Should women be allowed in the army, Sup Forums?

Should women be allowed in the army, Sup Forums?
If yes, can they also serve on the front lines?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aMcjxSThD54?t=996
youtube.com/watch?v=hz2KtAJI0mA
nypost.com/2015/05/03/woman-to-become-ny-firefighter-despite-failing-crucial-fitness-test/
documentcloud.org/documents/4329138-Anonymous-Letter.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

As long as the fit ones are made to service the men, I am all for it

We should send fat feminists to the front lines as cannon fodder in the next war.

Gif, webm or vid nao!

Did she adjust her but crack before or after windage?

Waste of equipment. Imagine the cost of manufacturing 5XL flack jackets by the millions just to be blown to bits.

Theyll just get knocked up or killed, women are a resource that should not be spoiled on the battlefield.

>Should women be allowed in the army, Sup Forums?
Only if their job is sitting behind a desk.
>If yes, can they also serve on the front lines?
No.

"physicality is the realm of men, women can't compete there" -Jordan Peterson.

Sure, if women cleaned and cooked and mediced and answered phones in the army, that would make all men available for combat and that's a good thing.

Who said they needed to have protective equipment ?

sand braps

They may work in the DFAC, vet clinic, and the hospital.

no

As long as their job is making sandwiches for the men

You're doing it wrong. We send all of the various types of anti useful nigger tier people to the country in question as aid workers. Then we cancel all of their credit and bank cards and revoke their passports. People for generations will look upon the Japanese as the last great nation that we would show a merciful death in a major war.

Nothing can survive the N-bomb

Units with all women, and units of part women and men perform worse than units of all men.

Militiaries need to be effective, not fashionable. Keep women out of combat.

*BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA* *PAP* *PAP* BRRAAAAAAAAAP*

No, they're presence is a liability as confirmed by a study conducted by the Israeli defence force which showed gender integrated units suffered on average double the attrition rate.

I get that they want to feel fulfilled by pursuing a vocation such as military service and in general i believe a woman should be allowed to do what they want with their lives but my tolerance for that ends when it starts getting people killed

>israeli army
The funny thing about the fucking israeli's is they ply the same propaganda shit there that they do here.
Let me tell you about women in the kike army.
They are 60% more likely to drop out due to an injury at training. Injuries may be life changing.
They are 80% more likely to file litigation for an injury.
That's with lower standards for women soldiers.
Women are a huge liability for the armed services.

based

BRRRRRRRRRAAAAPPPPP!!!

this one goes out to my buddy ryan who can go fuck himself

I'll accept this.

QUINTS!

So much this. It's the last place we need social justice warriors.

CHECKED AND KEK'D

heh lets try that again

No they are just waste of resources.
Once a war starts they will just find someone to knock them up so that they can dodge actual service

Well they Suck dick to get out of pt.
So sure fuck it.

only in a relief position

uhhhh mmmmhm

Not infantry. Only non-physical jobs. I suppose they can be pilots. But some blonde haired, blue eyed hottie isn't going to be carrying Butch's 230lb ass off the battlefield when he gets fragged protecting that ass.

No.

This is fucking complete insanity.

>/8
>88888

One of the great things about being a woman or a fag was that you wouldn't have to die in some bullshit desert in the middle east. Why are they trying so hard to sign themselves up for that?

Fuck em, let em in. Idiots.

She can serve on my front line

quints of truth

It used to be mandatory in SA for women to serve along side men. It worked out well because it was handled well.

UNDO

Pilots lol no. The last one that tried crashed an f18 in to ocean. Tha can be secretaries and muses and that's it

this

She can serve my front line, if you catch my drift.

Quints of truth

>the stench of her braps kills the enemy

And they say women shouldn't be in the military....

fuckin' savage

nien negre

>I suppose they can be pilots.
depends on what they're piloting, a high g fighter no fucking way, a drone sure a medivac chopper nope a supply c190 sure

(if a high g maneuver is in the cards or the need to take evasive action is possible then fuck no)

>pilots
They can't even park cars and now you want em to land planes!

