Why don't you own an AR-15 for self-defense, and to protect your family, home and country?

Why don't you own an AR-15 for self-defense, and to protect your family, home and country?

>pic related

Why only one?

Because AK's are superior.-t 7.62 maffiafag

Because gas impinged semi automatics are useless.

Ps

sage

/k

I'm not a gun nut.

Ak's are junk and cannot into sub-MOA accuracy.

Lots of shitskins have been properly euthanized in a humane manner with AR's desu.

you only need one

.223 and 9mm are tickle rounds, and you should be slapped, great for teaching teens gun safety and how "powerful" they can be. Just scares the piss out of the little guys, my buddy xbone playing soyboy swears by his .22 bolt action, at the range we had to sit in the shadows of real guns, only good thing was we had my .38 snub nose.

>useless

>used by the most successful militaries, law enforcement, and professional shooters everywhere
>proven track record

>useless

Because the AR is a shit meme platform for stupid people and baby's first firearm.

Used to think the same thing, but you have to get a newer one. None of that China k shit. I can still group pretty tight head shots at 100m

Cause I have a better gun

>used by the most successful militaries
Vietnam was a success? If Gulf war one was such a success, how come we had to go back ten years later? Successful muh Jazzcheeks.

I have a lower ready to be built. But I live in California and I refuse to build the abomination that is a California compliant AR. I'll stick to other guns.

Any gun is better than no gun.

Chinese AK is fine. Intermediate rifles are for women.

Saddam had the 4th largest army in the world at the time, rolling over them that fast with that low of casualties was nothing short of amazing. And we "had to go back" 10 years later because he was being a faggot and breaking all of his cease fire treaties. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Yes because the problems with these wars was the AR-15/M16/M4 platform.

kys

FUGGGG M14 is my next baby, I want

I'm right handed but left eye dominate. All are for righties only.