After lurking here for a long time I decided to put the anime Sup Forums loves the most to the test

After lurking here for a long time I decided to put the anime Sup Forums loves the most to the test
What is the perfect Sup Forums anime
strawpoll.me/13028736
Pic related was the honorable mention alongside Bebop and K on

Eva is unironically the only good anime in that poll

Rec threads go to friend

Kaiji is my favorite anime though. At least Monster is second best.

This isnt a rec thread, I've seen all of these shows anyways

Why do you spell "bad" with two 'o's

If I can vote LoGH it's a good poll, well done OP.

>All this hipster shit
You need to lurk more.

I'm sorry did you want Naruto and Bleach instead

“Hipster” is a term co-opted for use as a meaningless pejorative in order to vaguely call someone else’s authenticity into question and, by extension, claim authenticity for yourself.

It serves no conversational function and imparts no information, save for indicating the opinions and preferences of the speaker.

Meanwhile, a market myth has sprung up around the term, as well as a cultural bogeyman consisting of elusive white 20-somethings who wear certain clothes (but no one will agree on what), listen to certain music (no one can agree on this either), and act a certain way (you’ve probably sensed the pattern on your own). One may be quick to coin such interests and garb as "black-rimmed glasses, flannel, and indie music," however said mainstream-avoiding "hipsters" will logically turn down abiding to such a popular consensus, voiding the interpretation null.

You can’t define what “that kind of behavior or fashion or lifestyle” actually is, nor will you ever be able to. That’s because you don’t use “hipster” to describe an actual group of people, but to describe a fictional stereotype that is an outlet for literally anything that annoys you.

The twist, of course, is that if it weren’t for your own insecurities, nothing that a “hipster” could do or wear would ever affect you emotionally. But you are insecure about your own authenticity - “Do I wear what I wear because I want to? Do I listen to my music because I truly like it? I’m certainly not like those filthy hipsters!” - so you project those feelings.

Suffice it to say, no one self-identifies as a hipster; the term is always applied to an Other, to separate the authentic Us from the inauthentic, “ironic” Them.

tl;dr: if you believe hipsters exist, you are a plebeian.

As someone who hated Neon Genesis Evangelion, I think it's the clear winner.

The perfect Sup Forums anime is not the best anime, or the anime I enjoyed the most, but the most divisive one. It's the show that no one can agree upon, a show that has half of Sup Forums complaining it's meaningless and nonsensical, and the other half complaining that you just don't 'get' it.

It's mecha, it's flashy, it's old and it causes an endless horde of f/a/ggots to bitch endlessly about 'objectively better' anime.
Every show can be and will be compared to Evangelion. Every thread devolves into Evangelion.

I fucking hate it, and it's perfect for this shithole I love called Sup Forums.

I "wanted" some actual good stuff that the majority of Sup Forums also holds in high regard like Princess Tutu, Haibane Renmei or Dennou Coil instead of mostly pretentious bullshit.

Gunbuster was better

I tried to limit it to 11 as to not split votes. The other ones that were planned to be in were Kaiji, Bebop, K-on, Madoka, Haibane, Trigun, Monte Cristo, Mononoke, NHK and Aria

The one that isn't pretentious deepshit, so none of those. K-ON is the perfect Sup Forums anime.

>tatami galaxy
boring shit, 1/10
>lain
same, 1/10
>logh
muuuh space geometry wars. pretty bad, 4/10
>FLCL
still haven't watched it because it doesn't sound particularly promising
>NGE
more boring shit, 1/10
>GiTS
boring, nothing good about it and I don't like the dull art but at least there are some good Motoko scenes 3/10
>Mushi
so boring I dropped it very early and it's hard to properly rate it. maybe somewhere around 3/10
>Monster
dropped it miday, would give the first half a 4 but I heard it keeps getting worse towards the end
>Kaiba
still on my backlog
>Ping Pong
many good characters, unfortunately bad end 8/10

K-On is /lit/ though.

