BREAKING: Triumphant Nick Fuentes BTFOs "The Movement" once and for all

Has he been /ourguy/ all along?

Other urls found in this thread:

marc.info/?l=full-disclosure&m=125472104014875
arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2014/04/appeals-court-reverses-hackertroll-weev-conviction-and-sentence/
dailystormer.red/self-help-sunday-make-friends-and-be-a-good-friend-every-chance-you-get/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

sage

not even meming here, but literally who?

>did he just try to green text on twitter???
What a faggot. What's next an AMA on leddit?

These are exactly the consecutive digits that this thread needs

It's so funny. The Alt-Right hates this kid ONLY BECAUSE he exposed Israel.

alt-right isn't pro-israel so idk what you're even talking about

who are the alt-right figures that he's bothering

ENOCH IS A JEW

SPENCER IS A JEW

ANGLIN IS A JEW

WEEV IS A JEW

ENOCHS WIFE IS AN ISRAELI AGENT.

SPENCERS WIFE IS LITERALLY AN ANTI BDS SHILL AND A DUGIN FOLLOWER

STEVE BANNON IS THE ULTIMATE ISRAELI SHILL.

Beginning a statement with the phrase "the fact that" doesn't make what you say after it factual.

Also
>using meme arrows on twitter

You’re right, no dissident right wing commentator has ever criticized our greatest ally. Thank god we have people like Fuentes to bravely restate talking points from four years ago.

yes the "alt-right" is subverted by a lot of jewish agents, I am aware that enoch and weev are kikes

Good for Nick, he can fuck off and go play his spic popery somewhere else.

Imagine sincerely believing this

So fuck off with the Alt-Right isn't pro israel garbage.

Their entire goal is to make the right neutralized against calling out Israel. That's why they hate Nick. Because he has integrity and is willing to name the Jew.

Trump is the biggest kike puppet that ever entered the white house

FUCK OFF SHILL

I like Nick but spreading disingenuous bullshit like this is exactly what people are giving him shit for

ya hillary would have been way better.

shut the fuck up

I listened to this kid, he doesn't hide any power level bullshit you hear (((people))) recommend.
>I'm 35, and I'll give this kid some views

Make a counter argument or kill yourself.

>weev's jewish
marc.info/?l=full-disclosure&m=125472104014875
click it or don't, all i ask is that you at least sage bad threads.

>Make a counter argument or kill yourself.
None of those people identify as Alt-Right

im not talking about the Alt-Right the marketing term made up by Spencer and friends, I'm talking about those who are generally actually alt-right in the american political context

who's butthurt? oh right, nobody

nice made up drama

The alt-right isn't real beyond the psy op. Start making real arguements or fuck off.

Yeah calling the people you work for faggots is top notch. What a weird nigger.

All of the attacks on him, like the others, are done by the enemy.

This guy tries way too hard to be like Trump lol

Disengenous bullshit is all Nick really has. The kid is an objective failure in all aspects of his life (virgin NEET incel living in his parent’s basement with no accomplishments to his name) but thinks he as everything figured out despite his approach having catastrophically failed to bring him any real world success.

Nick is a case study for the importance of corrective bullying in a bright young man’s development. He had a lot of potential which all evaporated in a few months due to his massive ego and dishonest behavior.

so he's a schizophrenic heroin junkie, is that supposed to make things better?

literally who are either of these faggots

what argument? there's no argument here aside from a problem of definitions, you have a different definition of "alt-right" than I do

The Alt-Right is a meaningless label. It has no meaning.

who

Top guy is a literally who
Bottom guy runs a live/call in YouTube show

Weev has done more for the modern movement than virtually any other figure on the right. He may be a schizophrenic, but he helped us out a lot and suffered greatly for it. The man deserves nothing but our support.

The Jewish thing is ancestors myth bullshit that all middle-age white women make up whenever their children turn out racist. There’s no evidence beyond “family legend.”

your reading comprehension is too poor to understand she's being intimidated into saying ridiculous nonsense or you just didn't even bother to read the entire thing, in which case why even bother to respond then?

>a schizophrenic heroin junkie has done more for the right than anybody else

the right is doomed and there is literally no hope for it, if that's even remotely true

>Drama for Cash
OH Nick.

This is the correct answer. The Alt-right is kosher subversion, and if you burgers buy it you'll deserve what you get.

>literally who e-celebs making up drama for attention
Sage

>post a giant wall of text of unsourced unverifiable shit

>expect me to come away with it with something very specific

>complain that when I skimmed through it quickly and found those details that those details are actually false information

you're fucking retarded

this

Weev is a brilliant programmer and network expert who has enabled right wing internet communities to operate continuously and secretly despite repeated attempts at government suppression. In fairness to Weev, his erratic behavior began after he was set up by the FBI on bogus charges and thrown in prison for years before the case was thrown out. That would rattle even the most sane person.

He talks a lot. It will be interesting to see if he has the balls to say what he's said to peoples faced. I hear him being at amren is going to provide for some entertainment. Never let your mouth write cheques your ass can't cash.

ok, so you're just admitting that you have poor reading ability? kinda weird to call me fucking retarded literally right after saying you can't read a few e-mails in full, as if your time is precious larping on Sup Forums you gullible and pathetic permavirgin. source the jewish claim, dumb fuck. it lies on you to prove it. fucking waste of space.