>can they also serve on the front lines?
sure
historically, lots of armies have had whores travel with the army (camp followers)

>"the domain of physical conflict is sort of off limits for you"

youtu.be/aMcjxSThD54?t=996

19m36s

stronk womyn btfo

>Serving on the front lines...
Servicing friendlies and then the enemy once caught.
This is the inevitable outcome.

16m36s my bad

If I saw that I'd get on my knees are bury my face in her ass.

Yea you just taking cover.

tell them their genes afford them natural protection

No.

They can if the men are soy cucks

As long as they're held to the same physical standard as the males, I don't see a problem.

can they pass the same physical and mental test as the men?

if the answer is yes then let them go
if no then they washout with the rest of the soyboys that can't hack it

i see no reason why they shouldn't be allowed to try

Top 10% of women fall short of bottom 10% of men. The few who would be fine on the battlefield aren't worth the cost of introducing any women at all. You don't want them getting raped
>Hurr soldiers are honorable
No, they're animals trained to kill. If they rape their own soldier because it's the only fuckable pussy for miles there's literally no reason why someone reduced to their instincts with an intentionally repressed conscience wouldn't

No, women have no place in the military

Only feminists and strong independent womyn. Let them serve with the men, the country that allows it, deserves it anyway.

F-14
youtube.com/watch?v=hz2KtAJI0mA

Kara Spears Hultgreen (5 October 1965 – 25 October 1994) was a Lieutenant and Naval Aviator in the United States Navy and the first female carrier-based fighter pilot in the U.S. Navy. She died just months after she was certified for combat, when her F-14 Tomcat crashed into the sea on final approach to USS Abraham Lincoln (CVN-72).

We need actual warriors. Not a social justice warrior.

you can hear it in the voice
"Waive off, Power"
she doesn't comply clearly the guy is frustrated (i'm guessing this isn't the first aborted approach)
"Raise your gear, Raise your gear POWER"
she still fails to comply so now he's thinking oh shit this chicks gonna die
"Eject Eject"

Social justice claimed a victim that day

As an aside don't get caught in a fire in NYC

nypost.com/2015/05/03/woman-to-become-ny-firefighter-despite-failing-crucial-fitness-test/

The women I've encountered in the military fall into two tiers:
>Bro-tier, work hard and exceed female standard to passable levels on male standard.
>Shit-tier, bitch all the fucking time and malinger (usually through highly exaggerated injuries), usually massive hoes to boot. Often very incompetent at basic soldier skills (rifle marksmanship, tactics, etc.) This is unfortunately the majority of military women I've encountered.

Women in the first category catch a lot of shit because they have to fight the stigma that they're in category two. It's a real shame because I actually trust a lot of the women in the first category to have my back, but they need to work twice as hard to get recognition since their counterparts are such shit.

Equal opportunity but not equal outcome. If women can pass the requirements than let them join. If women can't pass the requirements than don't adjust until they make it.

Given that women are still fighter pilots and do fly F/A-18s, F-15s and F-16s, the user above you might have been talking about a more recent crash, though the last F/A-18 I'm aware of that we lost was not piloted by a woman.

>Finding herself overshooting the landing area centerline, Hultgreen attempted to correct her approach by applying left rudder pedal, which caused the nose to disrupt the airflow over the left (inside) wing, as well as the airflow to the left engine intake. (The approach turn stall, aerodynamic effect and the appropriate recovery technique were taught throughout the period that Hultgreen completed primary (undergraduate) flight training.) The left-hand engine suffered a compressor stall and lost power—a well-known deficiency characteristic of the F-14A's TF30-P-414A engine when inlet air was no longer flowing straight into it. The F-14 NATOPS flight manual warned against excess yaw for this reason. Loss of an F-14 engine results in asymmetric thrust, which can exceed rudder authority, especially at low speeds.

