ICE btfo

How can California get away with this?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Wetback
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>California
>Bastion of degenerates harboring degenerated.

There time will come.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Wetback

Right wing wetback deportation squads

Should change the number to ICEs number than distribute the altered ones for lulz.

This is the beginning of the process of thd dismemberment of the continental United States. Latino’s are now the majority in Southern California and they will soon begin to agitate for political autonomy in Southern California as a pre-text of seceding and becoming part of Mexico.

At this point it can only ever be rebuilt from the ashes

Psyop is needed. Ideas?

>a pre-text of seceding and becoming part of Mexico.
Theyre not dumb enough to do this. They know where their gibs are located

>find Spicspeak user
>find these "hotlines"
>go classic Sup Forums on them- autodialers and pizza orders
>or keep giving bad tips at semi regular intervals so it is harder to extrapolate fact from fiction (just troll em with bad info)
this isn't hard user
of course, I don't recommend anyone do any of these actions, because that would be wrong and bad- it would be badong

Use drones to aide ICE when they go after neighborhoods.

Next step is China conquering it

Call the toll free number at the end of this advertisement instead:
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU

What the fuck are they going to do to ICE? What exactly does the number entail? Will the pop out and attempt to attack ICE, only to have themselves get killed?

Make the same poster, just change the number to ICE hotline

Fucking lol. I live in the 408 area code, the Los Gatos area code. The only Mexicans here are the ones that tend to the white people's gardens.

Couldn't some dastardly hacker set up a demon dialer that just floods that telephone number with junk phone calls? It seems like they're taking an awful risk posting this.

>Should change the number to ICEs number than distribute the altered ones for lulz.

encourages people to violate 8US code 1324

5tolife

I live in Santa Clara county. Nobody here would actually call that number, even though 90% of is are immigrants.

They are actually 84% majority in California and 56% majority in the USA. not even counting white Hispanics.