Blacks eating cornstarch

Are you ready for the cornstarchpill?

Go to youtube and search "eating cornstarch". You will find dozens upon dozens of black people eating spoonfuls of powdered cornstarch.

>"Nutrition: An Urge for Argo," from Time Magazine Friday, Jul. 28, 1967: When I'm pregnant, it's just like taking dope," said the Negro woman bearing her ninth child at the District of Columbia General Hospital in Washington. "I can hardly wait to get home so I can get some more starch," she added, referring not to starchy foods but to laundry starch. "Sometimes I'll eat two or three boxes a day."
usslave dot blogspot dot co.uk/2012/01/pica-argo-laundry-starch-cravings.html

youtube.com/watch?v=Orb0wkXsgig

Why do blacks love eating raw cornstarch so much? Do anyone have any idea?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geophagia
youtu.be/ZbG6XSkBb_s
youtube.com/watch?v=DBq_4uOyuXg
youtu.be/vATmFHhLKHE
youtube.com/watch?v=TgLQndzmHjA
youtu.be/QEvrA7GYxMs
youtube.com/watch?v=N5_hwpIixDg
youtu.be/jAlbRTP_FLM
youtu.be/lUGnC_h-oIk
youtube.com/watch?v=kmKsI5N-6Ms
youtube.com/watch?v=gLi75t2IoTM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pica_(disorder)
youtu.be/zx7jiNrJQ2A
youtu.be/_kdTZK3-fcY
youtube.com/watch?v=JFNbV4bM2KY
usslave
twitter.com/AnonBabble

goes way back to the cotton fields

Are you black? Can you explain?

what the fuck

Niggers are dumb and probably have some basic nutritional deficiency like zinc or iron which would explain their craving for non food foods

How much do you need to eat to get fucked up?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geophagia

carbs are addictive
why do neets love doritos

>ninth child
we're losing guys

>goes way back to the cotton fields

They should go back too

What the fuck
On the one hand it's terrifying and will probably make them diabetic
On the other they are black so I don't really mind because they'll probably get killed in gang violence before the diabetes really sets in

>its Chipttttthhhhhsssssss
chips and purple joootttthhhhsss

>inb4 they choke on it

It is actually pretty dangerous. It produces a vitamin deficiency that exacerbates their natural microcytic anemia and leads to numerous subsequent problems. Right heart failure for one.

Niggers eat dirt:
youtu.be/ZbG6XSkBb_s

youtube.com/watch?v=DBq_4uOyuXg

youtu.be/vATmFHhLKHE

lmao niggers can't fight basic body cravings. No wonder they're so fucking fat. Serving size: 1 cup, 117g Carbs. LMAO they're addicted to the carbs and they have no will to fight it. Just like animals. Anyone fat is an animal btw.

youtu.be/QEvrA7GYxMs

youtube.com/watch?v=N5_hwpIixDg

youtu.be/jAlbRTP_FLM

the memes are real

>implying any of those kids survive long enough to become adults

>Why do blacks love eating raw cornstarch so much? Do anyone have any idea?
My mother worked with a black woman that did the same thing. Usually, eating unusual things is a sign of a vitamin deficiency. Not sure what vitamins are in starch.

We are all one, the human race.

youtu.be/lUGnC_h-oIk

tf? I don't know what's worse the cornstarching eating cretin or anderson cooper live

youtube.com/watch?v=kmKsI5N-6Ms

why do blacks not change their smoke detector batteries?

??????

why? if it was just one person sure but this is like a real thing

The 'civil' way of eating dirt cookies.

Arnt we all animals user?

>Doesn't even know about the bromide pituitary gland sodium from heavily salted snacks redpill let alone took it

I am literally fucking LMAOing at your life rn

Laziness.

Are you fat?

Because it tastes good. Try eating some and you'll see.

i have a black fiance who gets pico due to an iron deficiency. When we first met she was really bad but over the years she's mostly grown out of it. It was after a solid 2 or 3 years of diligent iron pill supplements that the behavior stopped and didnt come back.

No not anymore

wtf.

lol. niggers.

New insult, thanks user.

You cornstarch eating nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=gLi75t2IoTM
>she actually treats it like coke and has plastic bags full of it and hides them all over the place

I didn’t ask for this redpill

I’m just going to get out of this thread, I think this is too heavy for me

It's picca you illiterate coalburner

Eats cornstarch while pregnant. Baby comes out addicted to corn starch. lmao

I like the way you put that

How the fuck can you get an iron deficiency, all bread and cereal is full of it.

Kek. They might just be mentally ill.

There's a redpill. Blacks apparently have an instinctive urge to eat dirt or dirt-like substances like powders.

>white people do strange things
>"HAHAHA WHITE PEOPLE ARE SO WEIRD LOLOL"
I'm gonna go around leaving comments like this on these videos, except it'll be "HAHAHA WTF BLACK PEOPLE Y'ALL ARE FUCKING WEIRD!". See how much they like it.

>People eat cornstarch

I thought it was just for making fleshlights non-sticky.

Blacks also have such an ingrained anti-cuck instinct that they avoid raising a child if there is even a shred of doubt that it is not their own kin.

She has anemia and just needs way more iron than a normal diet provides.

no you

I KNEW I MADE THIS GIF FOR A REASON

Cornstarch? Really? Almost pissed myself.

Tell your pet monkey to take birth control. No periods = no anemia

So they put it on their skin to soak up the oil and then they eat it?

Raw cornstarch is literally just starch. It's shit carbs, about the same as sugar. There are no vitamins in it.

catch-22. the anemia complicates the birth control pills.

