[HorribleSubs] Natsume Yuujinchou Roku - 07 [720p].mkv

>[HorribleSubs] Natsume Yuujinchou Roku - 07 [720p].mkv
Time for a Reiko episode, get in here

Other urls found in this thread:

nyaa.si/view/923941
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Reminder that the new OST comes out today.

>next week's guest VA
Ono Daisuke and Takamori Natsumi.

>5月30日は『世界卓球×全仏オープンテニス』により放送時間の変更・休止の可能性があります。

That weird jingling track was just distracting.

Delay or not airing at all?

It says changing/pausing. I guess if the tennis goes on for ages

CR won't be affected I think as it's nip TV not gaijin stream sites so HSrip at the usual time.

Read it as
>Arrogant faces in feces
and it made her even more awesome

Comfy ending.

>Ono Daisuke
BASED
A
S
E
D

Is this good or just popular because of fujos?

It's a non-romance supernatural shoujo. It's very good. And now has six seasons.

It's amazingly heart warming.

I want to fuck a youkai

This is the first season where I enjoy the OP song more than the ED. That accordion in the intro really sets a warm tone going into each episode.

You and me both friend.

Doujins when

>non-romance
damn it

The youkais they say are beautiful are all human like. Also if they can marry they can have sex and kids.

What did she say at the end?

There are though, however not scanned.

I just marathoned the whole series in a week. I needed something healing, and Natsume was just perfect, I was hoping I could catch up to the currently airing episodes as well.

I now realize how much I have missed during these years, this show is just beautiful and warming as it gets. I love how the main theme of the series is how compassion towards others can change your own life, and how small gestures of generosity can make such huge beneficial effects on anyone’s life. The way Natsume opens up to kindness, and how that turns him into a more generous, devoted person as well, actually makes me feel inner peace. Honestly, this anime has truly inspired me to try my best at becoming a better person, one that takes their time to appreciate everyone and everything that surrounds them. To value the people around you, helping a bug that flipped on its way, taking quiet walks, and overally loving the little things of daily life a bit more. I feel bad that I came so late to the party, and I hope once this season ends we don’t have to wait for another four years, that’d be really sad.

I was wondering if any other anons have experienced this series in a kinda similar way, if the healing and comfy feels have had their impact on you as well. I for one am very thankful I finally watched it, it’s had a big positive effect on me.

Now that Shuka is more established as a studio (and rolling in the money from this franchise), I'd imagine we won't see another gap that long between seasons. Especially considering the volume and quality of the source material.

>non-romance
Fuck you.

As least post the one that gets actual push from the mangaka.

They're just friends.

What I like the most about Natsume is the juxtaposition of the ephemeral human lives and the seemingly eternal spirits. I find it very beautiful, especially since spirits never forget even a small act of kindness and will be grateful for it as long as they exist.

This episode felt worthy of being a season closer.

This was nice. Reiko a cute.

Or you could.

It certainly makes for beautiful interactions between humans and spirits. It's so interesting to see that their problems are normal everyday problems that we all go through. Love, friendship, loneliness... You have these weird spirits and they are actually fragile like you and me, they communicate and feel like normal people, they aren't that different from us. I think the story makes a great job at bringing them closer to us, to show us how actually easy is to relate to others, even outer world creatures.
I also love how all these moving stories are always introduced and faced in a non overly dramatic way (like any other anime would do), but instead they are always approached with naturality, with a quiet and spontaneous empathy.

>and rolling in the money from this franchise
Are they on the production team?

If Natsume is going to hook up with anyone, its either going to be a Youkai or his grandmother.

NTR

Natsume should just make a giant harem and use his book of booty calls to get ahead in the world.

Why do some youkai look like humans?

Oh shit it's finally time for this arc? Aaa yeh

what is this?

Read you double nigger.

I had watched the series before, but spent this past week marathoning it to refresh myself. Right now, during a time of emotional turmoil in my life, it's the only thing that makes me feel truly peaceful and content. It's such a pure and beautiful thing that my enjoyment of it feels pure, too. It truly is what they call a "healing" anime. I know this sounds dumb and gay, but the series is very meaningful to me and I'm grateful for its place in my life. Glad you were able to experience it for yourself, user.
>I find it very beautiful, especially since spirits never forget even a small act of kindness and will be grateful for it as long as they exist.
Right in the heart. This is one of the story's lovely qualities.

