youtu.be/GBDezzfAH8U?list=PLZ31xkfdHxmDB7CyHmrOmmzA4WdGIKmL4&t=1
youtube.com/watch?v=t6OQ-rKdJgU
youtube.com/watch?v=BtB-u7Zi2aM
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/tripcode/!niqjediPCA/
youtu.be/m0F2uB__6ec
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

hes jewish/

Only 1/4 and he is a Christian.

how do you know he browses pol? that's awesome!

Jesus, are Jews really this talented or do they really just promote each other this hard?

That's not the point of the thread faggot

Shatner
/thread

Dammit I came here to jerk off

youtu.be/l6C4BiaFHZU

A bit of both. Jews are pretty good musicians.

>After Sup Forums

William Shatner baneposts on Twitter and namedrops Sup Forums all the time.

I remember browsing a Muslim website because I was curious what goes on there and Dave Mustaine actually made a post asking for the definition of a kuffar. It would not surprise me if he actually browsed this place.

can you imagine if taylor had prime dave's baby? it would have been a golden musical genius.

Dave is our goy

Technically speaking he's not a goy.

I don't know why but this made me laugh so hard.

Hes a christian so you are wrong, hue hue.

I'm not kidding either.
islamicity.org/4659/can-muslims-be-friends-with-jews-and-christians/
ctrl + f Dave Mustaine and you'll see his post.

What are messianic jews?

hhhhnnnnngggggg

degenerate as fuck retarded faggot

Fuck yeah I'm listening to Megadeth right now.

So is most of Sup Forums.

The Jews will still claim him as their own.

>imajuhn muy shock rock

Are you serious? Fuck dude, soon I'll have no music to listen to, they're all jewish. Guess I'll have to stick with Beethoven, Mozart, Bach, Wagner, Scriabin, Tchaikovsky, Liszt, Chopin, Schubert, Schumann, Bartok and Debussy

Sounds boring as shit. Also if you let politics influence your musical taste then you're a brainlet.

He was fantastic as Roger Sterling from Mad Men; very based.

I've never heard of this one before, but it wouldn't surprise me.

Is that supposed to make a difference? He's still a Jew.

youtu.be/GBDezzfAH8U?list=PLZ31xkfdHxmDB7CyHmrOmmzA4WdGIKmL4&t=1

Can that guy even work in that town anymore?

What kind of faggot do you have to be to hate Dave Mustaine? I'm listening to Holy Wars right now and none of you faggots can stop me. I'll be listening to it on DOTR too and you won't stop me then either,.

What we are witnessing is the decline of western civilization Crushing our potential and piling it on, how will history portray us? Attack the family, attack their faith and dreams Attack the body and the head will fall A lasting legacy or ruin brought in haste? The enemy of truth is lying there in state Another day, another manufactured crisis keeping the people distracted There's no one playing by the rules anymore, how will history portray us? A broken backbone with nothing left to lose? That hate the sight of all the ones that do? A lasting legacy or ruin brought in haste? The enemy of truth is lying there in state A shiny new agenda, birthed from a depraved mind Of failing us on purpose, to culturally sanitize Its opiates for the masses under cloak as hope and change The "new normal" or just more of the same? The perfect plan Must have an alibi And the perfect pawn To spew the party line Of the perfect falsehood Spoke a thousand times The perfect words Cover the greatest crime Hell is turning itself inside out To lead its path up to meet us And we deliberately take A step, one foot closer to the grave

He's a piece of shit.. if you read this fuck off you overrated trash. Await the day of the rope.

Videodrome is a documentary

/ourvirtualyoutuber/

You're like 20 years late for these comments

Mustaine got Finnish family roots.

At what point does a person stop being a Jew?

I just find out that this it's what half polish half korean looks like.

youtube.com/watch?v=t6OQ-rKdJgU

THE KISS STEALING, LIMO RIDER, JET FLYER, WHEELIN’ DEALIN’ — SON OF A GUN — WOOOOOOO. THE NATURE BOY, RIC FLAIR.

Many Poles have Asian looks from Mongol-Turkic tribes.

No need to look to Korea.

Yeah, he said the name Mustaine comes from Mustanen

Ash

he can still knock her up

because he has a shit live performance, especially after he went full jesus.

Recipe for autism child.

Pewdiepie and that guy from H3H3 who has a 6/10 Jewish wife who doesn’t know how to speak.

Benjamin Netanyahoo’s son.

Chapo Trap House.

lol, this irrelevant cocksucker?
doubt it, he's too busy trying to recreate his 15 min of fame, still not realizing he's now on the side of the authoritarians he became famous for challenging back in his youth
>the authoritarians are on the left now, Brian, and "shock rock" is not working when every soccer mom can watch beheading videos on the internet at any point in their day

Rip that cross was funny when it fell on him

youtube.com/watch?v=BtB-u7Zi2aM

kys retard

all satanists are /ourguys/

I meant DNA percentage.

He's (((ourguy)))

Damn it Chaim, stop taking all our good musicians.

>Celebrities that browse Sup Forums

WHO THE FUCK CARES?

>Celebrities that browse Sup Forums
Obviously

>hurr durr I don’t care about celebrities
>tripfags for attention on an anonomyus South African cultural enrichment forum

Makes you think...

>>tripfags for attention

Oh yeah, because my trip totally identifies me.

Here, can your anonymous posting do this?

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/tripcode/!niqjediPCA/

>Beethoven, Mozart, Bach, Wagner, Scriabin, Tchaikovsky, Liszt, Chopin, Schubert, Schumann, Bartok and Debussy
They are all Jews too. Everyone you know is a Jew, including your mother.

he's a Blacked poster

so good

youtu.be/m0F2uB__6ec

At this point i'm starting to think the part kike is like the new part cherokee. I mean supposedly i have a kike somewhere but i don't believe it and ive yet to recieve my life extension tech and nepotistic privilege.

I would add that both these things people say they are is basicly just virtue signaling that you have part of the "underdog" complex going on so subconciously you don't feel guilty about muh 6 gorrilion or the fact the indjans were btfo'd