>After aborting the approach, Hultgreen selected full afterburner on the remaining engine, causing an even greater asymmetry. This, combined with a high angle of attack, caused an unrecoverable approach turn stall and rapid wing drop to the left. The radar intercept officer (RIO) in the rear seat, Lieutenant Matthew Klemish, initiated ejection for himself and Hultgreen as soon as it was apparent that the aircraft was becoming uncontrollable. First in the automated ejection sequence, the RIO survived. However, by the time Hultgreen's seat fired 0.4 seconds later, the plane had exceeded 90 degrees of roll, and she was ejected downward into the water. She was killed instantly. The entire event unfolded in less than 20 seconds.
She was a massive fuckup and they gave her wings anyway because muh strong womyn.

Do you trust them a 160lbs girl to drag you mr 230lbs man out of a fire fight when you're wounded?

Do you care enough about them to be concerned that if captured you will be tortured and killed but they will suffer a fate worse than death (imagine actually having an Afghani's cock in you or worse a half Afghani rape baby growing inside of you)

Do you care that by virtue of humans being humans having a reproductive viable female as a member of the unit will introduce crippling social issues dramatically affecting unit cohesion?
(Soldier a and chick soldier have a relationship, i know rules against fraternisation and all but that's like abstinence only for teens ... never gonna fucking happen. so chick soldier sleeps with soldier b so now soldier a is pissed no longer has soldier b or chick soldiers back)

Only if they can keep up with the guys or else they should stick to making sammiches

Yes I do. That's why I said I trust them. Bro-tier women actually put for the effort. I've seen them drag people and carry weight.

I've also seen the latter scenario PLENTY of times (by the way, relationships by people of the same unit is allowed), but you know who does it? Shit tier women.

Again, it's never really been an issue. Yes, women in category A are frequently more masculine than their counterparts (not always lesbian but it's common). We kind of just roll with it, it's never really a big deal that they're female.

What binds a unit together is a common standard. It's really why the military successfully integrated racially and even gay people (gay men and women don't get special treatment). Why I (and all other people) get along so well with bro-tier women is that they hold themselves to the same standard as us (because God knows the institution fucking won't).

>I've also seen the latter scenario PLENTY of times (by the way, relationships by people of the same unit is allowed), but you know who does it? Shit tier women.

I'm gonna need some greentext stories

also I've heard from yank vets that it is unofficially encouraged that a soldier shouldn't get a wife or even a serious girlfriend untill they're at least EO5 (what ever the fuck that is) something about being of a high enough rank that the enlisted will steer clear of your woman for fear of their lives being made into a living hell for the remainder of their stint.

any truth to that?

>should women be allowed in the military

Yes.

>should women be allowed in combat roles

No.

no women in the army at all ever. did Alexander the Great use women in his army? did Caesar conquer gaul with legions of women? hell no

Ok, personal story
>Be me
>Go to Basic Combat Training at Fort Benning
>(US Army has 4 bases which do Basic Training, Fort Benning, Fort Jackson, Fort Leonard Wood, Fort Sill. At the time there were no girls at Benning)
>Graduate and go to advanced training for my eventual military job, haven't jerked off in 10 weeks, let alone talked to a girl
>Meet chubby blonde girl, hormones kick in and get infatuated
>We hit it off
>We get orders to EXACT same unit
>We start hooking up
>Realize that something isn't right
>Girl has a lot of guy friends, but most of them are in the friend zone hardcore
>Girl had BF before joining the Army, is very ambiguous about whether or not they're still together
>We fly out to new unit
>Girl begins trying to publicly humiliate me in front of other soldiers
>She eventually confesses to being jealous that I'm better than her at virtually every Army task
>Cheats on me with E-5 (will explain that one in a minute); this is actual fraternization
>Report her
>First Sergeant and Commander sit her down, begin to scold her
>She deflects blame, claims that nothing had ever happened between us, that this whole thing is revenge scheme because she rejected me
>Accuses me of stalking her
>Wut...?
>I get called into the office and interrogated by my superiors
>Thankfully, have text messages to refute her bullshit
>They don't get rid of her because we need warm bodies
>She stays in unit
>Kisses tons of ass
>Gets progressively worse and worse, fails body fat assessment and gets put on remedial PT. Still gains weight.
>Starts doing crossfit, brags about her fit she is all the time
>Invents bullshit story every time someone asks her to demonstrate
>Is utterly incompetent at her job
>Must deal with her bullshit on a regular basis
>Last Friday, unit has 10 mile ruck march
>She literally decides she doesn't want to do it 1 mile in, stands around for two hours

