Sup Forums's dream house

As in, architecture? Middle or upper class? Apartment? Gated community suburbs? How would it look, inside and out?

Before ppl claim I'm sliding, I will bring up these points
>gives view of classes, which is socioeconomic, and therefore highly linked with political stuff
>reasons, such as a prsn wanting to live self-sustained on a ranch/farm in Montana bc he hates liberal urban cores
>architecture threads are on here all the time
>nuclear/multi gen families will end up brought up.

Other urls found in this thread:

realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/9177-County-Road-KP_Black-Earth_WI_53515_M70182-64320
youtube.com/watch?v=RV7pmE4MC-I
nhfinehomes.com/real-estate/alton/residential/4453028
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Shameless bump

Bump again, please, I'm curious in Sup Forums'a taste. Will it be shitty or decent?

Large or small, proper taste is patrician.

For the country: Gothic Castle (just the style not a literal caslte) or Roman Villa

For City/burbs: Roman Domus

>pic related for city

High set Queenslander (Aside from the stilts and no basement they're pretty analogous to Colonial houses in America i think), acreage with a small farm and a small lake.

And a big fuck off veranda.

bump cos i was saging.

Here is mine.

realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/9177-County-Road-KP_Black-Earth_WI_53515_M70182-64320

Looks nice and medieval

Tf mate

Similar to my own taste, that house just looks so flat tho

This on the outside with acreage.

The inside.

Mark Wahl(((berg?)))s house in Transformers

Looked like pickup truck commercial or a Reagan political ad.

looks cool, whats with the randomness of the foundation masonry?

Something like this

Looks like repair work.

Something like this in Chester County, PA.

One of those Meiji or Taisho era Western Japanese hybrid building/house

Comfy, but cold

Cute

That looks like some hippie eco thing

yes i'd like to live deep in the forest when shit hits the fan. far away from people.

A good size A-frame cabin on at least ten acres in the mountains is my goal.

There seems to be a thing for stilts

I don't know if it's a misanthropic thing...or a defensive thing....but ever since I was a kid I dreamed of a house on high stilts....or a tree house community....or even a house boat. Something detached from the ground where threats and commoners are

>tfw no moat

yes exactly, that's how I feel.

Uncle adolf knows best

Also on a side note, it's kind of curious how all the people I'm seeing in this thread are so biased towards their own countries unique style. It's pretty cool to see culture still exists

wut?

basically large house, in the Mountainous west, near a large lake, brick/stone with rebar.

Large "killzone" around it. Sentry guns (M2 browning, MG5, with automated mortars for fire support )

At least 4 large armories in the house

Garage filled with sport cars, Dirt bikes, SUV, brodozzer,

Across from Garage is Hanger, filled with aircraft, main drive way doubles as runaway.

Large ranch/farm provides food

Mine/refinery proves all metals/fuels

3D printer in the basemanet makes all parts/etc things needed.

Escape tunnel leads to caves as a 2nd egress method.

Any house with a loving family to love and protect will be fine with me.

Spend less time in your basement

This is my dream home. I want a bunch of these in my neighborhood

That house is going to have some mold

These should not only be built in California, but start reaching the rest of the United States to show what beautiful and vibrate culture the Spanish bring to Amerimutts

Post your home or GTFO, you are mad my idea totally kicks ass

When a beaner gets voted into the White House based on the taco card, we should paint the White House like this. Jajajaja

If I was rich? A stone castle built in the Romanesque architectural style with a courtyard so I could have a extensive vegetable and rose garden. Other than that, a small A-frame cabin is fine.

is it made of play doh?

Damn you Mexicans for ruining this state.. you'll only waste it too. This has always been my dream house in Marble Falls, Texas.

I'll end up in the panhandle of Idaho in a cabin probably

And hopefully far away from beavers and woodpeckers.

realistically: a somewhat large house in a traditional style of some sort. one in a neoclassical style would be cool, but i imagine it'd be difficult to find one that's tastefully designed.
unrealistically: an authentic chateau out on the countryside.

You Mean Uncle Ludwig?

A recently renovated Federation era townhouse sort of like pic related. I don't want a massive house desu, just one in a nice inner suburb that is walking distance from shops and transport. I want a nice leafy garden, comfy reading/study room, and a front garden with a porch and picket fence like pic related. They can get very expensive though.

European old town.

I'd guess the building wasn't meant to be seen from that angle so the people who've done repairs over time haven't cared to match materials too carefully.

Georgian Colonial

Is that Belize?
Those houses with the low concrete roof are too hot

What the fuck is wrong with the southwest jesus christ

Farmhouse-style on a moderate acreage, private, peaceful, room for kids to run around.

forgot pic

burn it all down

I'd be very happy with these

This is the ideal for me.

>DIY
youtube.com/watch?v=RV7pmE4MC-I

>spotted the normie
Enjoy your chink neighbours

Spics...Spics and the whites who love them and think their homes are worth replicating

Comestock did nothing wrong

Posted by a 13 year old who plays too much gta

Same house used in Secondhand Lions

I'd settle for this

I'm into this. Comfort. Hopefully surrounded by acreage that makes some kind of farm/orchard.

that looks quite comfy, user. it's unfortunate that none of the towns or cities in the new world look like that.

I just want a shitload of land away from people

But if pic related becomes necessary, then so be it.

No offense but that's cold and sterile, I wonder if the Swedish taste for this sort of architecture has contributed towards their self genocide - tradition and heritage was thrown out the door years ago when the Ikea trend took off there.

That's a beautiful house
>would live in

I always liked old colonials or those old houses with the Dutch style architecture. The smooth grey clay look with the black wood supports.

Are we the same person?

My idea of a dream house looks exactly like a regular house, but without mortgage.

Comfy level 9000. Imagine this with snow.

That's a beautiful neighbourhood but the house is a major mcmansion. It has way to many disparate window styles and roof pitches and gaudy columns out the front. No doubt it'd be great to live in but to look at, too much happening.

That house is for sale.

nhfinehomes.com/real-estate/alton/residential/4453028

4.2 million

Isn't that Forrest Gump's house? Where's Jenny's grave?

Soulless.

Yeah I know, sometimes I like to go on real estate websites and set the minimum price to a couple million and just have a browse.

Come on user, zombies aren't real so there's no reason to have a moat. Id imagine the extra steps needed to secure a foundation completely surrounded by water is expensive.

My DREAM house would be probably an authentic Victorian mansion like pic related, but realistically I'd be content with something more like...

Sorry, only natural born US citizens can be eligable for president.

That’s not Hitler’s house, you fucking autistic retard. He lived in the berghof which was a pretty cool house too.

Always wanted to renovate a factory space to be a home (Like in a loft office area) + large workshop

this. As long as it's anything but a McMansion or a cuckshed and has at least a little bit of history behind it.

those corner houses are great, but often in dilapidated conditions

Something like this, but custom designed and 5-10km from the nearest town in the Albertan Rocky Mountains

it was from inside the previous pic i posted. i wouldn't decorate it like that.

1930’s style of quality, dark wood, with stone facade. A good mile from the main road, with woods surrounding it. A large herb garden, and copse of trees.

Anything with a courtyard.

Duck yeah cunt