LOL

dindus BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xLTTX35LNJo
ibtimes.com/snap-ebt-down-not-working-users-asking-check-balance-after-outage-2636551
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

OH SNAP NIGGA

Can they fix this with the government shut down?

so LA, SF, NY-Philly-Baltimore-DC, Atlanta, Chicago...and Houston-Dallas?

Oh Shit Nigger. It’s True.

I know Atlanta has a nigger problem but holy shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=xLTTX35LNJo

Don't forget Florida - we're all niggers here.

you guys have no idea how bad this problem will be
i for one am loading up my pickup with pallets of hot cheetohs and grape soda in an effort to save my city and i suggest you do the same

It's all niggers down in ATL, haven't you seen the mall cop videos?

Kek. No. that is why they aren't working.

The Dems have chosen illegals over Americans. It's hilarious.

fpbp

maybe im retarded, but how is EBT allowed to run out?

Been watching this since 8pm EST, steadily getting worse, I hope theres a massive chimp-out nationwide. EBT has gone down before but i dont think it’s been on this scale. Waiting for riots.

>EBT outage
Source? If this is true, the Dems are going to have to capitulate within 24 hours. The niggers will burn down their cities and the whole reason they vote in the first place is for the gibs. God I hope this is real.

Oh my God that's a real picture.

MyBordersMyChoice! Get in here faggots. FAIR WARNING THIS IS SHILLS TO SHIT IN BREAD.

Also, *smacks libs* whea mah gibbs?

go to downdetector.com or google ebt outage

This isn't a slide/shill thread you faggot, dindus are about to chimpout

Looks like they are trying to work up the niggers.

So far in January we got
>ShitholeGate
>MLK day
>Government Shutdown
>Women's March
>EBT fuckup
So much happening in just a span of 3 weeks.

Coincidence?

There was a gibs malfunction with food stamps in Louisiana I think. The cards wouldn't process so they basically got extra gibs. The nigs naturally flooded Wal-Mart for free shit and then banned from the program.

..pe..pepe?

WTF blog is that

oh fug how am i gonna eat this month

Seems they had an issue like this earlier this month so it might be nothing.

ibtimes.com/snap-ebt-down-not-working-users-asking-check-balance-after-outage-2636551

Bump, people that have kids and cannot feed them should be thrown in prison and the kids go Orphan Anne

This has nothing to do with the government shutdown, stop spreading misinformation!!

Ayo hol up, pay me devils.

Good I hope the Niggers starve to death.

Government money, government managed, and guess who has neither to spare right now?

Sorry Nigs...we gotta take back your Gibs, in order to give to our new underclass, voting bloc.

i feel is all around relevant

But with the government shut down, who's going to fix it?

Hey if Obama can shut down national parks while spending more money to keep them shut why not shutdown EBT EBT

Welfare and EBT is handled quarterly, so unless the shutdown lasts for literally months (it won't), nothing will happen. And even if it did last for 3 months, measures would be taken to ensure people can eat.

Is Brown the new Black?

OH SHIT 4D CHESS.

Trump is going to turn the Democrats welfare state slaves against them.

>Foodstamps down
WELL SHIT, I GUESS THE PRESSURE IS ON NOW, HUH DUMBOCRATS?

you lucky city dwellers might just get to shoot some nogs this week. not fair.

Illinois eligibility worker here.

The failure is due to our shitty computer system, not the government shutdown. Tomorrow morning ill be working to try to unfuck this and will fail and get yelled at on the phone by angry negroes.

The comments under the "New" tab got me rolling

Its failing because the deloitte corporation scammed a bunch of states with their shitty outdated software.

Tell that to all of the people suddenly freaking out that their SNAP has not come in for 2 days now and balances show $0

Was just looking for this meme gold thx

We need to nix this ebt snap shit. Someone compare this map to the election county map

>the world is always 7 missed meals away from anarchy

Let loose the memes of war!

Get ready for "Planet of the Kangz!" Followed by the sequel "DINDU'NUFFIN Returns" lol

Like this?

>>
>> Was just looking for this meme gold thx
Mao Zedong got his ass owned there now! ;p

Bro....this is perfect

Population maps are population maps.
OH WOWZERS!!!

I bet a map of grocery shoppers, and people who have hair looks the same.

Kim Jong Un just got his ass owned right there now, eh? ;p

Niggering intensifies....

Atlanta needs to be burnt down again

R A R E
A
R
E

But how will you do that if you are furloughed?

Oh boy Trump gets sentenced to death for insulting Kim Jong Un right there!

>battleofthehaircuts.jpeg

Also Justin Timberlake just put out a video that sa h s to kill all white men in thinly veiled imagery

Give me advance notice, and then feel free to nuke the fuck out of those two red areas in Texas. Would help clean up our state a lot. There's still a bunch in Tyler, but, well, I reckon the Gulf Stream/fallout combo will take care of them.

>usa cancels ebt for 2 weeks
>3/4 of the black population dies
This would honestly be hilarious.

There's plenty of ass out there to eat. You'll be fine.

Compared it to the map from when Obama won. Oh tjmes

Welp if the EBT system goes down at least I've got a backup plan.

F U C K I N G
A
G
G
O
T

I so want to tweet that...

Nigger genocide when

lmao

>the ravens will starve
>ravens are black

Another piece of the prophecy

>pol falling for a cuckadian copypasta he made up on the spot

just fuck my shit up

EBT down in all Democrat Resistance controlled areas. The system is subsidized by the feds but is administrated by the states. There's no way this is a coincidence.

Placed side by side with the ms paint version....yeilds the best two images on the internet.

GOLD

Used to work at a grocery store right OTP.
Maybe 20% of transactions were niggers who would buy cartfulls of 12 packs to resell to gas stations
Another 20% beaners who would abuse coupon policy to get bottled conditioner for free and then return it a week later for store credit.
Sick of living in GA. Armpit of the US.

I'm sure he's trolling, user

I need to move to Wyoming...

Holy fuck, you aren't kidding. Just checked it out. It's planting the seed of chaos and every scene has over occult/illumanati imagery. Glad I got my supplies before these chimps need their suplieieies.

Nigga. The oil reserves and Fields. Hold up with that

I want to put it on black people's twitter lol

Bingo! We have a winner!

No i think hes referring to the pepe

plz help Duluth. they're just ill.

Divine write.

kek

long pig? Fava beans? nice Chianti mehbeh?

Hipsters are gentrifying the city, resulting in niggers moving to the older inner suburbs. Being barely OTP is a recipe for disaster. It's gojng to get much much worse. Dahlonega is the closest you can be to Atlanta without worrying about displaced niggers invading your neighborhood. Even Forsyth county has been compromised.

I had a dream last night that chicago and atl and some other shit holes brought in blue helmets over this desu senpai (Like chicago has been talking about doing already)

It was a pretty wild dream.

>Long pig

Save me the liver

Looks alot like the election results map. Those are all blue counties.