This isn't a particularly compelling green text to be honest, but it's my experiences

>Cheats on me with E-5 (will explain that one in a minute)
>never explains it

The US military has 4 branches (Army, Navy, Air Forces, Marine Corps), each of which has different ranks. The Department of Defense uses a pay grade scale to standardize the levels of pay and authority between branches so we can understand the equivalents. An E-5 in the Army and Marines is a Sergeant, in the Navy it is a Petty Officer Second Class, and in the Air Force is a Staff Sergeant. There's several tracks for pay grades (enlisted is E, warrant officer is WO and CW, and commissioned officer is O), but that's not super relevant to this particular discussion.

Junior enlisted personnel (generally anyone ranked between E-1 to E-4) tend to be young and immature. They also have to live in the barracks, which sucks. However, if you are married the government provides you an allowance for you and your spouse to live in private housing. It creates a perverse incentive in which young dudes who are 19 to 20 years old will impulsively marry the first whale or stripper that lets them stick their dick in her. Obviously this backfires when, after 3 months of knowing each other and then creating a legal bond, the woman turns out to be a total cunt.

As for your woman being off limits if you're a high rank, HA! I've fucked an O-6's daughter before (O-6 is the equivalent of a Colonel in the Army, Air Force, and Marines and a Captain in the Navy). Banging a high-ranking service member's family members is a challenge and rite of passage, though if you get caught you can face some pretty fucked up consequences.

Hold your horses hombre, had to type up a second post. It's there.

>>Cheats on me with E-5 (will explain that one in a minute); this is actual fraternization
>>Report her

Excuse me? report her? wat?

>pretty fucked up consequences.
Like being deployed to restrepo with defective gear

or being on latrine duty forever

But yeah you said you had plenty of stories so moar? (i understand is names and branch have to be changed to protect the innocent)

Fraternization is a violation of the Uniform Code of Military Justice (UCMJ). If someone does it, it's illegal under military rules and can result in punitive action. I reported her misconduct to higher ranking officials.

No, the consequences are more administrative. Honestly, paperwork will more readily destroy your career in the modern military than any of that shit ever would. They wouldn't deploy you elsewhere for something like this since units rotate rather than individual people, and the schedule gets drawn up for units months (if not years) in advance. Back even 10 years ago though it was very common to smoke people or make them burn shit as a punishment. It tended to get the message across and left no paper trail that would one day haunt your career. Obama's second term was easily the worst 4 years the US military has experienced since Vietnam, both due to a mixture of Congressional Malfeasance and SJW bullshit propagated by sycophant officials (Ash Carter has done more harm to US national security than Benedict Arnold and he was lauded by shitty elected leaders for it).

>AIT (Advanced Individual Training, your training for your job skills)
>New girl, immediately starts ho'ing around
>Gets fucked in the dayrooms, which are public access, since regulations prevented males and females from being in each other's bedrooms while in training.
>Fucks loads of dudes
>Is caught point blank by Platoon Sergeant during random checks after hours
>Backtracks, claims rape
>Dude is kicked out of military, she walks scott free.
>She is assigned to my battalion
>Marries an acquaintance of mine who is unaware of her past, they move out of the barracks together

I don't know what their current status is, haven't talked to him or her in a little while.