The same reason some youkai look like dogs or horses. They just do.

That's one hot yokai. Even Natsume had to comment on how pretty she was and was blushing.

This fucking anime always makes me tear up

Help, I can't stop listening to the full version of the OP.

Do you have a good link for it? I need it.

nyaa.si/view/923941

What is the one pushed by the mangaka?

t. stupid

Who was Natsume's grandfather, that he was able to heal Reiko?

Can Natsume even breed with a Youkai?

Add her to Natsume's youkai harem

Kill yourself

If Youkai's can get married, they can conceive as well. Unless it's Natsume that's the bride, then dunno.

So tell me, why Reiko doesn't want youkai friends again?

She's afraid. Like Natsume, she had been moved around and scared away too many people. If she makes friends, she's scared that they too will leave her as well.

So she left them instead, good plan.

That's normal though. People run away from others to avoid being pinned down by them.

How similar is this to xxxHoLiC?

Reiko episodes are the best episodes

nyanko-sensei

They're both supernatural

I also felt similar to you after I saw found out about it right after the first season finished airing. I ended up pulling an all-nighter to marathon it because it was just so good. One of the themes that had an impact on me was the way Natsume's life gets split between the yokai world and the human world and how foreign they are to each other. There are times I feel like I can relate to that being a part of multiple social groups that are completely different from each other.

I can't believe I have to make this post in another thread about a completely different series on this same day, but
>he doesn't self-isolate

Similar episodic supernatural stories, but Natsume has way better writing. Equal amounts of homo tho.

I don't know how I feel about this upcoming arc. When I read it, it really felt like it went against the themes that the series has been shitting out the the entire time, that humans and youkai just cannot be together.

There is literally nothing homo about Natsume

T. Tanuma

Natori is just a shoujo male lead. It's not surprising.
Tanuma does seem legitimately pining, though.

Just because Tanuma is gay for Natsume doesnt mean Natsume is gay for Tanuma.

Or Taki

Tanuma is for Taki.

Taki is for Nyanko Sensei.

Very nice episode, more Reiko and beautiful youkai are always welcomed. The season is turning really nice, so far the episode with biggest impact has been episode 5, that shit caught me off guard. Mangafriends have been hyping this season, I would love for it to top S3's episode 4.

Isn't Natsume a lot more short-tempered this season? Did he finally hit puberty?

All that youkai puss got to him.

I think it shows his personal growth.He's more comfortable with who he is and who he's around. its natural to show more emotion when your comfortable

>Taki is for Nyanko Sensei.

other way around

Most yokai are pretty dumb. Natsume and his team of smart and powerful yokai are probably the strongest team in their universe. Could probably crush the Marina's if he wanted.

Yea, definitely healing is what I would describe it. Heartwarming, bittersweet and healing.
I think it's actually considered a subgenre by japs 癒し系/iyashikei

What kind of haircut is Natsume's? I am curious because it looks nice and formal. And I guess he doesn't cut it himself anymore...

Most of these youkai are based on local legends and tales from around Japan. Shinto has no central church, so every village often had their own tales of gods and spirits

Is the original manga already over?

Nope. It can go on for another decade.

Pretty sure Natsume is for Matoba.

How do they find enough material to produce so many seasons?

More anime can be made as long as the source material goes on. The manga has new content for the ongoing plot and also expanded on teenage Natori and Matoba.

Isn't it a monthly though? Haven't they caught up to the manga?

It was but it went bimonthly a few years ago. The anime had a 4yr break so there's a number of un-adapted chapters. It's possible for another season but it would be too soon.

this is why I hate fujos. Cant you retards see how disgusting you degenerates are?

Reminder.

I miss the love stories from the start of the manga. Natsume acting as a stand-in for the men cute spirits fell in love with was nice.

S1 was nearly a decade ago now.
Each season adapts roughly 3 volumes of content and the manga is at volume 21 now.

I'm shocked there hasn't been a spirit that fell in love with Natsume yet, unless Hiiragi is suppressing feelings for him. But she seems more like an Onee-san.

Nah Taki is for Natsume but i higly doubt that Natsume is gonna end up with anybody

Matoba is too big for Natsume.

For you

I'm sure there are some that still love Natsume, it's just that it isn't the main focus.

I hope this worthless whore gets raped and kills herself.

>females
>rationality
Come on.