I'm dumping some images from the March today that didn't get recognition

I'm dumping some images from the March today that didn't get recognition

First one

Second one

Third one

She's also free to leave

Fourth one

Women were never silenced to begin with since Trump's inauguration but they're making the argument for it legitimate

Which law were they referring to exactly? One Trump specifically came up with and signed?

The hyperbole virtue signalling is ridiculous. If we had a real dictator and Late Night Comedians liked them, these people would never even notice.

Fifth one

Every anti-trumper

>Women are misspelling words in order to look smart and it's beewwwwtiful.

Sixth one

Niggers were a mistake

Seventh one

What?

Eighth one

They did not think this through

>reducing women to their reproductive organ

lmao

She hates crowds because it means she might have to share the food with other people.

Real women fight ISIS and Islam.

Bitches complain on the street because they know it's a safe space to be a stupid cunt, which is their right as americans.

Ninth one

Aren't they all introverts though?

They spell like Sup Forums users

Most of the "witches" who were burned were men

Eleventh one

Thanks to Pewdiepie, I've mastered the art of respecting wahmen

What are these retards even protesting?

>When injustice becomes law resistance becomes duty #why I march
But no one marches against California's bullshit-- making it illegal to report illegal aliens, illegal for businesses to do background checks into residency, but legal to spread HIV.
Because if injustice was law you wouldn't be able to march at all, but if it's just braindead libfag normie scum exerting soft power then you can march millions. Fuck this gay earth.

Twelfth one

Trump BTFO

that's like a man making a sign of a middle finger that was a dick and it said "I'm Brothered"

>Muh vagina

>litterally respect me for existing REEEEEEEEE

Thirteenth one

Why are all these protesters from democratic cities?

so are they saying they are witches? so its ok to call women witches then?

>One of these days we'll shut their lying jewish mouths for good!

Fourteenth one

Trump is a master of respecting wahmen

protesting against the oppression of women done by trump by trump doing nothing against women outside of saying he doesn't like abortion at 8 months but ok at 4 months and below.

What laws though? Wtf do they want? Do any of them know or are they just marching?

Big sign of cultural degeneration that our most massive protest is over something that none of them can put their finger on

Fifteenth one

Well, women are bitchy

Sixteenth one

The anti-trump protesters have been happening since the election of Trump so Democracy hasn't died yet

>implying that the media doesn't lie 24/7

Jesus fucking Christ what is the matter with these people

>CNN creates the term fake news
>CNN is hitler

really makes me think

The left really can't meme. It's related to their deep need to value cleverness over everything else. The march signs show this in a very clear way.

Seventeenth and last one

I'm starting to give up at this point in talking with anti trumpers

funny as people did participate in 2016 and elected trump...
>but but it didn't go MY WAY
yeah yeah go back to your shithold of CA.

She hates crowds because they invade her personal space. A berth of 100 feet is required.

This is incredible. Every day I am thankful ans amazed we have Trump.

Nothing.

Literally.

They have been raised in school on the heroic stories of women fighting for equal rights. Well now that women have equal rights they have nothing to bitch about or play the heroin for. Every male on this site had their "fight club" phase, these women just never grew out of their "I'm gonna save the world" bullshit. They want to do something meaningful without having to actually do work, make sacrifices, or engage in real struggle.

These bitches don't have the ovaries to fight real oppression like islam. Their existence is an embarrassment. Every minimum wage fat bitch is now wonder woman, every faggot minimum wage live at home with mom nice guy is now super man.

So basically Obama?

Haha social anxiety! I'm a pathetic nervous wreck during any social activity, even going outside for an hour is tough work! Isn't that so funny lol

Women should've never been given rights.

I think we should start raiding these and carry signs of our own

"Listen and believe" on one side
"Kobe, Duke Lacrosse, and Roethlisberger were guilty" on the other

This.
The phony outrage about nothing is truly amazing to witness.

ha ha

No, actually fewer than a fifth were men.

>Introvert or closet narcissist
Fucking hate this type of person.

This whole "resistence" movement is hilarious. They're acting like if this was arabia saudi

>fuck white feminism
>MAXIMUM VIRTUE SIGNALING
All I see is white people in the photo. This would be so difficult to process if I was from the far future. They are gonna look at this and just be like "wut?"

>There's no crowd whatsoever
Did she eat them?

Because grab them by the pussy Drumpf is literally Hitler

kinda like the anti war protestors during bush years. all over the us, all over the globe were anti war protestors against america and bush and when obama came into office they disappeared overnight... even though obama never closed gitmo, didn't pull out of iraq, kept the war in afghan going, participated in more middle east meddling with the "arab spring," denounced assad and told him to step down and should be removed, allowed for illegal border crossing into pakistan to kill osama, and increased drone strikes by 200%.