>Backtracks, claims rape
this shit fucking infuriates me

>Friend of mine from AIT is assigned to different unit
>Literally one month into getting there
>Goes on date with girl who is roommates with a classmate from AIT
>He bangs her consensually
>I get a call from him the next morning
>He is panicking
>She has started telling people he raped her
>I tell him to calm down and request a lawyer before he makes any statements
>He is arrested at work less than an hour later, and is bullied by CID to make a statement without an attorney present
>Is charged with rape
>Faces 18 month legal battle which destroys his life
>It is revealed during legal proceedings that this cunt wanted to get out of the military with full benefits so she accused him of rape so she could concoct a story that she got PTSD
>Charges are dropped because she wasn't cooperating with investigators
>She immediately decides to make a statement when she finds out she won't be getting out with benefits if he isn't convicted so there's substantial doubt she was raped
>Friend gets bro-tier JAG lawyer who rips this bitch a new asshole in court with the evidence
>Friend is eventually exonerated on all charges
>Unfortunately his life has been irreversibly altered, he was unable to be promoted due to the investigation
>Has had numerous other issues coping with the fear and stress because he was afraid he would be made an example out of despite all the evidence exonerating him

Never change Sup Forums. Never change.

>Ash Carter
hanged for high treason when?

VERY fucking common. It's ironic because real rape actually happens. What I despise the most is that they run these programs to appease Congress (they started breathing down the military's neck after the movie "The Invisible War" came out) such as the Army's SHARP program or the Navy's SAPR program. They outright say that their intent is to "change the culture" (both civilian and military) and barrage you with SJW/PC bullshit about sexual assault/consent/whatever else.

In a fit of irony, none of this is ever actually enforced to protect real rape/sexual violence victims. The SHARP program has been rocked with scandals at both the national and unit level (my unit's old SHARP representative was a pervert who got busted sexually harassing a Private First Class via Harvey Weinstein-tier text messages), but whenever someone actually faces genuine sexual violence they tend to get kicked to the side. The reason is pretty straightforward, an incident (especially one involving senior personnel) makes the command team look bad so they sweep it under the rug or minimize it so it doesn't reflect on them. They frequently go after "low-hanging fruit" cases where they can argue that they're "sending a message", usually with junior soldiers.

But they already are in a lot of armies? I think westerners should take examples and employ theses "single target self guided explosives".

Honestly, the mess that is SHARP and SAPR has been fucked up by people who weren't him. Shoehorning women into combat jobs against the wishes of the services (the Marines were especially opposed and were running experiments to provide evidence that it was a bad idea) to give Obama and his team a policy "achievement" was a big one. The nerfing of standards and political correctness really did a number on the force. The whole Ranger School debacle in 2015 has placed the whole school in doubt (the cadre have been hinting behind closed doors that the standard had to be lowered to get two women to graduate. At the very least, the female candidates got VERY significant advantages that allowed them to graduate). Even Special Forces isn't immune. The cadre at the Special Forces Qualification Course wrote a very stern letter about their orders from higher up to drop standards for SFQC to the point where the course fell to having literally zero attrition rate. Their letter is pretty blunt about the motive; getting a woman to graduate and become an SF soldier is a career achievement for high ranking officers looking for evaluation bullets. So far no women have passed Special Forces Assessment and Selection (which you need to pass in order to matriculated to SFQC), but I guess their reasoning is that once they pass SFAS they can consider a safe bet that they'll have their female Green Beret.

The attrition rate for competent personnel is staggering because no one wants to handle the bullshit, and a lot of the people with character and talent are being backstabbed by the military and/or their incompetent peers. It's gotten to the point where some units do more "training" getting lectures on useless PC bullshit rather than on actual combat or weapons training.

checkt kekt and get wreckt

documentcloud.org/documents/4329138-Anonymous-Letter.html

It's a long read but it clearly outlines that the senior leadership of US Army Special Forces are hollowing out the force to pave the way for a female Green Beret.