philly

Why

>YOUR TIME IS UP, HUMAN

>rioting when you win
Why?

anyone else have chimpout withdrawal?

it pretty fun

niggerball

People that get this passionate over sports should be gassed. Maybe if it was blood sports I could understand the emotion behind it, but it's just a over glorified school boys game.

>glorified school boys game
I think you sort of nailed it there. We are talking about niggers, you know?

But they won.

Men who wear jerseys should be gassed.

reason?

White people should care more about their race and people, not this stupid niggerball bullshit. It's like the system has found a way to deflect White people's natural inclination toward support for their in-group and has safely vented it toward niggerballers. I call the cheering crowd, "Artificial in-group enthusiasm" because it's so pointless. When the Toronto Blue Jays won the World Series, all the people of Toronto were cheering, but not one player was from Toronto, or even from Canada itself. Why give a fuck? It's not your people, these players are just well-paid hirelings with your city's name stamped on their outfits.

Nothing more cucked than wearing the name of a criminally insane nigger on your back.

This would have been a perfect night for MBMC to be everywhere. Philly is full of closeted right wingers and racists they would have loved it.

its cause they won a football game its not anything out of the ordinary for Philly animals

DILLY DILLY

because they have to play /our team/ in the Super Bowl

You ever heard "tears of joy?"

it's like that, but for mans.

I expect niggers to be niggers, but I saw mostly whites in the two videos, unless your mean the actual players.

Based Philadelphia and the Ginger King Carson Wentz

Man I fucking love Gronk, big dumb pollock fuck.

He is like a 80's jock dumb-ass/villain made manifest in reality.

last week in philly some degenerate eagles fan punched a police horse.

>celebrating in streets
>rioting
Pick 1 nigger

This years Super Bowl has leftists BTFO

>black on white crime at an all time high
>country is being overrun by antifa
>our politicians are marxists/communists
>no emotion out of the people

>niggerball team wins niggerball game
>people flock to the streets to burn it all down

wow..rly made me think

This is like a little baby riot.
Just wait til we win the superbowl
Then you will know ture chaos

That's burger land for ya.

Hunting humans is the real male sport.
Tell me I'm wrong dude.

>Can only manage to burn down a 7-Eleven owned by Muslims.

and he's literally a freak athlete. cant stand him outside the game though

Well my mom wouldn't drive me somewhere ten minutes away because she wants to watch mucle men slam into each other.
Been this way my whole life.

American Football. Philadelphia Eagles won against Vikings. Closer to getting into the Super Bowl.

Amazing that you fucks finally admit that nigger America is dumb for ball catching millionaires.
I hate life too much to come up with an insult so be creative.

It's fucking crazy right now.

>t. New Jersey Bro

>Well my mom wouldn't drive me somewhere
>Amazing that you fucks finally admit that nigger America is dumb for ball catching millionaires
Holy shit. My mom came into my room to bring me a plate of chicken nuggets and I literally screamed at her and hit the plate of chicken nuggets out of her hand. She started yelling and swearing at me and I slammed the door on her. I'm so distressed right now I don't know what to do. I didn't mean to do that to my mom but I'm literally in shock from the results tonight. I feel like I'm going to explode. Why the fucking fuck is she losing? This can't be happening. I'm having a fucking breakdown. I don't want to believe the world is so corrupt. I want a future to believe in. I want Hillary to be president and fix this broken country. I cannot fucking deal with this right now. It wasn't supposed to be like this, I thought she was polling well in Florida???? This is so fucked.

People celebrating a win? Yeah not a big deal

>Thad Castle

Alcohol and it's fucking Philly

did he kill over the limit? what's to defend here?

True, Philly & Boston honestly. Boston is a ruff place for some if you know what I mean

>black on white crime at an all time high
81% of all hate crimes are committed by whites so thats complete bullshit

Absolute kek!

Gimme one reason to chimp out
And I'll loot this fucking town
Gimme one reason to chimp out
And I'll burn this fucker down
Because I'm just a dumb ass nigger
The reason ain't even gotta be real

>I'm a lying nigger

Carson is /ourguy/

It was Nick Foles the backup QB who did it. BASED

twitter.com/SInow/status/955291929297719298

TIL "smart football fan" has never been said by anyone.

