And........False flag

Interesting timing

> IED
> WHITE MALE

twitter.com/Breaking911/status/955261095463309315

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=HZVI24JYd40
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Jews are going hard trying to false flag recently.

>no injuries
Not a white guy.

>heavy
>grey shirt
>grey hat
its a libtard neck-beard

lol is it out of the realm of possibility that a white dude did it and that the jews werent behind it?

The race war begins

everyone get latest Qanon this past friday?
>I AM INVIGORATED!!!
>pic-related sets framework for all happenings since wwii (((who could it be)))

Yes. It is.

> lol
> is it out of the realm of possibility that a white dude did it and that the jews werent behind it?

they've arrived

bump

>Implying us niggers even know what IED means let alone know how to make one
Of course he would be "white"

If a white dude did it there would be a kill count. What you people fail to understand or accept is whites are the most efficient killers of the human race. Any time they discover something new the first thing that comes to their mind is "How can I use this to kill someone?".

It's like when black people see something they think "How can I steal this?"

>faggot detonates a bomb
NO CLEARLY FALSE FLAG WHITES WOULDN'T DO THIS

The mall was closed, why the fuck would a white guy bomb an empty mall?

>white-male
>no one dead
>white-male

Last time a white-male used an IED....

Insurance money?

bump

jealous? :^)

anytime you see a happening like this that involves "multiple agencies" & ESPECIALLY when the FBI is there "helping out" you know it is a joint agency training exercise. they happen all the time and the story will vanish in a day.

White people can't be Muslim.

>is this white white, mexican white, or muslim white?
its florida and they have a history of misreporting

>Juan 'el flaco' Jiminez
>white male

LOL probably an Uzbek diversity lottery winner.

MINISTER YOU, SATOSHI.

>WHITE MALE
Jews aren't white senpai

>hooktube.com/watch?v=HZVI24JYd40
>To those of you who see this who are in it for truth, I give you this message:
#1 They are very afraid. That is why they are out here shilling like their lives depend on it (because their master's do)
>Have courage, don’t be a coward, do what is right
If no good man speaks up, bad men can do what they wish.
>Spread truth
Who will do it, if not you?
If no one spreads the truth, reality can be shaped by those willing to lie.
>Believe. Belief and faith pushes one to action. Believe in your self. Believe in those who fight with you. Believe or have faith in your culture, your history. You have a right to exist. Your family has a right to exist. Your extended family (those in your race/culture) have a right to exist. You have a right to decide what happens in your home. The nation is the home to the people who built it.
>Know who you serve. Know your God. Believe in the “ultimate God”, for that is best.
Man serves. He serves himself, or things outside of himself. If you do not put yourself beneath and serve a benevolent creed that is bigger than your self, you will come to serve your self.
>Go to church!!! It's mnemonic reinforcement of following all that is good. It is where the Spirit of the people is developed, and where it shows it's path.
>Have Honor: do not accept charges that are not true, such as “bigot” “racist”, etc. These are the tactics of liars and cowards. They seek to destroy your honor and belittle you through lies. They seek to dumb you down, and to make you ashamed of your race, and of your self. DO NOT BE ASHAMED OF YOUR SELF, OR OF ACTIONS THAT WERE NOT COMMITTED BY YOU. Also remember, all have “sinned” or made mistakes. Forgive yourself and others (who do not pose a current threat), and move on.
>Be honest: call it what it is: Call the liar a liar. Do not recklessly insult, however.

So you're saying it was you?

God, I love how predictable this shitty board has become. Watch if tomorrow they catch the guy and find out he's a democrat with a "I'm with her" sticker in his car every single person who's saying "false flag" will suddenly change their tune and claim it's "100 percent real, no doubt".

Where do you think you are?

Fucking Kek

If it was a white male he would have taken out half the mall. False Flag or a shit skin.

No its possible but the timing certainly is magical

Sick pecs bro

And?