Reminder that she won

Reminder that she won

What did she win?

What did she win? Loser of the year?

Option A: You are posting earnestly. She will never reciprocate your feelings towards her. Her victory, speculative, fantastical or otherwise, is not yours and never will be. You mean nothing to her.

Option B: You're a troll or a bot. This meme is a very tired one.

Cool.

Yeah she won alright lmao

shill

a vodka-induced stroke
a book deal
AND
a currently sealed DOJ indictment
CAN ALL BE YOURS IF
THE
PRICE
IS
RIGHT

Bump

>implying She will EVER go to jail
You trumpcucks are so pathetic

Won what?

A trip to jail.

kek

she'll never find peace in death

i think god's digits trump devil's digits, so she will go to jail

Bump

>It was #HerTurn!!!

Are you mad drumpfies? She's will be installed as President of the United States of the Globe when Drumpf is locked up.

So why isn't she president then?

Because of our corrupt government.

>Hillary got more votes. Symbolic victory for women.
>Trump became president. America is Made Great Again.

this actually is a win-win. Hillary's policies were terrible, even if you are a leftist. she'd ramp up drone bombing even more than Trump has, kept the CIA program to fund ISIS, and shot down Russian fighter jets over Syria. and her Wall Street cronies would be able to steal even more of the middle class' money.

but also it proves that woman could be voted into the white house.

I literally had a nightmare about this around Christmas. That somehow Trump was impeached and replaced with Hillary instead of Pence because the Democrats staged a coup. I remember seeing it on the news and the mood was that of relief and seeing all the normalfags on Facebook talking about how they can finally relax, and I was completely distraught because I knew that meant war for me, that I would actually have to kill and die in a civil war. My life was over, and then I woke up and Trump was president and anime was real and my taxes were cut.

Now that we've gotten rid of baby-killer Assad, what secular dictator will Madam President topple next? We have to support the moderate rebels to prevent ISIS from spreading any further.

remember when hillary retweeted this pepe?
Good times, her victory was really set in stone at that point