>the right is doomed
Basically.
We're still gonna shitpost

Any kind of source on this?

xPPPPPPPPPPP

>I hear him being at amren is going to provide for some entertainment.
Have they released the speaker list already? Fugggg, I still haven’t ordered my ticket.

>I hear him being at amren is going to provide for some entertainment. Never let your mouth write cheques your ass can't cash.
Amren shouldn't devolve into a shitshow and drama like what's expected at a neo-nazi rally. If Fuentes goes there, he should fucking behave himself and others shouldn't confront him for the sake of confrontation. Anything bad that happens there will automatically be associated with Jared Taylor, and the man does not deserve to be drug down by this peasant shit.

arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2014/04/appeals-court-reverses-hackertroll-weev-conviction-and-sentence/

I know the feather nigger Nick is going to be there. Lads are looking forward to seeing if this faggot can walk the walk.

>can't

can't is different from won't, faggot, I don't give enough of a fuck about your worthless e-celeb to read a bunch of fucking shitty emails

weev looks like a beedy eyed kike and his edge-master bullshit paints you retards in enough of a bad light so as to make your whole movement a toxic and impotent waste of time

The problem with the american nationalists is its like high school a bunch of chatty bitches. Especially fuentes and his ilk. I look forward to seeing this bird get a wedgy.

thanks

>weev looks like a beedy eyed kike and his edge-master bullshit paints you retards in enough of a bad light so as to make your whole movement a toxic and impotent waste of time

just throw ad homs cuz the baby shit himself and his no point. gullible baby bruised ego owwie. kill yourself, you total retard. if you ever find a sense of humor, just remember you're an "edgemaster" to somebody else; pretentious child.

>I aint no joke, so you should get a pen and write your self a little note, so you dont forget again.
Fuck off Fred Durst

I don't mind this guy, but I don't get his appeal either. Feel like he's the political equivalent of LeafyIsHere, a guy who tries to make a quick buck off internet drama.

Honestly I assumed that Nick’s real reason for avoiding IRL activism was less about optics and more about a fear that someone would rough him up for mouthing off. If it had happened earlier in his development, he’d probably be in a much better place. Honestly I hope it doesn’t happen. He’s already burnt his bridges so there’s nothing left to salvage. Any violence at an Amren conference would totally destroy the collegial atmosphere, which is one of the events’ best features.

How did AA and Dennis Fetcho become enemies?

I love this guy. I wish the alt right wasn't so easily offended, because I would like to see relations between Fuentes and Woes still exist.

Oh I doubt it will be at the event itself. Nobody would do that to Jared.

At a certain point you have to take personal insults personally. There’s a reason that virtually no one who has worked with Nick in the past wants to work with him again: he’s disengenous and dishonest.

Everyone in right wing circles should read this article. Nick has no real life friends because he isn’t a good friend.
dailystormer.red/self-help-sunday-make-friends-and-be-a-good-friend-every-chance-you-get/

ur mentally ill

Sage

Digits confirm

>e-celeb
kys faggot
>in all fields

mad because he has a well-deserved spot on ED

Who is this blue check mark?

>in all fields
>name is still "Anonymous"

>nice b8

Actually he’s been caught lying and he’s a dickhead to work with.

Wtf does this even mean

Yeah. He's probably a dickhead because he is willing to stand up and fight to make an argument. People like Mike Enoch and Richard Spencer are way too low IQ to handle that shit.

Fuentes strikes me as the sort of late teens, early twenties guy who acts like a loud douchebag but isn't quite handsome or strong enough to pull it off and as a result just oozes insecurity.

Spencer isnt a Jew, however i do believe he is collecting information for atleast one alphabet

>backstabs and engages in obvious opportunism
>allies all quietly and regretfully disassociate from him
>"WOW WHATS WITH ALL THE BUTTHURT GUYS"
And scene.

he thinks the AR hate fuentes because he criticize israel. he's mentally ill he probably think spencer is a jew plant etc

>Has he been /ourguy/ all along?

it's irelevant. he might be just another layer of controled op.
just do your thing

At the same time, you do know Anglin has also spoken very positively on Nick in the past, right?

fpbp

Anglin doesn't burn bridges to get his point across though.

>Any violence at an Amren conference would totally destroy the collegial atmosphere, which is one of the events’ best features.
If there's a chimpout, we deserve to lose the Nation because the only people advocating for it are as low as niggers.

Yeah, he said that Nick wasn’t a cuck. Nick isn’t a cuck, he’s just a massive prick. This is just as bad (or arguably more destructive), but just in a different way. Political movements run on relationships. Someone who constantly creates unnecessary drama and betrays his former coworkers is toxic to that end.

>dailystormer.red/self-help-sunday-make-friends-and-be-a-good-friend-every-chance-you-get/
Anglin has really grown on me recently, I used to think they were damaging, but I've come to recognize their genius since then. I'm glad him and Weev do what they do.

Why do you keep coming onto Sup Forums to whine about Nick, James?

You're in all these Nick threads saying the same things. We get it. You're upset.

>there
Illiterate faggot

Nick Fuentes is by far the most talented speaker in the New Right. He is funny and charming and above all else castizo master race. This kid has a big future that's for sure.

I know right? That's what i keep telling everyone and shills just reply that he's an idiot. Fuentes == Future

THIS!!! Ppl are waking up. Nick Fuentes is the true leader.

Is this bait?

You 3 are definite shills. Heil Stalin!

so fuentes called israel a bunch of subhuman kikes and now the alt right loves him?

Fuck off shill. Nick is based

>only a leaf