Belgians

>Belgians

Here is an opportunity to deliver me a message. What do you want to tell me? I'm listening and will only do this once.

They're good though.

What's wrong with mayo and chips? Well to be honest Garlic Aioli goes much better with chips

the Jews must be stopped, the very future of Western Civilization depends upon it.

Looks good to me.

Needs salt though.

Mayo is great. If you don't like mayo, you aren't white. I eat that shit out of the jar bitch. Hellman's is the best.

>fries and mayo

We do it in the south, too. Probably why 35% of us are obese but whatevs.

i'm trying to pick up this chick and don't know what to say, can you help me?

That's disgusting, not even Americans would eat that

Show bobs and vagene

Dutch have it right with their fritte-sauce

its basically mayo with chopped up pickles(gherkins) in it

nigger

how did you do that

I thought it was French fries and sour cream at first

No we don't...........

I have never seen french fries and mayo

maybe french fries and BBQ sauce

>Not putting mayo on fries

youre a tough bastard, lord knows i would throw up eatin it out of the jar.

They put vinegar in their mayonnaise, which is fucked up. Ruined a perfectly good portion of fries for me.

Those fries look so terrible, literally african tier cooking.

Chips go best with gravy or curry, mayonnaise on chips is disgusting.

mutts like you are the reason a third of our population is obese

Mayo is for homosexuals.

While we're on the subject, why did you Euros have to bring this shitty chip stuff over to the US? It's slower than swiping and drives me nuts.

I know I'm a burger but even I'm not that much of a fat cunt

poorfags ran out of ketchup

you seem to be 5+ years behind in this tech.
its mostly RFID now.

when it is, insert card, press 5 keys, remove card it takes less time than swiping, signing and checking etc.

I hate it so much this is true

Froth

>Curry
The islands are lost

Fuck ketchup americuck the only red sauce i want to see is the blood that stills cums out of your mother on a monthly basis

>non-country
sage
sage
sage
sage

>not smothering your fries with superior Dutch mayonnaise or spicy peanut sauce
Plebs, all of you.

What will this world look like in one hundred years, I find myself wondering this often.

Be yourself, truly, and don't apologize for it. Confidence is something you can wield like a weapon...or a net. :) and remember, the fish doesn't tell you how to catch it.

Illegible, query aborted.

Eww, gross, she's all naked and shit.

Zzzzz. Low effort.

But im 6'3 180 bro. I eat high fats low carbs. Fast two days a week. I love me some mayo. OMAD is great btw

Chips and curry have been popular here for decades in Irish cafes and these cafes are Irish owned not Pakis or Indians.

Cant tell if b8 or straya has had too much beer.

This is something Euros would make fun of burgers about.

Keep justifying your obsession with a spice that literally smells like an indian mans unwashed armpit. There's no denying what curry smells like.

You are all faggots, bitching about sauces, what the fuck do you know? Mayo and ketchup, lol, get on our level. If we can't choose between atleast 20 different sauces, we don't even care.

>always the convict, never the country

>Not using vinegar

Dutch mayonnaise is nice but not really different from the German one.

Mayo and ketchup mixed is probably the best thing ever invented.

it's almost complete laziness

The last sauce you embraced was surrender, hal-ass Gual.

I'm not into fries but food bigots are fucking retards. How can you care so much what kind of condiment someone puts on their potatoes?

lmao. Almost 100% of my mutt euro DNA comes from Norway.

red pill me on
>americaanse saus
>currysaus
>hannibal
>samurai
>Loempiasaus
>Zigneunersaus
>looksaus
>Riche
>Joppiesaus, I assume this is vagina sauce
>Zilveruitjes

Garlic aioli and chips is the supreme overlord patrician combo and if you don't eat it then you ain't shit

It doesn't smell as bad as proper Indian curry and is just instant curry shit mostly pic related.

Because both of your mayonaise suck. I know we Belgians suck in alot, but goddamnit, our fries and sauces are the best in the world, same for our beer.

Joppiesaus is a Dutch thing, it tastes like hate and communism.

the proper way to eat fries

Give me the real high-def ayylmao photo.

That's pretty gross, but fuck do I love me some fries.

GIB

There isn't a better way to eat fries truly. Except perhaps the addition of sourcream, green onions and bacon bits ontop the poutine.

that's what a basic screenshot looks like, when sent through an Australian internet connection (150% compression due to low bandwidth)

you are a MOS-turd

Big Mac sauce one ups that

Mayo is unironically the best thing to dip fries into. I will say I get looks at places, and from my family by doing it. But fuck em, it tastes great.

Do you all put vinegar in it? That is fucked.

>doesn't smell as bad
>as bad

You a white man

i like it from time to time..its a bit sweet

>Always shit on mayo on fries because it soinds gross
>Try it
>Now my default sauce on fries is mayo and ketchup together

hello fellow patrician

You put mustard on fries

add some chopped raw onion to it..trust me.

Use Apple/Android pay. Here 80% of credit card machines are with NFC, feels nice, man.
Also I hate swipe an sign. On small purchases, pin is not required on chip cards here. But you have to sign every fuckin time. Not to mention sometimes you have swipe couple of times, because the machine is a slowpoke.

I love mayo. I also love mustard. Mayo and mustard combo is god tier. I've actually had people tell me that mayo and mustard together is disgusting. I spit on them.

>americaanse saus
Tomatoes, onions, mustard
>>currysaus
Mild curry
>>samurai
Kinda hot
>>looksaus
Garlic

lmao, no.

that's food worth preserving

I probably will. I fucking love red onion.

>hundreds of thousands of americans shed blood to keep these people in the union

I also enjoy mustard on fries. If I'm going to have ketchup on fries, I will mix it with mustard to make it better. I know I said mayo is great, and that's true. But overall, and not just for fries, mustard is by far the best condiment ever.

It's really good.

Never came across someone putting vinegar in mayo.
Where do you get that from?

Mayo and ketchup is great too.

European mayo is not the same as NA mayo. So tired of how people don't know this yet

>dixie flag
>consumes lots of mayo
checks out.

Certain condiments compliment certain foods. You cannot just say "you can put ____ on anything", except when talking about Franks.

Canadians do this too. its good AF

You're not huwhite if you don't enjoy fritz

No vinegar on the board?

Most Mayo's contain Vegtable oil aka Soybean oil. Dont fall for the soy jews make your own or buy non soy mayo

amen broeder

What the fuck is fritte, It's friet you cunt

I drove through Belgium with my family as a child and we thought, hey we are in Belgium lets eat some of the world famous fries. Which were really good except the mayo was sour as fuck. Not cool.

Are you two dumb? Just turn your phone upside down.

mayo on fries is fine. your degenerate if you think its not ok. also your degenerate if you do not accept the simple fact that on a sandwich mayo and mustard is superior to ketchup and mustard

Closest to vinegary taste is pickles (piccalilly).

I was behind an old lady who wrote a check and balanced her checkbook at the grocery. Blind rage

>Ketchup
>Almost all sugar
>Worse than mayo
I swear to god you fucking northerners are retarded.

Tabasco is the patricians choice

You are Degenerate of you do not accept the fact Vinegar and Oil on sammiches is the mark of Aristocratic excellence. And is far above the peasant ketchup and merchant mayo.

>not consuming Siracha + mayo

It must have had gone bad, then.