The writer of the Harry Potter books and WSJ tried to destroy him

They tried to call him a nazi, white supremacist, and hitler lover. He made a "Death to all Jews" joke in one of his videos. He is the now the first and only person to ever get this many youtube subs. I dont worship the guy so GTFO with all that. Its just proof that their (((branding))) has lost much of its power.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1516590019214.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

One of the saddest things about this era is how J.K. Rowling was changed as a person by her "fandom"

There is no "they", life is now a massive conspiracy and Jews aren't some diabolical hive mind.

you're not looking hard enough

I don't like him either, but I subscribed to his channel anyway after (((they))) went after him.

t. Ivo Goldstein

JK Rowling is a jew.

Yeah, you can hate his content but he's definitely /ourguy/ considering he put his giant source of income and followers on the line to meme on (((them))) so he deserves a little bit of credit

>Owned by Disney
>Apologized after saying "nigger"
>Teaches children swearing is cool
He's alright.

(((you)))

((( )))

swearing is pretty degenerate, pal.
it's one thing for added intention, but to just swear to be iM a WaCkY bAdAss happens too much

He's not that bad.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1516590019214.webm

yeah i bet you believe the holohoax happened too

Wrong. She hid early on out of fear and a need to please an audience, but she begins to expose herself in book 5 and by the end of her series she's everything she is now. She hasn't been changed but revealed.

He lives in Europe so he has to by law

60 MILLION GOYIM STRONG WE ARE THE PEWDSREICH

What? She's always been a Jew, her books have been subversive from the very beginning.

Fucking kek.

Of course I do, I'm not a moron.

Not in Croatia.

>Of course I do, I'm not a moron
whatever helps you sleep at night

he uses Sup Forums I hope you know this

wat

If a third of his fans live in the US, and a tenth of them could get access to a gun, and they each killed ONE brown guy per day, US would be 100% white by February.
Something to think about...

What if kikes want all the niggers in our countries so they don't have to take care of negro jews?

>a screenshot collage are strong facts by which you should form your worldview
No.

That is equivalent to screenshotting a couple of retarded Sup Forums posts about exterminating non-whites and then implying that it's proof that most Europeans really want that to happen. Not that your screencaps are as retarded as Sup Forumstard posts.

>I'm not a moron
>I believe 6 million people were systematically killed by gas chambers, electrified floors, walls with knives flying out of them, roller coasters into ovens, and masturbarion machines before being turned into soap and lampshades
>Only in the eastern camps that became occupied by the Red Army though, not in any of the camps reached by the western allies which the press and international organizations were allowed access to

I bet you think that vaccines are poison and the Earth is flat and 6000 years old too.

No, I don't. And interestingly enough, no one is imprisoned for claiming either of those things.

I reckon she started going downhill when spew became a thing

Pretty sure that happened to George RR Martin too

the libs are just a line in a twitch stream compared to this guy. some people might see it but the rest are too busy memeing
>chat moving so fast nobody will know I actually work for CNN and therefore am a useless retard

Martin's been a leftist since the 60s bro.
He married a slut radical feminist who worked at a topless feminist cafe.
His works are often masterful but actually subverted by their own focus on left wing politics. He's a flawed genius, one of his flaws being, he's a democrat shill.

Disney fired him my dude

It's not a conspiracy, Jews are just instinctively like that

is he talking about the hall of cost with that pic

Controversy and outrage shows the public who the interesting people are. I would never have subscribed to him or watched his videos if it weren't for the WSJ, I thought he was still just a cancerous youtube personality that screamed at video games.

Ohhh snap croat, he got you good.