Name something that should be discussed on Sup Forums that hasn't been discussed on Sup Forums a million times already

name something that should be discussed on Sup Forums that hasn't been discussed on Sup Forums a million times already

Other urls found in this thread:

canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/refugees/claim-protection-inside-canada/apply/designated-countries-policy.html
scalimonyreform.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Right-wingers need to get involved in popular culture. The Internet finally makes this a possibility.

Muh dick.

White sharia is the future

How to escape the universe before it destructs

different civil war II scenarios and the events to kick it off.

The logistics of creating and maintaining right wing death squads

We are about to replace ourselves with robots.
We need to discuss where the line is, and the future of humanity.

Automation
How will the future look?

Your mom's dick.

CRISPR-cas9

FINDERS or something else pizzagate tier that isn't pizzagate

canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/refugees/claim-protection-inside-canada/apply/designated-countries-policy.html

Why the fuck can't mexicans apply for asylum in germany or sweden?
How did it happen? That we are considered a safe country. There's more deaths here than syria, the goverment just doesn't count them anymore.

I want to rape blondes too.

Monarchism to save the future of Europe

Emerging technology, we hardly ever talk about it. Only bits and pieces here and there. There is so much going on out there right now and none of us are keeping up.

We have tried to discuss this before. It always falls this way
>people at or closer to lower class believe it is a legitimate threat and believe we need to have restrictions and procedures in place on technology/population
>people at or toward the upper class believe the lower class is overreacting and that the amount of jobs created by new technology will be greater then the people needing new jobs
Also you will get a couple of people who think that the lower end people will magically be capable and smart if they just go back to school for different work.

And we all sit and argue as time slowly burns onward toward an uncertain future.

Nobody talks about why Apple is the soyboy refuge

Alimony Reform

But in a serious way like these guys.

scalimonyreform.com/

The federal reserve is an unconstitutional cartel of private business men who own our country.

>How did it happen?
you only get to immigrate where the jews need you to pick lettuce

How can we trace modern cultural and political trends back to the grain of choice grown in a given region in the middle ages compared to now? And was there a notable change between Americans growing wheat and switching to corn?

All of that has been boiled down into one word and is discussed constantly

I see the mechanical demand as a threat to the lower class who don't have guaranteed income, as opportunity for the middle class, and as exploitation for the upper class. Places like McDonalds will be fully botted up while finer restaurants will have to retain actual staff.
I am more concerned with how the transition will occur on the government level. I see a lot of unmotivated people receiving more gibs in the future, due to lack of proper conversation on how to convert to the new age.

This desu, makes me angry that nignogs are getting priority over me.

Can't you pretend you're from Angola or Mozambique?

OP's unusual sexuality. Why and how is OP such a deviant?

bump

Politics

Sup Forumstards would rather believe a lie than face the truth.