QQQQQ: YOU ALL ARE GETTING DISTRACTED

FUCKING FUCK! DON'T LET THE KIKES DISTRACT YOU! I'm not going to post all the dumps from today, but link.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HZVI24JYd40
twitter.com/prayingmedic
theoccidentalobserver.net/
hooktube.com/watch?v=HZVI24JYd40
youtu.be/jvjeCGRMTAk
hooktube.com/jvjeCGRMTAk
youtube.com/watch?v=X-XwgZSe0is
twitter.com/Breaking911/status/955271766175375362
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>more larpshit
Yeah I'll wait till the memo actually gets released retard.

youtube.com/watch?v=HZVI24JYd40
>youtube.com/watch?v=HZVI24JYd40
>the above is from Friday. You guys are missing it.Not a joke. Pic related from Friday.
>twitter.com/prayingmedic

What link you fucking retard?

Pic related explains (((their))) history here.

GO BACK TO INFINITY CHAN FAGGOT

>To those of you who see this who are in it for truth, I give you this message:
#1 They are very afraid. That is why they are out here shilling like their lives depend on it (because their master's do)
>Have courage, don’t be a coward, do what is right
If no good man speaks up, bad men can do what they wish.
>Spread truth
Who will do it, if not you?
If no one spreads the truth, reality can be shaped by those willing to lie.
>Believe. Belief and faith pushes one to action. Believe in your self. Believe in those who fight with you. Believe or have faith in your culture, your history. You have a right to exist. Your family has a right to exist. Your extended family (those in your race/culture) have a right to exist. You have a right to decide what happens in your home. The nation is the home to the people who built it.
>Know who you serve. Know your God. Believe in the “ultimate God”, for that is best.
Man serves. He serves himself, or things outside of himself. If you do not put yourself beneath and serve a benevolent creed that is bigger than your self, you will come to serve your self.
>Go to church!!! It's mnemonic reinforcement of following all that is good. It is where the Spirit of the people is developed, and where it shows it's path.
>Have Honor: do not accept charges that are not true, such as “bigot” “racist”, etc. These are the tactics of liars and cowards. They seek to destroy your honor and belittle you through lies. They seek to dumb you down, and to make you ashamed of your race, and of your self. DO NOT BE ASHAMED OF YOUR SELF, OR OF ACTIONS THAT WERE NOT COMMITTED BY YOU. Also remember, all have “sinned” or made mistakes. Forgive yourself and others (who do not pose a current threat), and move on.
>Be honest: call it what it is: Call the liar a liar. Do not recklessly insult, however.

is the Q in your name to flag other kike shills to come here?

>race war
should've voted hilldawg

Q

WILL NEVER NAME

THE JEW

Wait so what is this one implying? I’m confused who are most of these people I haven’t been following this bullshit

Those are the people PAID to perpetuate the Q LARP to make it seem as if there's a following behind it. They are the same people who post the threads to shill for Q.

it's a good thing that boomers are interested. the more the better. they are finally taking more of a stake in what is going on, instead of thinking everything is hunky-dory.

Except Q is a psy op and you're a faggot.

not true. you are either misunderstanding as i was until 2 days ago, or you are a shill

ok, tell me more how it's a psyop?

If you aren’t a shill could you say one of the following in caps at the end of you’re reply?
>David Brock is a faggot
>lock her up
>Donald trump is our savior
>Seth rich was the leaker
>Jews did 9/11

DAVID BROCK IS A PEDOPHILE FAGGOT

HILLARY CLINTON IS SECRETLY A KIKE MOLOCH WORSHIPPER AND SHE EVEN SPEAKS YIDDISH

TRUMP IS THE GOD EMPEROR AND DESTROYING THE ZOG

MOSSAD KILLED SETH RICH

JEWS DID 9/11

>They want race wars

Be a good goyim and don’t think about race.

Wow FUCK off with your faggot larps

Literally no reason for someone legit to type like a fucking retard

I come here to argue about politics.
Then you faggots come and hijack the threads where we're discussing morality, ai and other interesting topics in.

Sup Forums is compromised since BO bribe. shills, retards and bots only one posting

>anons aren't intersted in this obvious LARP
>shills make these threads over and over and over and over again

jesus christ FUCK OFF

Yeah lots of interesting topics KEK. "Is x white" and "x is not white" 90 percent good job you fucking ultra cuck southie

What book is that ?

is this the schizo thread again?
every fucking time I try and read through these, I get a headache trying to comprehend the literal word soup that's being shat out

culture of critique. kevin macdonald - check him ut at theoccidentalobserver.net/

Who benifits if Q larp faker? Why dont you take your son below 50% percent face and stare down the barrel of a shotgun? Ill squese the trigger if your 5 feet as cant reach it

Q larping faggot is at it again

Cool fanfic

kek
alright not lots.
But there have been some fun ones that got rudely interrupted today.

