Ohana. Island purge now. Theyre all fat welfare queen meth head fuckups who talk shit to surfers whole they smoke glass in the parking lot. Fuck Hawaiian trash.

It's very rare to find a full-blooded native Hawaiian. Pretty much all of them are mutts comprised mostly of other ethnicities.

Locals there would be considered super racist because they're not PC when expressing how they really feel about other demos. This can be shocking if one is not used to hearing this. I think their inferiority complex may be due to the military and tourists, which comprise the vast majority of folks on the islands, looking down on them. A lot of the locals behave similar to ghetto blacks or white trash.

no one will do that. nice fantasy
>complain about minorities shitting up burgerland
>complain about a problem you created and still encourage
haha

Does the guy in the OP look native anything to you? He's got to be at least three different races.

>implying the natives arent already replaced by chinks and spics

I see Sup Forums is determined to erase all ethnicities which could only end in the downfall of the white race in a melting pot.

but whites are the fucking minority in hawaii
its all the gooks and spics they should be kicking out instead, if they even had the numbers

you cunts created the problem.
you cunts sort it out

The Hawaiians were replaced by the Japs. The angry natives can only get angry at Whites because they would get Sushied if they acted the same towards them.

as long as we dont go extinct in 40 years, we're basically all going to go back to pre 1960s social norms and things will work themselves out that way

and spics. especially spics. its what our ""cousin"" here appears to be because there is no way he is actually native he is a pedro larping

Spics came because they could smell Democrat candidates, The local Japs let their guard down when they were brainwashed into being liberals by the Californians.

>waaah it not our fault
lmao, spanish mutts just like mexicans
mix all the races you filthy cunts

If you are a white man and not able to properly dismantle that 165 LB meth addict, you have failed at life.

Blame the local Democrats for further enriching their populace.

Most burgers here blame everyone but themselves for the mixing of the races when they are the most guilty of encouraging and facilitating it through aggressive power hungry foreign and domestic policy.

>How do we get rid of the Native population of Hawaii?

Fucking retard.

I would agree they are cancer like that.

The real trick is done by liberalism, and you can't people from being liberals as the same act of doing so justifies their complete aberrant behavior.

They will be free because you told them they weren't.

>See everyone bitching about Spics in Hawaii
>Decide to look it up
lmao the Seed is strong

there are no 'Hawaiians' they're all mixes of samoan and filipino with some chink. they are destructive alcoholics and meth addicts that should be erased.

>destructive alcoholics
>meth addicts
>flips
Hmm, how did that shit get there?

I've been to Hawaii and Kauai and they're all fucking assholes. ill still vacation there.

>omg you guys, race is just an illusion
>we can all just hold hand and get along!

kys faggot commie

white people have shit to lose.

>Have two drinks
>get spit on by drunk meth head hawaiin
>get in fight and win
>hawaiian and 5 friends sya you were using slurs
>have BAC checked
>blow .0025
>arrested
>lose top secret clearence and job paying 250k year
>bond out for $100
>simple assult charge dropped after paying a lawyer $2k
>professional reputation ruined forever.

theres a simple stigma in the white community about getting caught in situations like this.

>We are literally above these people, there is no excuse to ever interact with them in a scenario where youre not immediately hailed a hero for blowing their brains out.

LMAO you wouldn't have done shit you little faggot pussy

just don't go there. you're not really welcome. you know, the whole destroying their country thing
the muttmonster consumes and destroys

White people fucked up by not exiling the natives of the territories they took

This sadly, even if they just see your mugshot on Google, they're not going to ask you for the story. And even if you're innocent, they'll wonder why you got in that situation to begin with. If you tell them what happened, they'll be very suspicious of you and you'll have a hard time finding another job.

us colanists creating jobs for people from the ass hole of the world, their descendants are now english speaking and literally live in a first world paradise.

>fuck whitey he ruined my life!!!!!

I'm white and I hate this consumerist culture, what are you talking about you retard? I had no say in this shit. And most of the explorers that existed back then would have hated to see how overdeveloped shit has become.

but whites imported all races to support their lifestyles and are anons like you are now complaining about the races they imported.
what?

>fucked up by not exiling the natives
to where nigger? the fucking ocean?

(((whites))) imported

I HAVE A STORY.

My family took me to vaccination for hawaii.

Well one day we were walking back to the hotel "hilton hawaiian village" and this Hawaiian looking guy with a blonde white*hot* girlfriend in tattoos started strolling near us.

Well the Hawaiian guy said "lets get out of the way for these whites."

I mean it's sorta funny he was a submissive faggot, but on the other hand it was 4 tourist looking dorks and m and my brother just had out first racist encounter.

They're the sea beaners imo and rude as hell to anyone who they dont deem native, never have i ever got so many white race insults thrown at me than the Hawaiian islands.

Yes. Whites fucked up by not genociding every single race when they did their colonization. Instead we tried to integrate them like a bunch of retards, thinking that these people wouldn't be bitter or angry at the fact we just conquered them.

some of the most retarded faggots on the planet. FUCK pineapple niggers

aren't like well over 50% of Hawaiians native?

The natives stole HIS boat. He decided the way to deal with it was by taking the local king hostage. They killed him for that.

I disagree with your entire point simply because you said Hawaii food sucks. I've only been there once, but the food was the best part.

people with money understand even a 5% chance of losing a fight makes it not worth it.

I would hate white people too if I was a Hawaiian native. White people literally did to Hawaii what Muslims are currently doing to Sweden.

also our current military strategy

Whatever works.

>mfw When Hawaiian nigger red pills normies for us

best atrat here is to call in your personal white bodyguards aka the police and have them handle it.

Hahah white supremacist here pretty sure your going to die before me soyboy. I talked to the Wotan today, he said your scheduled for departure by car accident. Watch your right I side when you cross that street tomorrow, KEK sorry I mean your left side.

>*blocks ur travel ban*

Mexicans and blacks in L.A. are like this too, you can’t even mind your own business there. I honestly think it’s the warm climate which promotes low I.Q. people to thrive.

>their descendants are now english speaking
>colanists
haha
I'm not blaming you as an individual however burgers washing their hands of guilt and wondering why Hawaiians are the way they are is either deliberate subversion or stupidity.

have to go lads, have fun

they're all gooks. the whites are all in the military

>>people with money understand even a 5% chance of losing a fight makes it not worth it.
>>people with money understand
>tfw too wealthy to stand up or defend myself

>itt haole trash gets mad that shitskins with little shitty outrigger boats colonized the entire pacific while their ancestors were sleeping with rats and dying of plague
L’MA’O