My dorm roommate is moving in this week and he's jewish

my dorm roommate is moving in this week and he's jewish

what are some non anti-semitic things that drive jews crazy? I want him to move out so I can have an empty room for the entire semester. I already got a tranny to move out last semester.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TyconRLq804
youtube.com/watch?v=ntT2VemnVV8
youtube.com/watch?v=S-XMydhFXFk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Or do recon and observe his Jew ways.

American Flag
youtube.com/watch?v=TyconRLq804

Make sure a copy of Mein Kampf is on the nightstand

Continuously glue pennies to the floor. He'll go crazy at the site of money just within reach without being able to collect it.

Maybe you will be one of the few to find work after graduation... we know he will.

> (OP)
>Maybe you will be one of the few to find work after graduation... we know he will.
Kiked

Raise pigs in your dorm room.

Subtly tell him race mixing and subverting culture is wrong

Keep nagging him to support Palestine over Israel. He'll chickenshit out and move out faster than niggers hearing police sirens.

Pork, shellfish, and a crucifix will drive the jew insane.

I have the betsy ross flag and continental New England flag hanging already

Pork products, bacon scented things. Get microwavable bacon and cook it every day in the room. Don't eat it though, toxic shit. If you can find some stinky shellfish meal to bring home do that too

Listen to Christian rock, Christian talk radio. Pray a lot next to your bed every night for 30 minutes. Put up a Trump poster and a really big cross.

Ask him if you can borrow very small amounts of money but never pay him back. Just be like "it was only three dollars, what's with you man?" Or trick him into paying for stuff and never pay him back. That will really upset him

Jesus.

Start telling him about your lord and savior the big JC. It will drive him insane. Put holy water in his food and he will catch fire. Hang up a big crucifix to.

All of this is deniable re: racism so try to make him look like the intolerant one... Won't let you eat or pray

Just be a smelly gross shithead.

Honestly? It depends how Jewish he is. If he's really Jewish, he'll stay and just complain a lot. If he's a new gen barely a Jew leftist all you really need to do is be conservative.

Patriotism and Christianity. Hang a flag and cross on your wall.

Convert to Islam

STOP POSTING NUJAKS AND SOYJAKS YOU FUCKING FAGGOT THEY'RE NOT FUNNY YOU'RE RUINING OUR MEMES FUCK OFF BACK TO LEREDDIT RRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I don't think this works but you can try.

>Hang up a crucifix

That won't work. He can just order it to be taken down. Most colleges are Anti-Christian as it is.

Make him get a black woman preggo some way

Ideas?

Go to a Catholic bookstore and go on a shopping spree. Buy rosaries, icons, Mary statues, crucifixes, prayer and holy cards and new testament pocket books. This will drive the jew mad.

Ask him for Money.

roomates can often be a friend you make for life.
however if you're a defective person that might be a problem

This. Jews are self aware that goys caring about their host nation is bad for them.

Get a really big picture of Jesus to hang on the wall, a palm leaf folded into a cross that your grandma made for you last Palm Sunday, and your dead aunt's rosary beads to drape on the bedpost.

And no matter what he says, always say "God bless" as a good-bye. If he bring you good news, say, "Thank the Lord!" or "Praise God!" or something, and insist that you stop and say grace every time before eating.

kek

engineer his suicide
get him really drunk and passed out and shove a dildo down his throat or something,
pimp him out to gay niggers,
get him really drunk and strip off his clothes and kick him in hallway, then call the cops
plant drugs on him, call the cops
make sure you spread rumours to the girls of his CP and BDSM fetish
find his computer password and plant CP, call the cops

crikey i wish I was in college again, Id make sure i got a jew roomate every semester and fuckin ruin their whole life

better yet, find an underage hooker, hire her to pick him up and fuck him, record it.... blackmail him forever, or just turn it over to police

Better, call Israel a "White Ethnostate" and tell him just because he experienced "white-on-white" hate crimes, he's no more allowed to have a non-diverse country than Ireland.

ours is ran through a third party service so not gonna happen.

Get one of these.

Also get him a little "shalom" sticker or something to put on the door as a concession. There's a technical thing Jews have to put on doors, so this is a good mockery because you're trying to be tolerant but you just don't know any better.

Always go out of your way to try to accomodate his differences. Ask him if he minds and say you're sorry - Jews are used to being the oppressed ones, so this puts them off base.

And act interested about his religion and family traditions and offer to help practice them with him to make him feel at home because most of them are atheist and don't give a shit and don't want the goyim prying into their business anyway.

This.
Forget what I said then, do all of it!

>be a Jew

That's the opposite of what OP wants, dickhead.

this
hire black whores and keep leaving them at dorm when your not there
get him pissed, roofy him and let some underage nigger fuck him

just gettin him to leave the room isnt enough, hes a jew, you want his life destroyed, its what he and his kind have planned for you goy
no mercy for jews

I think he means this.

They're actually from

Your new favorite movie

Lel

>thing Jews have to put on doors

In mainstream Rabbinic Judaism, a mezuzah is affixed to the doorpost of Jewish homes to fulfill the mitzvah (Biblical commandment) to "write the words of God on the gates and doorposts of your house" (Deuteronomy 6:9).

the more you know

Why not just try being a decent person and leave him alone? College is bad enough without a shitty roommate.

You don't need it if it's a shared dwelling, tho.

Sometimes they'll put them on every door in the building if it's like an office building or whatever. Very appropriate for a dorm.

>Puh..puh..please goyim, leave him alone. What'd the jew ever do to you?

