How often do you masturbate to non white women?

Other urls found in this thread:

mtn.com.gh/personal/internet/4g-lte
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

how often do you hide your flag?

Never

I fucked an irish girl once

not even once

Do you really care?

Morning wank
>hispanic
Afternoon wank
>asian
Evening wanks
>always white women.

I am Asian / Chinese and all the girls I have masturbated to have been white. But more importantly all the girls I have fucked (admittedly it is a small # as you can count it with 2 hands) have been white.

What do anime girls count as?

daily. Same with white girls too. I want to create a new race based off my bloodline

It's fine as long as their white

I hugged a Latina a few months ago. It's the most intimate I've ever been with a woman. It's the only thing I've masturbated to recently.

I banged a cuban chick in my early 20's. Not really anything to write home about. I hate to say it, but I prefer dominating the relationship with a bitchy entitled white woman.

Never

Omg ur so pure

Once in a while I fap to non-white women.

While I hate black women, there are times where rare attractive black women make me hard as a diamond and I can't resist the urge to fap to them. This is the only time I like black women, as impersonal sex objects.

Would I fuck a black woman? No, but I would fuck a sex doll with the likeness of one.

The only time I fap to a white female is if the fur or scales happen to be white.

i don't need 2 hands to count one desu

You call this sexy? I'm black (African) and even this disgusts me

show us de whey bruddah

Hey friendo. Did HMA get their shit fixed or are you using someone else?

LATINAS GOT DAT BOOTAY

he's only pretending.

hahaha epic xD

Pretty much exclusively to them

No VPN or remote pc.

Of course you're using a VPN. I used to have to travel to Accra for business. For one thing it's like 5am, and for the other the internet is slow as shit. Just about unusable.

top kek

White girls don't exclusively rub themselves to white men, so no, I don't exclusively masturbate to caucasian females. Sounds pretty stupid.

What is going on in this webm? What's that purple sitck sitcking out her pussy?

yes it's 5am and I just woke up.

>the internet is slow as shit. Just about unusable.
it's 2018. We have 4G thanks to MTN

There is no 4G in West Africa goofball. I usually got edge and maybe once in a blue moon (usually on Victoria Island) got 3G. So who are you using? HMA shows up as UK most of the time right now.

nice shot. mtn.com.gh/personal/internet/4g-lte

They are cam whoring on chaturbate. That pink thing vibrates when people in the chat room tip tokens. The more they rip the more it vibrates. The girls pretend to get off on it. It's called ohmibod or something like that.

All the time because I only jerk it to anime girls

>nice coverage
I'm not a retard, I know you aren't in Ghana. Post a picture of Accra.

yeah i masturbate to american women from time to time.

56% of the time