Women Who Now Say Consensual Sex Is Rape

Laurie Penny(@PennyRed) has written an article where she basically says you're a rapist for having consensual sex with a woman if she judges afterwards that it wasn't nice enough, or what have you.
Specifically she seems to be referring to 'rough sex'. Now if a woman asks you to pull your hair, you may be committing rape. Think very hard: is she crazy? Could she be one of these people who later on thinks to herself 'I did not enjoy that' and tries to turn you into a rapist like that woman tried to do to Aziz Ansari, who I otherwise have no interest in defending?
Will women force men to abandon them for a race of 'sexy robots'? Srs question

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oj9dA6E3fJw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Dude 'all sex is rape' has been a part of radical feminist thought for decades.

Anti rape is anti white

Wow! Wemen r dumb!
Nobody cares!

yah apparently it is now entering mainstream though. people losing jobs because of anonymous databases. lots of dudes losing girlfriends over the past year for political crap that wouldnt have mattered before. Seems like a tide is rising... How far til it crashes and what will be the fallout? 2018 set to be more interesting than 2017. Its funny in a way if you are detached.

I wonder how much of a wake up call it’s going to be for these girls when they actually do get raped. Kek! Bring in the Muslims girls keep on keeping on!

This is all a giant shit test.

Just buy the dolls you fools

this, and the ultimate way to pass this shit test is to dump a person on the spot if they express anything close to this view and never talk to them again. There are unlimited girls who are not corrupted. Don't try to "fix" the ones that are lost. The old way to pass this shit test would be to brutally dick-out the girl, but honestly, we all know now that an "accusation" is seen as a conviction. And we have lives we need to live.

>Laurie Penny

I only know she exists because got BTFO by David Starkey.

youtube.com/watch?v=oj9dA6E3fJw

>buy a 3DPD doll
lol no

Just buy a body and stick an anime head on it.

>the ultimate way to pass this shit test is to dump a person on the spot if they express anything close to this view and never talk to them again.
True, but in these women's mind I actually think they conceptualize the justice system and government/ police enforcing it's decision as a stronger, competing male you have to defeat to be "worthy" of her (hence the accusation in the first place). Probably due to over inflated sense of self worth on their part.

>chobits

>tfw born too early to experience artificial wombs and sex androids and the subsequent systematic murder of all women
WHY EVEN!

NOT GOOD ENOUGH
Also it needs to have the weapons.

Just wait until artificial wombs become more widespread.

R E P L A C E

oh shit is that the woman! I remember that video too! HOW SURPRISING!

>just bee urself and take down the government bro it's easy
Fuck this. The Muslims can have them. Islam will fix this shit. I just hope we get to have anime robowaifus before they make everything haram.

that literally ruined her career lol.

To all who area reading this thread. I encourage you to watch this video. Whoever brought it to attention, thank you. I can't believe this is the same Laurie Penny. Interesting how much you find out if you pay attention!

Women are realizing equality kills all their actual power, so they are trying to make it where they get to dictate the rules and facts 100%. They do this by manipulating weak men to fight their brothers, and dictating the language, and cultural reaction to situations.

>rape is whatever a woman says it is
>you can't question a woman's words or actions
>no responsibility in sex situations
>etc.

It's fun y but Justin Trudeau is doing good working bringing in more Muslims.

They'll still hate you more because you said "I told you so", and will find some convoluted way to forgive the rapest

Or they go full 14/88

Savage

If you watch carefully however the current is beginning to change. Powerful old dudes who kept their mouths shut or played along are now seeing how far these activist women are willing to go, and seem to be getting pretty frustrated. I was watching the latest season of Jerry Seinfeld's Comedians in Cars. Lewis Black's take on the situation, when Jerry asked if the feminists were going to win, and change society to their new image: "Nah, I think we're gonna wear 'em out."
And these are just some old bulls, already made the money for their 40 acres. What do they care. Even if you took down their careers they'd be set for life. But they're getting sick of it.
Imagine the rest of mankind (actual men). Young dudes out to make something of their lives. Many are naive I'd bet, when they hear there are bad people out there raping they are quick to say 'rape is evil!' but give them enough time they'll sniff the real situation. And then it's like hang on you women are just out for blood.
Once that realisation becomes mainstream, I think Lewis Black will be proven correct. Society will wear this out. I don't even want revenge. I'll just be careful. Pay attention. And when the trend is snuffed out I will remember to laugh.

you could say she was literally RAPED

Why do u retards get emotional with girls. Specially White ango Americans?

i don't think the modern western woman has any idea of the severity of the games she's playing. i don't think they realize what's going to happen to their cushy little society once the foundations of it start to fall apart.