>Sup Forums's favorite genre is very clearly CGDCT
>include zero CGDCT

>After lurking here for a long time
I don't believe you. Lurk moar. A lot moar.

from the current threads on Sup Forums, SnK Naruto DB rezero BnHA recre onepiece bleach you'd think Sup Forumss favorite genre is shonenshit

Sup Forums is defined not by the buzz but the tuneful.

All those options, except MAYBE Eva, are true shit.
This is also absolute garbage taste.

>After lurking here for a long time

You've obviously didn't judging by that list.

OP here
apparently I added too much hipster shit Didn't think I'd ever say that on Sup Forums but whatever
I'll take the top 5 of shows from this poll and put them with other more mainstream shows, like K-on and Madoka

>no Oreimo
Absolute shit taste. When did you start lurking here, 2009? If so you need to lurk more like the rest of us.

Those are just fucking MALtards, you can never get rid of them.

How old are you kid?

>cherrypicking
The Sup Forums catalog consists of over 50% images of "moe" stylized girls at any given moment. Sup Forums is a "moe" board and always has been. In fact, I would argue that Sup Forums's disproportionate love of "moe" anime compared to the rest of the internet is the primary aspect of Sup Forums which makes it unique and valuable as an English language anime discussion zone.

Get off Sup Forums, grandpa

>compared to the rest of the internet
Er, compared to the rest of the English speaking internet. FTFM. The moonpeople have 2ch.

You need 5 more years of experience at least before making a thread like this again.

yeah you have a point

How old are YOU?

The problem is your list is Sup Forums as fuck. Only thing missing is Akira and it could pass as a parody of a top 10 list.

Well suck on the sour apple because a lot of non-moe enthusiasts has been on this board for a very long time.

Don't let them scare you OP. Sup Forums is always tsundere. We are all little girls who like to scream around.

Oreimo is the best Sup Forums anime of all time.

>Evangelibobs rushing to bait popular threads
How can one fanbase be so trashy?

Shut up Tyrone

>Sup Forums baby thinks his opinion is worth a shit

It looks like Fooly Cooly , LOTGH and EVA will be in next poll. I could be wrong but at this stage I doubt it. What other shows do you guys want, I'll add 11 more
1.Kaiji
2.Bebop
3.K-On

None of these shows are perfect tho
Not to mention the best of these are limited in scope

>No Gurren Lagann
What are you a fag?

Don't bother, you'll need to make a new thread for the new poll and eventually other f/a/gs will appear and complain that the shows you removed aren't present.

It's a lot of work for a result no one will make good use of.

I suggest you just trust that LoGH is the show to go.

Gaogaigar is better man

non non biyori
yuru yuri
yuyushiki
hidamari sketch
kiniro mosaic
gochiusa
girls und panzer

Gaogaigar was pretty mediocre.

LoGH is genrefiction trash that tries to come off as something that portrays warfare and politics in a serious, in-depth manner despite having 0 undertstanding of either. It's the lowest garbage anime as a medium has to offer.

You are an idiot for not putting Kaiji on the list

I mainly want to see which anime Sup Forums holds in the highest regard.
Think of it as like a social experiment

Add Hokuto no Ken

I've watched the perfect anime. None of you fags ever will though, you're too turned on by how much sheen something has.

Where is Dragon Ball on your list?

Adding the ones that I've seen Sup Forums talk about a lot
Are you sure? when was the last time you saw a FOTNS thread
1.Kaiji
2.Bebop
3.K on
4.Non Non Biyori
5.Hidamari Sketch
6.Girls Und Panzer

>Adding the ones that I've seen Sup Forums talk about a lot
Literally all of those Sup Forums talks about a lot.

Well if it's genrefiction then I the audience it appealed to certainly was of another calibre. The warfare and politics portrayed is actually much better then what most fictional movies and films try to deliver.