Guess this is now an argument to start burning witches again.

Trump should play a saxophone, that'll take care of everything.

Where's the gif from?

Holy fuck, my sides are going to need to be replaced.

>tfw your resistance only makes my penis harder

I should stop remembering things like that.

>muh soggy knee
Walk in the swamp, get a muh soggy knee.

Right's hot.

please go gas yourself

>these people don't have the testicular fortitude to fight real oppression
That's my favorite part of these daft cunts though. Back when I was young and naive in doctors without borders little girls would beg me to teach them how to read because they wouldn't kill the nice white man who provided everyone antibiotics

why is the right to abortion such a huge issue in the first place
forcing women to birth children they don't want isn't exactly something I condone but what ever happened to being responsible in your sexual endeavors?

Unholy conflicting messages, Batman!

>sign of a middle finger that was a dick and it said "I'm Brothered"
Someone has to do this now

>until they become women

Stupid cunt with a stupid cunt education.

Any wholesome or funny March for Life signs?

id love to the guy pissing of all these women,free entertainment

the best way to redpill someone is to ask them a question they have to answer themselves.

women taking responsibility for themselves? not going to happen.

What a bunch of unfit, corn-fed, worthless idiots. They are so lucky the Constitution protects them.

Women think they should be able to fuck whoever they want whenever they want with no consequences

God all of this makes me want to HATE women even more.

The Witch Trials were in the 1690s. If they’re grandaughters of witches that escaped, then they’re admitting to pretty potent witchcraft here and should be immediately tied to a stake and set on fire.

this has got to be a joke

Remember, a good proportion of these women are going to have absolute nervous breakdowns when they find out the reality of the pedo elite. Be ready, because that is going to be a serious and terrifying event.

They're the type of "introvert" that's only an introvert when it's time to use that as an excuse to get out of something they don't want to do or talk to people they don't like.

This feminist obsession with witches is cringe inducing, it actually makes me think of edgy teenagers role-playing... except they're adults. I remember Literally Who had her Twitter handle as "UNBURNT WITCH" for a while, which sounds like a godawful nu-metal album. They probably think they look/sound so "epic" or something, like the heroes they imagine they are in their dull little heads.

I love it when my enemies fight each other desu

>what are they protesting?
They're protesting their lack of cock, whether one wielded or one received.

>but what do they expect the government to do about this?
I guess they heard about how hard the government fucks everyone.

This cant be real

You misspelt 'invert'. They're all inverts.

Okay men, time to reign our women back in this is getting out of hand.

This one is genuinely good tho

Lefty attempt at a joke. Don't try to understand why its supposed to be funny.

But that cuck faggot already thought about it, and the best he could come up with was that he had nothing but his ineffable feelings thus "Too much bullshit [i.e. nothing] for a single sign!"
That method only works on people who have an ounce of self-reflection or awareness.

God imagine being white and having black children. It'd be like some kind of terrible curse.

Yeah that's exactly what I mean. This is all for SOCIAL DISPLAY. This has nothing to do with actual reality. All the problems are in these people's heads. They're pretending there are problems because their social peer group is also pretending and protesting. They only do this if a Republican is in the White House. Showing, as you point out, they ignore real, actual policy decisions being made and implemented.

That's just what bothers me about it the most. It's protesting because they want to protest or be seen doing it. The protesters had pictures in the history books, so they think they're super important doing the protest thing when someone else tells them it's time to protest.

It's entirely shallow and self-serving masquerading as civic criticism. Trump in particular just passed a huge tax cut benefitting literally everyone in this country, yet they're still acting like Trump is Stalin and sending them to the gulags.

If she weren't hyper obese she would be hot.

>WOMEN ARE POWERFUL AND CAPABLE OF ANYTHING THEY WANT
>waaaaaah women are so oppressed

>pedo elite

that will never come to light. but a good place to start is hollywood. blood child orgies and shit. and there are lots of actors who would love a chance to get back at hollywood. elijha wood, downey jounior, and dave chapplle all came out saying that the hollywood big wigs all fucked kids and killed them.

pic related is a hollywood party, it's common practice for them to make cakes in the shape of humans and eat them.

complaining about injustice becoming law? oh you mean like how divorce and family and criminal courts only favor women and literally rape men of their belongings, children, and freedom?

Jesus christ dude you've spent too long looking at abos and kangaroos. Sort yourself out.

That sign it's in a million marches and it barely made sense the first time.
Points for actually having fun.
Fucking matching hats was deviced in a cubicle in london.
Fair enough.
Deport her, many things will magically be fixed starting by who steals the office pencils.

There's something very uncanny going on here. Can't put my finger on it.

>2018

>doesn't concealed carry

explain yourself Sup Forums