They do that because they're insecure. They know their people do all kinds of weird shit that they as well partake in, but at times during recollection of those events, they feel ashamed. So, when they have a chance to attack white people of something they think is weird, they pounce. Huge inferiority complex. I, as a white man, have never felt insulted by their insults. I actually find it fascinating that if they see a white person showing compassion for their pets, blacks think you must be fucking it. Interesting stuff.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT. No talking. Just 25 minutes of a sheboon eating cornstarch. Thousands of videos. Is this like nigger ASMR?
youtu.be/lUGnC_h-oIk

no fructose in corn starch. if she were eating spoon fulls of table sugar she would be long dead.

i suspect a lot of the times it starts as a minor compulsion and then gets hammed up to get attention. ~Pica~ doesn't compel you to have a thanksgiving dinner of tic-tacs and rusty nails. Going that far out of your way is just them getting hooked on weirding people out. Like that kid who'd eat things on the ground so all his "friends" would get approving noises at him.

no she just eats it out of the jar because she's a mental case

well they think we don't know what they do, and that all of their problems and eccentricities are a big secret.

Greatest redpill OF ALL TIME!

This is 100 percent undeniable
proof we waste money feeding africans

>homo erectus

youtu.be/zx7jiNrJQ2A

>implying they father their actual children

and a meme was born...

That seems as odd to me as someone eating their own hair.
This is why I carry. LOL.

>cornstarch pill

Oh man I can't wait for the NEXT pill this shit is gettin crazy

you notice scientists no longer talk about the mysterious missing link between man and erectus because it's really black people

I'm going to start eating cornstarch just to see what is all about. What are they hiding? I will report back if I start running faster.

Their doubt prohibits them from admitting to a child

According to the DSM 5, mineral deficiencies are occasionally associated with pica; however, biological abnormalities are rarely found in individuals with pica.[12] People practicing forms of pica, such as geophagy, pagophagy and amylophagy, are more likely anemic, have low hemoglobin concentration in their blood, lower levels of red blood cells (hematocrit), or have lower plasma zinc levels.[13] Specifically, practicing geophagy is more likely to associated with anemia or low hemoglobin.[13] Practicing pagophagy and amylophagy were more highly associated with anemia.[13] Additionally, being a child or pregnant woman practicing pica was associated with higher chance of being anemic or having low hemoglobin relative to the general population.[13] More recently, cases of pica have been tied to the obsessive–compulsive spectrum, and there is a move to consider OCD in the cause of pica.[14] However, pica is currently recognized as a mental disorder by the widely used Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM-IV). Sensory, physiological, cultural and psychosocial perspectives have also been used by some to explain the causation of pica.[citation needed] It has been proposed that mental-health conditions, such as obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD) and schizophrenia, can sometimes cause pica.[15]

However, pica can also be a cultural practice not associated with a deficiency or disorder. Ingestion of kaolin (white clay) among African-American women in the US state of Georgia shows the practice there to be a DSM-IV "culture-bound syndrome" and "not selectively associated with other psychopathology".[16] Similar kaolin ingestion is also widespread in parts of Africa.[17] Such practices may stem from health benefits such as the ability of clay to absorb plant toxins and protect against toxic alkaloids and tannic acids.[18]

>Why do blacks love eating raw cornstarch so much?
You're afro-americans are weird, any african that legally immigrates would never be retarded enough to do this.

t. a black man that knows his heritage and people

youtu.be/_kdTZK3-fcY

YAKOUB CREATED CORNSTARCH TO SPREAD MELANIN WITHIN THE SKIN

why do blacks black?

youtube.com/watch?v=JFNbV4bM2KY

Leave my homeland

Too bad it's not onions

>" from Time Magazine Friday, Jul. 28, 1967: When I'm pregnant, it's just like taking dope," said the Negro woman bearing her ninth child at the District of Columbia General Hospital in Washington. "I can hardly wait to get home so I can get some more starch," she added, referring not to starchy foods but to laundry starch. "Sometimes I'll eat two or three boxes a day."
>usslave dot blogspot dot co.uk/2012/01/pica-argo-laundry-starch-cravings.html
Just think about how many of them are doing this who DON'T have access to the internet, or think about uploading videos of it.

>WYPEPO CAN'T COOK
>eats cornstarch
LMAO

Fuck you, I've worked for my place here unlike your benefits loving chavs.

>tfw no khazar milkers

Dude , I feel like im going crazy...multiple videos with beeps in the background..

>He thinks the problem with chavs isn't that they immitate niggers like yourself and their culture
You're still going back and those chavs ancestors at least did something for Britain, what did yours do?

WHERE

ARE

MY

KHAZAR

MILKERS

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I can explain. Blacks love sweet tastes. I dated a black girl. She would literally smack her lips when she liked something. They like fruit taste mixed with very sweet. It is like dark chocolate and white girls. All women love food in a way that can only be understood by the male mind through fasting a few days. They're brains are set to maximum and sweet things are like fireworks in their brains.

Don't know what you're all laughing at, you guys are paying for these niggers health care.

Would holocaust that pussy tbdesu fampai

I thought I'd seen it all on Sup Forums but this thread is about to make me gag. I hate niggers more by the day.

eating baby powder

My friend used to eat chalk. She didn't describe it as a compulsion, but as an intense craving. She didn't know about Pica until she mentioned the chalk to her doc. I think it turned out that her body was failing to digest something properly, and the lack of nutrient x resulted in Pica. Sorted now.

At the time, she realized it was very strange, but the cravings were intense enough to override misgivings. When your body is aching for something, and eating it somehow very satisfying, it's easy to do, I guess.

>those chavs ancestors at least did something
They should carve out a place for themselves like their ancestors may have done instead of insulting their ancestors by becoming trash.

>what did yours do?
Fought in the war.