Is it true that most Sup Forums browsers see Jojo as the MLP of this board?

Is it true that most Sup Forums browsers see Jojo as the MLP of this board?

It's the JoJo fanbase that is horrifyingly failing at fitting into Sup Forums.

Every animu is the MLP of this board to someone

In what way? All the symbolism is hamfisted and literally only there for aesthetic value.
It has good writing, for TV, and a realistic portrayal of characters, but literary art? Please

Jojo isn't the MLP of Sup Forums but the fanbase is definitely the bronies of Sup Forums

I heard Re:Zero and Yuru Yuri fans were just as bad. When your thread has a post/IP ratio of 1/6 there's a red flag.

It's their general, and the outsiders it attracts with it's tumblr-tier posters. Which is sad because the story itself is great and inspired an absolute shit ton of other works.

I meant 6/1. As in 6 posts per user, which is probably more with lurkers.

Nah, that's Beserk.

Try Evangelion.
You can't say anything about that shit whitout some rapant tard has to tell you that "you just don't get it" unironically followed by sucking Ano's lazy dick for hours.

I only started coming here by 2010 but i never got how Naruto got so much hate when there is alwasy a fucking EVA thread up with the same fags whining about whater unimportant shit they don't like in the rebuilds.

This right here is the truth. Jojo itself is meh but the fanbase is downright faggotry.

You just don't get it user-kun

What's wrong? 2deep4u?

>brainlet

Jojo fags aren't just the MLP of this board.

They're the new bronies. Period.

>Not posting the pic
disappointing desu

No, that's One Piece.

That would be Kemono Friends, actually.

relevant

I'd say HxH fans are quickly becoming the most annoying cunts on the board. That or the JC kiddies.

Kill yourself

I feel downright bad for people that wanna discus OP.
Their general is by far the worst on the board.

No, it isn't. DBS and JoJo are still a reality we have to deal with on Sup Forums.

It's not the show or the fanbase.
It's the shitty cancerous memes that popped up a while ago and keep getting run into the ground by people who don't even watch the show, or who got into the show through the shit memes.