Man, fuck women. They are worthless, whorish, and unprincipled, and I've fought against them my whole life.
>In high school
>on the Cross Country team
>Before every meet, our team is congregated under the team's tent waiting for the races to start
>Coach's wife and 1.5 year old daughter always show up like 30 minutes before the race
>1.5 year old daughter always recognizes our uniforms and runs up to us to give each individual person on the team a hug
>We look absolutely ridiculous when she does this, and are laughed at by everyone
>One day I get absolutely annoyed when she does it
>She gets to me, and I push that little whore off of me, propelling her about 4 feet in the air
>Coach is absolutely infuriated at me for refusing to baby sit his child and starts to yell at me
>I start to yell back and tell him how his daughter made our team look like an absolute joke before every race
>at this point, several parents are holding his pussy ass back as he pretends to try and fight me
>kicks me off the team right then and there

I didn't give a fuck then, and still don't give a fuck now. I stood my ground and stayed by my principles. It's not my fault he's raising a slut for a daughter.

says the dude from india. Newsflash we cant throw acid on them over here!
joking!

I'm glad these cunts weren't around in the roaring 80's when I was impaling bitches daily. By current standards I'd be in jail.

i dunno man, 1.5 years old is a baby. you cant assault female babies. maybe lead with a better story next time thanks for sharing though.

Was it autism?

holy shit, I remember this pasta from months ago

who the fuck assaults a female baby for the crime of being cute? this thread is now about that.

shoulda known...

He copypasta'd it in the last thread too.

Just be clear I wasn't saying this is reasonable, quite the opposite

There are two types of people who will use sex dolls in the future:
1: Degenerates who have given up on finding/converting sane women (MGTOW) and just want the pleasure of a partner w/o the drama

2: (once they perfect the artificial womb) Those who would like to pass on their genes w/o paying child support to the future race of psycho-mullato feminists that are being created now (pic related)

sounds like a beta loser who thinks if he gets people to agree with his shitty story then he will prove they actually hate women. what a lame tactic.

1.5 yo can't walk to u and hug.

HERE TO THE RUBBLE HERE TO OUR LIVES BEING MEANINGLESS AND IT'S BEAUTIFUL BECAUSE FREEDOM DOESN'T HAVE A PURPOSE

notice how they say almost 50% of 'civil unions in Canada' are interracial. Because if they had to say marriages, anywhere, let alone Canada, they'd mostly be within the same race. Look ultimately do I have a problem with intermarriage? Not inasmuch as it has been practiced historically. But if it is overpracticed then you lose all the cultures in one giant megaculture, and I thought these people were all about multiculturalism? Sometimes you have to use your head...

Civil Unions in Canada are pretty stupid
If you have a girlfriend and live together for 6mo it's considered a civil union and she is entitled to alimony if she wants it and hires a lawyer that's jewish enough

It's already happening. Include this gene editing tech with artificial wombs and whatever country succeeds in this, wins.

Why do you rape Sajeet?

Council of Concerned Canadians supporting eugenics. Who are the nazis now?

Laurie Penny hates men professionally.

>you may not like it, but this is what peak companionship looks like
I've already found the perfect lifelong m8 desu

Japan will put artificial wombs in sex bots. They no doubt already have in-depth intelligence divisions working on the average white male's response to particular archetypes in erotic anime and manga. They will then program these into the sex bots. We will think we are free from women, but actually? Slaves to Japan. We will fall in love with our sex bots, while they subtly preach to us how Daimyos and Shoguns are really cool. Somehow they will program codewords into our minds, like the Manchurian Candidate. And all of a sudden at one point in time all the men in the west will be instructed to commit Seppuku. This is the Japanese revenge for nuking them. With only women to confront, they will take our land. Our children. We will be in ashes.
Japanese: worse than Mongolians.

>fucking niggers
>ever
wew

And REPLACED.

Women are too low agency to consent to anything. That's the feminist mantra that nothing is ever their fault, which is a tacit approval that they lack the power or judgement to face the consequences of a decision.

Got FUCK did she ever get demolished

The crowd starts to call her on her bullshit she got blown out so hard, all she can do it call him racist and run away

Genocide white race.

Problem solved.

If I were an overweight, white male, wearing a fedora, with no job would it still be immoral to reject me?

Laurie Penny is just mad her individualism made her unnattractive to real men.

>Dude 'all sex is rape' has been a part of radical feminist thought for decades.

Yeah, what's your point? It has been dumb for decades, that's ops point.

Be me
>"female" m2f trans person. New pussy got infected - teehee I don't know how to care for it yet!
> 382lbs - follow my journey to lose weigh on my Youtube channel nofatshamerz. Originally I was 322lbs. I got down to 285, whereupon I was tragically triggered by a most heinous individual. This naturally caused me to quaff twinkies until I am now almost the size of a water buffalo. A beautiful water buffalo! #BeautifulAtAnySize #TrulyPrecious
> 100% Jewish of course. My favourite philosopher is Maimonides who says I am not allowed to help anyone who isn't Jewish, even if they are drowning in a lake. God is so smart, he knows due to my morbid obesity that I never learned to swim in the first place! If I am honest, however, it is probably my laziness, and not my weight, which determined my inability to swim: as such a rotund little piggy I would surely float nicely!
> Appearance: shaving is a tool of the patriarchy, of course. Hairy legs all day, hairy armpits. It's feminine, guys. Deal with Gaia's beauty. Even though I was born male and therefore had so much testosterone that I am way more hairy than even an unkempt hippy female would be.
> Fashion is the patriarchy. I wear mumus only.
> Career: hating men. I think this is why they gave me Fs in class. Current goal is to become Triggly Puff.
> A DUDE WOULDN'T DATE ME
> What a piece of scum! Excuse me while I go create an anonymous spreadsheet defaming him as a rapist.

user...literally no one gave a shit that a baby hugged you, anyone who saw that was either not bothered or liked you more because of it, that you misjudged the situation so badly that you threw a fucking baby means that you must have something pretty badly wrong with you, like serious fucking autism.

