Did niggers discover the Americas?

I .have read that niggers were the first to discover America. The niggers built the Central American pyramids. Niggers also built the Olmec heads, which is why they have negroid features. Is this true? It seems true to me.

>It seems true to me.

t.Schlomo Schlomowitz

WE

Niggers live in mud huts today and can't make a ship that can travel the 9 miles from Morocco to Spain without sinking. However, in the past they could go thousands of miles over the uncharted ocean and back.

You know why niggers regressed so much? The evils of colonialism and white oppression, that's why.

Me on the right.

Wow. Didn't that give you such pride, standing next to the head that your race created?

I think you mean second or third or fourth to discover America.

I go on the 23andme forums and post as a black that believes the original natives were African niggers instead of teepee niggers. Works every time.

It's just a statue. There are statues of all kinds of mythical beasts that never existed. Check the DNA of the people that originally lived there. DNA suggests that the nogs didn't go to the Americas. There is no evidence of them traveling long distance in boats.

There's plenty of evidence to suggest that niggers traveled to America. Evil white men just suppress that evidence or pretend that it doesn't exist.

DNA is also an evil white plot to force niggers to pay child support.

It's possible. There may have been a super nigger civilization at one point that collapsed from mass immigration brought about by proto liberals.

If it weren't for the evils of white colonialism, black men would have walked on Mars by now. In fact, black men probably would have walked on the sun by now. (And figured out how to survive the incredible heat.)

You are thinking of the Phoenicians, aka proto-Jews.

Celts were the first to discover America

i bet one rando afro got washed away from the shores of west africa riding a downed palm tree and miraculously survived all the way to Olmec lands where he was viewed as some bizarre otherworldy being and the olmecs made statues venerating him. Thats why only olmecs have these giant niggerhead statues

He would have drown but his lips made him float.

DAT GAWD GIVEN MELANEEN WOOD PROTECT US FROM DA EVIL WHITE SUNS RAYS

The nogs did everything first. Very advanced people.
>But user, how did the whites and asians surpass them?
Nogs stopped practicing cannibalism. Once they start eating themselves again they'll regain their mojo and conquer everyone.
>But user, will they eat us too?
Nope, only the dark meat is magical. Albino nog is just a variant of dark meat. Makes 'em bulletproof.

>first they come for your bike
>then they come for your culture.

Blacks were also the first to set foot in Europe and Asia. Of course whites actively suppress that information.

blacks were the first on the moon too. the pyramids are actually giant spaceships but the evil white men supress that information.

WUZ

OLMECS N SHIET!