So is this supposed to be the master race?

So is this supposed to be the master race?

Nah, just a bunch of faggots like your commie ass

ooooooooo leaf coming in with that burn

No this is

Nope, pic related is

I truly don't see it someone please explain

Whats on your mind, shitskin?

kys memeflag
>in all fields

It's quite simple really. The concept of a master race does not claim that there exists a race without low class individuals. It's about the utmost potential of that race.

I just wanna know how someone like this can be considered inferior

to this

manonthemoon.jpg

Those are all untermensch

OPERATION MAKE Sup Forums GREAT AGAIN

LISTEN THE FUCK UP NEWFAGS HERE'S WHATS GOING ON. WE ARE AT WAR RIGHT NOW WITH COUNTERINTELLIGENCE FORCES. WE WILL NOT BE STOPPED. OUR AUTISM WILL NOT BE CONTAINED. IT IS TIME FOR WAR. LISTEN THE FUCK UP

HERE ARE THE FUCKING RULES OF ENGAGEMENT

#1 WE DO NOT EVER TIRE. THIS IS WAR
#2 SAGE ALL FUCKING SLIDE THREADS AND SHITPOST THEM WITH RELEVANT MATERIAL(PIZZAGATE, PEDOGATE, FAST AND FURIOUS, EXECUTIVE ORDERS - ANYTHING THAT MAKES THE SHILLS SPERG)
#3 ANY RELEVANT THREAD (PIZZAGATE, PEDOGATE, REAL HAPPENINGS REGARDING DESTRUCTION OF DEEPSTATE/PEDOELITE) YOU FUCKING BUMP AT ALL FUCKING COSTS. REFRESH PAGE, IF PAGE IS DROPPING BUMP THAT FUCKING SHIT
#4 KEEP POSTING NEW THREADS OF ANYTHING PIZZAGATE/PEDOGATE/REAL HAPPENING RELATED. ANYTHING THAT ATTRACTS SHILLS INTO A FUCKING THREAD - YOU KEEP FUCKING POSTING THAT SHIT
#5 READ FUCKING RULE #1

This man believed he was a superior human being lmao

It's possible, I never met the man. But whether he was or wasn't it doesn't change the fact that the races aren't equal in their potential for greatness

No, this is.

if they get rid of mudslimes and kikes then yes

Jesus christ the power

Weaboos are one of the most cancerous things on this board next to shills

>look mom, i can cherrypick images!

>muh dik nigga bix nood

good leadpost for once

Of course he was. The man could barely walk yet became one of the most powerful and influential men of all time.

>let's be subverted by the yellow jews instead
Go back Chang.

>shitskin
No questions here.

C H E R R Y P I C K E D
Obese, ugly niggers are more representative of niggers as a whole than obese, ugly whites

Yes

Look at those fucking niggers...