Isn't that website tumblr?
Man who goes on that website still?

I am so happy to be a gay male. This bullshit will never touch us.

I feel bad for my straight bros. This new Puritan feminism is absolutely disgusting.

(((Laurie Penny))) is a stupid whore

It's almost perfect, but you should say they cannot be raped by black men because they have no institutional power. No one will believe this

>white male
These people don't even consider you human, dumb question you devilspawn.

I didn't make that. Didn't need to.

James Deen was accused of rape at an S&M party.

Tell me how.

He has a dick.

Is this one credible at all?

Because going to an S&M party doesn't mean you consent to everyone doing any sex act to you at any time retard.

Stop hijacking the thread with your race war crap this thread is about the sex war.

Stop fucking like whores and assume the leadership role of husband. This risk of post-hookup rape accusation is like a milder form of AIDS, and a danger fit for the sexually depraved.

Don't go to S&M parties, don't get raped.

It's so easy, user.

Kind of connected though. But I got plenty of that too.

u mad

They only blame white men. There is no other purpose. The best weapon we have is to ignore them. Ignore them entirely.

Who is that anime girl?

Is this fake news?

Why are leafs so quality lately? It seems like leafsare the only ones not being leafs and it's weird.
Very good observation. Also, the government has replaced the father figure in their life, who would usually be the one keeping them away from scary men. Their father was either absent, or a lazy cuck.

Sorry to break the news to you, but Feminists are already changing their stance towards gay males. Because according to them "the only thing differentiating you from being a cis male is your gayness; other than that you are still a toxic male". The next largest Camp goes even further and argues that gay males are even worse than straight ones, because "the latter are at least attracted to women, while the former are so misogynist that they feel attracted to other men rather than women!".

>used to think girls didn't like it rough, always tried to fuck them like in the movies
>a few years pass, get a girlfriend and a few fuckbuddies, they hint at wanting me to fuck them harder or downright telling me to
>fuck them as rough as they ask and they all manage to orgasm
>go overseas to multiple countries, try fucking all of them rough
>fingers in mouth, choking, hair pulling, smacking their ass hard, pushed against the wall, making them deepthroat
>they all orgasm and love it, compliment me on how good I am

Yeah this is a giant meme, they want to be fucked hard. I'm personally not even into it, but the ones that wanted me to choke them and pull their hair all got wet as fuck and came buckets that previous women I fucked my way never did. I'm convinced it's a universal desire all women have

Something from the Persona games.

>wahhh they only blame white men
>proceeds to only blame white women

Wrong.
Rape=penetration+privelage.

This++

The only thing I would add is, if you ask them which part they liked the most, afterward? They will pause for a bit [so you know they're making up a lie] and think to the position which was most 'romantic'. Even when that's not what got 'em off. Shrug. It'd be cute if they weren't out here ending careers! These streets is lethal.

Aegis from Persona 3

It's true, they want to be fucked like whores but won't admit it. I bet you all of these hardcore feminists have rape fantasies, crazy bitches

>that is bias
>but claiming that all men rape is fine

you didn't just pretend not to notice by accident?

>1/?
Strange days, to be honest. Back in the states, before I left but after I was widowed, I had been alone for a while and people began setting me up. I made some friends, but as attractive as the women I met were, there was not one who did not pop my trouble radar. Usually, I went on a date (I went on two a couple times) and would make the bye bye call. Not one of them made it in my door.

This did not go unnoticed. My sisters, cousins, aunts and some of my friends all kind of poked around or suggested that my wife, who was absolutely my soulmate, left too long of a shadow and I should 'move on'. But one particular woman, who tried to be friends with me after a one-date 'I'm just not ready' call from me, was doing karaoke at the local bar and started pushing me between songs.

"Let me buy you a drink."
"You are so cute and you were so nice. What did I do wrong?"
"Come on, let me take you home and I'll take you to South Beach for fish taco brunch."

I hadn't gone there to meet her, she had just been there when my buddy and I arrived. But my buddy, ever the troll, had invited her and her small gaggle of toxic girlfriends to share a table while I was pissing. The more they drank, the more they insisted that their friend was really into me and I never gave her a 'fair chance'. Then the female 'why' questions. "What's the real reason?" Then that seemingly omnipresent bad influence for the modern American woman chimed in: the single/divorced aging female college professor.

"I think you hate women. Your misogyny is the reason you called it off," she said. "I think you like her and that is a threat to your misogyny." This elicited coos and the general murmured approvals and half-joking insults. Of course, my friend rallied to my side and explained I was a widower, was not a hater of women and that I was just waiting for the one. I just asked, "Well, I like women. I am just content alone right now."

This did not, of course, end the conversation