>stop being a social spergball and be normal for once

I got my chinese roommate to move out by smoking him out of the room and hanging up a massive american flag, I would recommend just loudly calling into alex jones while drunk to get the jew out

OH! Yeah, definitely listen to alex jones every day out loud. The sound of his voice alone will drive anybody insane, to say nothing of blabbering rants and having to listen to NOW WITH BONES AND CHAGGA MUSHROOM TAKE THE SUPER RED PILL AT FITTY PERCENT OFF 8 times an hour

>Continuously glue pennies to the floor. He'll go crazy at the site of money just within reach without being able to collect it.

WE FOUND THE LATEST CHINESE JAPANESE QUAIL EGG WITH SUPER PHYTO REDUCED ESTROGEN PROTEIN ENZYME POLLEN POWER SECRET TO HEALTH I ASKED 10 ANCIENT SHAMANS WHAT KEPT THEM SO HEALTHY

shutupshutupshutupshutup

Well, no. It literally has to be on every door that has a threshold except bathrooms. If for some reason they lack enough mezuzot the preference is on entryway.

But rooms goyim dwell in don't count.

Really? I had a goy friend ho had one on his office door. Did the chosen... not know?

Shit on the floor!

Remind him that Hitler only wanted the Juice to leave Europe. It was the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem that convinced Himmler to gas the juice.

Source: the jew that smokes cigars at the tobacco store I smoke at.

This isn't Sweden.

Honestly? If he "dwelled" in it, he should have had it. Yet, you could make a case that he didn't dwell by definition;e.g., sleep or didn't own it.

cowege is so bad....im too dwumb to do anyting...

I would love to know how you got a tranny out of your dorm/frat house OP.

Yeah it was just the workplace. No sleeping or owning. Note that there are concentrations of orthodox around so they're likely to get rabbinical about appearances and observances.

>Not Passion of the Christ where it shows Jews how they really are

Tell him you're a Sabbatean and fuck him in the ass

He wants to drive him away not make him feel at home.

Fart on his pillow

Er... don't do this

Thats a fucking solid plan, user.

Remind him that the Einsattzgruppen were merely counter terrorist forces.

Meh, if they don't go to morning prayers, they probably aren't that observant.

Jews aren't as direct as Muslims.

Zyklon B

this one was easy. he was a complete loser that never left the room, so I'd always come home from class or work and listen to youtube videos without headphones.

I would just keep playing videos that said faggot, nigger, and watched trump videos as often as I could. I refused to clean anything and kept all of my bathroom supplies locked in my closet so he'd have to use his own shit.

he left relatively quickly

I have no idea what they did. All I can say from living near a different orthodox community is it's pretty funny watching how different they are when they think nobody is listening or watching vs. what they do in public.

I look ambiguously ashkenazi due my central european ancestry, so they always aren't quite sure if I might be just a normal jew or not even though I don't do all the little tricks and dances and hebrew greetings.

fpbp

How did you get rid of the transgender gentleman?

Wrecked and checked

You never know, this Jew might be cool.

Definitely don't hide that you're MAGA though.

My brothers roommate was jewish and his dad was some big wig Israeli guy. He took over the entire closet and spread his shit everywhere. I quipped that they are prone to forcefully occupying spaces where they don't belong.

See

Give a lot of cash. He will be insulted that you believe the stereotype of Jews loving money.
If he doesn't leave, it means you didn't give him enough money.

super glue a quarter on floor

just suck his dick, fruit boy

A "don't tread on me" flag should also scare away the jew while having enough plausible deniability.

Wym by this

I have like a hi fi at home. Come over some time and hear what it sounds like super quad-screem 120" 1080HD exacting detail. You can hear ever last polyp and spec of saliva coming out at cosmic speed and 18th chakra clarity.

Are you allowed pets in the accomodation?

Imagine Alex Jones isn't just in your head. Imagine his vocal cords aren't just grating along your ear canals. Imagine there are multiple 40ft statutes of Alex Jones come alive speaking with the voice of nephilim shouting thruth bombs from every corner of the room about the God and Hell and WE'RE GOING TO LEAVE IT AT THAT OK THEY KILLED MY MOM WITH POLIO and he can't tell you about his inside sources yet and he's never going to skip this break ever again

It's maddening

Open up a stand that says "free ham". He can't resist a bargain.

Student Accommodation I mean.

superglue coins to the ground

This. Download a call to prayer app on your phone

I'd give him a chance first. Roommates are a real gamble. My first college roommate was a Jew and he was the best roommate I had. My second roommate was a white dude and he was fucking insufferable.

I'm not saying the Jew won't be an asshole; but you might as well find out first lest you get stuck with something worse, like another tranny.

Play this. youtube.com/watch?v=ntT2VemnVV8

People attack every jew on this board, you should only be concerned about the rothchilds the rest are just.like us

youtube.com/watch?v=S-XMydhFXFk

t. Reddit goy

God she sounds like a jew.

Yeah my jew roommate turned out to be a free market libertarian jew, so we got along fine.

The jews are definitely nepotistic, they have a grossly disproportionate amount of wealth and power for how few of them there are and some of the most powerful ones (Rothschilds, Soros, etc) have a very negative effect on the world.

But they don't all have the same agenda.

this is the correct answer.

Jesus is an anathema to jews. they hate Jesus more than anything or anyone period. they also hate goyim knowing anything about their culture or religion or history. Constantly ask questions about the talmud, it make his skin crawl.

(((We))) aren't all bad user.

I mean most of us our people are, I am redpilled now to my people, but I'll just say that the full blown leftist bullshit and attitude might not be ingrained yet as a Freshman. Most Freshman just want to get laid, not lecture.

Give Jewboy a chance. Hell, his parents might have connecty you can use if you turn out to be friends.

But just to be safe, get a #MAGA poster, if he's a Jewfag that ought to trigger him.