The lowest garbage anime the medium has to offer? Did you watch Chaos;Head?

FotNS just like School Rumble was discussed to sub-atomic particles new friend.
That doesn't make them less loved
And you also need to add SChool Rumble

Madoka is without a doubt the perfect anime but not necessarily the best anime.

When was the last Gochiusa thread

I think Madoka movie trilogy is the best anime but wouldn't say it is perfect. If you think it is perfect tthen what anime is better?

>test
zawa zawa zawa zawa zawa zawa zawa zawa zawa zawa zawa zawa zawa zawa zawa zawa zawa zawa zawa zawa zawa zawa zawa zawa zawa zawa zawa zawa zawa zawa zawa zawa zawa zawa zawa zawa zawa zawa zawa zawa zawa zawa zawa zawa zawa zawa zawa zawa zawa zawa zawa zawa zawa zawa zawa zawa zawa zawa zawa zawa zawa zawa zawa zawa zawa zawa zawa zawa zawa zawa zawa zawa zawa zawa zawa zawa zawa zawa zawa zawa zawa zawa zawa zawa zawa zawa zawa zawa zawa zawa

>Princess Tutu, Haibane Renmei or Dennou Coil
Wew all that shit. Better off yourself

I'm talking about the ones that Sup Forums still talk about
God knows I hate those stupid fucking 3x3 threads but if you look in there then you can see a semblance of Sup Forumss collective taste

Today.

The only CGDCT shows you need on it are K-ON, ARIA and Non Non Biyori. Those are the three CGDCT shows Sup Forums holds in the highest regard, by far.

Found the hipster

What about GUP and Nichijou

>FLCL
>not perfect
Literally cannot prove me wrong

Not to mention azumanga.

GUP was very popular when it first came out here but I don't see it praised often these days like ARIA, K-ON or NNB. Nichijou is heavily praised for its animation here but its humor is very polarizing here.
Azumanga is also very polarizing here. A lot of Sup Forums loves it and a lot of Sup Forums thinks it was a poor adaptation of a far superior manga.

Alright I think the next thread will have EVA, LOTGH, FLCL, Kaiji, Bebop, Aria, Nichijou, GUP, TTGL, K-On, Non Non Biyori, anything else?

>GUP was very popular when it first came out here but I don't see it praised often these days
There's numerous threads per week that easily go over the bump limit
>Azumanga is also very polarizing here.
Seriously what the fuck are you talking about?

Oreimo

>Nichijou
It's shit, Azumanga is a far more superior show.

I think we have enough cgdct
Im probably also adding Madoka, Steins;Gate and NHK

Oreimo.

Considering Nichijou wouldn't even exist without Azumanga and is a shitty watered down version anyway. OP must be genuinely retarded.

Where's yuyushiki? It gets massive threads literally every Tuesday, for years now.

>All these Eva fags

Just ignore the Eva response and everything else looks pretty good.

10/10 taste my user.

>There's numerous threads per week that easily go over the bump limit
I still don't see it praised much outside of its own threads. Circlejerking fanbase != Sup Forums loves it.

Alright I'll add Azumanga and Yuyushiki and remove Nichijou

I'm in those Yuyushiki threads and Nichijou deserves a spot far more than Yuyushiki. I also don't think any of those deserve a spot.
OP: you're putting way too much effort into an "experiment" that's just going to end with a poll being proxy spammed. Are you a baka?

Yuyushiki is a timeless masterpiece in expressionism while Nichijou is just comical overreacting schlock with the occasional bit of decency like "Like Love" sparsely mixed in.

Don't bother, OP. This time I'll let you be. But just so you know my favourite hobby is coming strong with my 158 VPNs in threads like this.

What sort of dumbass unironically calls Princess Tutu shit?

Holy shit I thought eva would do well but it's a complete blowout.

It's shit taste user, how can you be so fucking stupid

>hipster 3x3 shit
lmao, get some taste nerds