>81% of all hate crimes are committed by whites
Wow, what a surprise. Totally couldn't be because of liberal rulings resulting in
White person assaults black person = hate crime
Black person assaults white person = not hate crime

With a concussion

If I understand this right, her priorities are to watch niggerballers on her TV screen play with their balls, rather than to shlep your ass around town.
My own story similar to that is when I was at NYU and I called home, and my dad said he has to get off the phone because "There is a very important game on right now."

At any rate, the guy that responded to your post doesn't even know his memes. CHICKEN TENDIES, not chicken nuggets.

lolz kek

>killing geese
Good man.

Believe it or not, I think white Antifa cucks are waking up fast....

They are probably reading this as we speak.....

So is this like the first game of the superbowl or something?

Rioting over the National Felon League
Niggles will get BTFO by the Patriots 31 to 13
You'll see riots like no other.

LIVE Scanner for Philly

broadcastify.com/listen/feed/4603/web

LIVE
>LIVE
LIVE

After the niggers started noggin I stopped watching the NFL and NCAA football. Judging by the twitter response I take it the Pats won as usual?

Yes but you see user the modern shabbos goyim cattle do not have any other outlet to express group aggression so they just sublimate their awareness of the murder of their people and civilization into an alcohol-fueled celebration of Hand-Egg

So is it normal in the US that you go on an ecstatic rampage through the streets after your team won a game?

youtube.com/watch?v=2vXA5OXyHUk
>youtube.com/watch?v=2vXA5OXyHUk
youtube.com/watch?v=2vXA5OXyHUk
>youtube.com/watch?v=2vXA5OXyHUk

Niggers still watch football.

wew

Literally the shittiest fan base to ever exist.

As if it never happens in European countries.
Don't try to claim hooligans don't exist.

Exactly! I had this revelation with football and sports as well. They don't represent my city, my state, or even my values. Why the fuck should I care about a bunch of grown men playing a child's game?

Only if it's a semi final and ticket to the championship game in 2 weeks. It's been years and Philly is a crazy city for people.

America is full of assholes despite all the cucks in some cities

Nigger they're going to the super bowl

m.youtube.com/watch?v=DZQ7714hvbA
You don't even know brother

powerful

>People standing around a fire in the streets
>Riot

THIS is shit

All I see here are a bunch of men having fun.
I think you're just jealous that they are competitive alpha males who fuck any beautiful woman they want while you're stuck at home in Mommy and Daddy's basement roleplaying as a Nazi cause you have no friends. Jealousy much?

I rest my case

this is true, I'm just pointing out that calling it a "chimpout" is inaccurate since these people are white. Unless the term "chimpout" lacks a racial component, but I think it includes one.

It's philly

I seriously don't even have a reference frame for how someone could be such a big gay loser like you.

>forced to defend
did anyone tell him he can just turn his phone or computer off?

Exactly, nobody getting hurt
Only trash burning
Moderately civilized activity
Niggers BTFO

That's a great fucking dog

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=IvG3is7Bm1w

That's a carbine not a rifle genius.

americans are so retarded

Hooligans usually don‘t even care about the sport. They just use it as an excuse to riot and destroy. Also aside from hooligans fans only freak out sometimes after derby matches or when two clubs who hate each other clash which doesn‘t happen very often.

But I seriously can‘t remember the last time where people rampaged this much after a victory.

How do we fix the toxic masculinity of problematic Eagles fans? The city of free love is from now on going to be called Fascidelphia due to these white supremacists.

mobile.twitter.com/AndyDessner/status/955173620216672257/video/1

I stopped watching football because it seems like faggots and women are now getting more into it because of all the nigger protests so, fuck football, sports dead

Did you guys happen to watch this movie? They really did embrace the 'apes are shitskins' joke we've been making about it for years now. It was so hamfisted that I almost turned it off. Goddamn, it's like they wanted to make a point, but had to portray 3rd worlders as animals just to make them sympathetic to viewing audiences.

Checked, but we will still buy you a beer my Euro friend!

Say that to my face nigga

absolutely nothing more cucked then watching football......bunch of jacked nigs being cheered on by snow white cheerleaders in skimpy dress...

>black people get murdered
>they riot

>local sports team wins game
>white people riot

Everytime