Your retardedness is not an argument against something.

Jesus. let me start over.
>Q analyzed for foreknowledge in links above
>Friday's q recap here, since i'm late to the game I used youtube: hooktube.com/watch?v=HZVI24JYd40

No. Idk why you don’t go back to your containment board... When people ask you to explain this (((pic related))) none of you do. When we ask questions, like did Seth Rich leak documents to Obama & Wikileaks, or just Wikileaks???
Did Obama leak info to Wikileaks and if yes, why? You don’t answer. You’re too busy calling everyone a shill. Do you honestly even know WTF shill means retard? This board has gone to shit since Q, and none of you care.

Shillfags always start with name calling. Their tactics are to instantly derail threads with insults and garbage, just like user said, word soup

THIS. FUCK OFF

yes, "culture of critique" excellent book, see: >157587045 though I haven't finished it. Confirms pretty much all the whispering you hear about on here. Literally open two tabs, search google and search bing for "jewish slave traders". lmao. anyway, we all know how the digital world is now.

Thanks. I heard about the book. It's on my list to buy. Still working my way through the creature from jekyl island.

Forgot pic

Can't wait for the memo
Then all these faggots in denial can come with the "WE ALREADY KNEW ALL OF THIS"

self bump for visibility, and I want to add:
>>
>#1 They are very afraid. That is why they are out here shilling like their lives depend on it (because their master's do)
>Have courage, don’t be a coward, do what is right
If no good man speaks up, bad men can do what they wish.
>Spread truth
Who will do it, if not you?
If no one spreads the truth, reality can be shaped by those willing to lie.
>Believe. Belief and faith pushes one to action. Believe in your self. Believe in those who fight with you. Believe or have faith in your culture, your history. You have a right to exist. Your family has a right to exist. Your extended family (those in your race/culture) have a right to exist. You have a right to decide what happens in your home. The nation is the home to the people who built it.
>Know who you serve. Know your God. Believe in the “ultimate God”, for that is best.
Man serves. He serves himself, or things outside of himself. If you do not put yourself beneath and serve a benevolent creed that is bigger than your self, you will come to serve your self.
>Go to church!!! It's mnemonic reinforcement of following all that is good. It is where the Spirit of the people is developed, and where it shows it's path.
>Have Honor: do not accept charges that are not true, such as “bigot” “racist”, etc. These are the tactics of liars and cowards. They seek to destroy your honor and belittle you through lies. They seek to dumb you down, and to make you ashamed of your race, and of your self. DO NOT BE ASHAMED OF YOUR SELF, OR OF ACTIONS THAT WERE NOT COMMITTED BY YOU. Also remember, all have “sinned” or made mistakes. Forgive yourself and others (who do not pose a current threat), and move on.
>Be honest: call it what it is: Call the liar a liar. Do not recklessly insult, however.

You’re too new to be here, fuck off

This video has over 30k views and only put up 6 hrs ago. Q is legit.
youtu.be/jvjeCGRMTAk
hooktube.com/jvjeCGRMTAk

How fucking gullible are you stupid fucking spergs who waste your time with fake puzzles when a trough of information is at your fingertips? You should be reading books and learning about the Mystery religion, not this miniscule bullshit (which I'm 99.9% certain is a LARP anyhow). YOU'RE ALL GAY.

I was here for this youtube.com/watch?v=X-XwgZSe0is faggot. Were you?

Here's what I do - In the morning if my face is a little puffy I’ll put on an ice pack while doing stomach crunches. I can do 1000 now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial mask which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.

We DID, we didn’t find out because of you retards. I’ve asked the same questions literally EVERY Qthread since Friday..... NO ANSWER. We do our own research for ourselves. You fucks act like you invented this FOH, I’m 37, been here since 2009.

tl;dr this garbage for me then, sven

>shill
I hope you're not actually trying to call me one, I've legit only popped into like two or three of these threads and it's literally like that one scene in a beautiful mind where russell crowe is circling a buncha words in random magazines and shit

SEVERAL WEEKS TO RELEASE? The fuck?
there is going to be a major false flag by then. Fuck man, we're never going to see the memo.

pic related..though..i kid, I kid. What we should be doing is giving shows of force in cities, with open carry. It would send a message that we are ready to start shit if need be.

Just listen to this faggot's voice LMAO.

>Revelation 3:9

>Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

The Controversy of Zion by Douglas Reed is a must-read as well. Highly depressing. My biggest RP so far.

No I wasn't calling you a shill I was agreeing with your statement.

I was here for this... check mate retard

Sounds like you're a stupid faggot wasting your own time
Great job

Is this not what we all wanted when Trump got elected? Perpetrators of atrocities actually facing real justice? God Bless America

alright, no harm done then

that teach that shit here in uni.
i must have heard the same shit dozens of time.
they have no understanding or intelligence to realize the outcome

already was: see: twitter.com/Breaking911/status/955271766175375362
>need to keep our eyes on the prize. Pic related, and show of force. Also need to be getting together with like-minded people. "where two or three are gathered in my name, there I am". We must remain united. We must be strong. We must plan. We may need to act. Need to push the overton window in our favor.

>faggot can't stop LARPing like a faggot

IDIOTS DOING IDIOT THINGS BECAUSE THEYRE IDIOTS

wtf?

it will happen, but don't sit by idly. Plan. Strategize. The world belongs to men who ACT. Not to men who simply sit around and read what's happening. That is part of (((their))) con.

>What we should be doing is giving shows of force in cities, with open carry. It would send a message that we are ready to start shit if need be.

What? Are you not listening? You have no idea what you're doing, or who the enemy even is, let alone how to defeat them. I mean I never expected much from Sup Forums, but even so I was let down. It gets worse the more I learn. I don't belong here anymore. You're all pretty fucking retarded, desu.

Shill

old fag. i wasn't here for that

You asked me if my trip code was a way to signal to other shills, did you not?

Bye. Don't let the wall hit you on your way out.

Yup. I am

Q is getting boring. I'm only here in the hopes Tracy Twyman reads my comment and knows how much she is awesome and the best. Step it up Q, my girl Trace needs new material.

Do you even know wtf shill mean??

nah man, I'm talking about *The event* that's going to push us over the ledge. That's too small potatoes. An engineered financial crash, EMP, WW3, Assassination, Nuclear meltdown, some major event that puts this memo in the back of people's minds and makes it irrelevant.

You're a tripfag

Good golly you're persistent

In case you all missed it, this may or may not be related to Q. The poster never claimed to be Q but it felt like they weren't trying to draw a lot of attention and Q draws attention. CJ was this other guys name and lowercase cj looks a lot like a lowercase q... anyways, you decide for yourself

thanks, just added to wish list. I just today purchased all books in pic related. We must declare war on the Jewish state that has infested our nation. Note I say "state", not individuals. We must show compassion to individuals, but harshly persecute their ideology through reason and faith. We must act. If we do not act, we've lost already.

Congratulations retard that’s the joke. I’m LARPING to piss off these retards because I cracked the trip of their first Q. Run along kid, tomorrow is a school day

are you a happy merchant?

You’re too new to get the joke. You have to go back

Patriots: they are afraid. They know Obama should be EXECUTED. He is a traitor to the nation. Soros funds "humanitarian" marches here. Humanitarian? While people fucking starve in Venezuela and Africa and HAITI? The fuck is that fucking bullshit we're getting sold!!
>We must act to shift the overton window
>For this, more of us need to do what Richard Spencer is doing. He gets called a shill because they hate what he is doing. Yet we all know who he is. He shifts the window for us. We need extremists, even if an ethnostate seems impossible at this time........
>....with action....
>The Window Can Be Moved

hey look its all my favorite YouTubers, soap opera of the summer.

White people are being targeted for extinction across the globe and the combined power of all major institutions lie in the hands of the enemy.
>At least we built that wall

You cracked the trip? HAJAHAHAHAHHAHAHALOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOJEJEJEJEJ!!!!!
are you the hacker known as 4chin?

Why Does Qanon type like an autistic larping 18 year old little faggot?

there is a minimum age to post here.
there should be a max age as well (55)

try refuting this shit you faggot shills (protip you cant)

Nobody cares about a fucking memo now. Don't you read the news? THE WHOLE GODDAMN GOVERNMENT HAS BEEN SHUT DOWN.

tachyion transmission #re562071-QB
M here
Outbreak Outbreak
Black Mesa Project revealed
QMegaAnon at Nova Prospekt
Outbreak Outbreak
The Freeman leads the resistance

Its time
Is it time?
That time again

M out

they dont pay you very well do they?

Hey fuck off I'm the real Q.

tachyion transmission #re562072-BB
How in fuck am I supposed to read the news when I live three centuries after the nuclear holocaust? FFS get with the fucking program!
all the data was destroyed in the EMP blast to wipe out the jew machines.

I am the real Q.