I'm bored and lonely, tell me about some Sup Forums approved forms of entertainment

I'm bored and lonely, tell me about some Sup Forums approved forms of entertainment

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GRT6WPn2vnQ
youtube.com/watch?v=MSifi8246YQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=tdoafPTSQpE
youtube.com/watch?v=P73REgj-3UE
m.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL9-2UnSOnlzX6oQ7IK9e9s1N-zZ_V-Ole
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Anal fisting. Dry. Youll get used to it, dont worry.

Suicide

neither of those seem entertaining at all, ya'll are quite strange

Working at walmart

Pack of negros congregating

History
Anthropology
Fitness
Art
Magick and the occult
Philosophy
DIY crafts and construction

I’m just referencing things I got into after purging materialism, alcohol, junk food and hedonism from my life. Something goes out, something has to come into the “circuit”.

SODOMIZE YOURSELF WITH NAZI PARAPHERNALIA

Hmmm, observing the negro in his natural habitat does seem pretty entertaining, although I feel like it could drive you insane if you're exposed too long

youtube.com/watch?v=GRT6WPn2vnQ

Animated stories from the bible are the closer to sinning you should get.

Classical Music.. in the evening its French early 20th c. chamber music like this

youtube.com/watch?v=MSifi8246YQ

holy shit numbers confirm, sorry OP youre having an interesting night tonight

Thank you very much for sharing user! I've been wallowing in materialism for a very long time now, like what you mentioned (alcohol, junk food, etc). However I'm realizing more and more that it's just empty bullshit that goes nowhere. I would like to live a life filled with those things you mentioned, it sounds a lot more fulfilling! As of yet I haven't figured out how to acquire the discipline to do so however.
Feelsbadman

I agree. Though it’s age has little to do with it being good or not.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=tdoafPTSQpE

I enjoy shitposting, learning history and playing RuneScape. I need more enjoyment though. Getting bored of life. Should I go live in a woods?

sounds lovely, thanks for sharing muh man!
I will listen to stuff like this while having tea and studying I think!

digits confirm user. dry fisting or read a fucking book nigger

write your own personal life plan, with a goal you earnestly believe you want to work toward 3-5 years ahead. pray while you do it.

> t. early-30s bald commiefornian STEMcuck who is too old and beta to get rich or get a phd

don't be like me, kid. get out while you still can. never lose hope. never lose faith.

read democracy the god that failed.

hoppe cheers me up

logic is my fetish at this point

unironically Seinfeld

I feel the same way user. I feel like I'm not getting enough enjoyment out of life either, and usually days are filled with more listlessness and suffering than joy.
I just watch various anime and such on TV, and play video games that have become shitty that I barely enjoy anymore. After about a year of doing little to nothing I'm finally making plans to get a job in Tokyo, hopefully work will straighten me out.
it's not a bad idea to try innawoods, I've seriously thought about doing it at some point. but do go unprepared, definitely try to acquire skills and bring supplies and equipment!
youtube.com/watch?v=P73REgj-3UE
This guy has a lot of interesting techniques to build your own shelter n shit like that all by yourself.
It would certainly be a great way to test your mettle.

I've been here for over a decade. I have a bottomless amount of tolerance for Negroes, if not corporate politics

Start Small, and find what’s right for you.

You won’t enjoy every old book by every esteemed man who wore a powdered wig. You may not like Mozart and Beethoven. You may, however, enjoy listening to audiobooks on your commute, and that can be just as productive. I read Jung, Nietszche, listened to Manly P. Hall and so forth, on my commutes and lunch breaks. These are free, and I didn’t own a single non-academic book, during this time. The only real brainwork for you is to actively pursue study in what you want.

Pray

Grab a shotgun or something and go hunting for niggers

Ah yes! Secret teachings of all ages! I have that one, very good, too bad I haven't read through it all yet. Yes, thanks for the advice, I will try to start small.
This is a great idea! Thanks user. Just remember, life aint all about getting rich, one thing I've learned through the suffering I've experienced up until this point in my short life is that happiness has to come from within.
There are filthy rich motherfuckers out there who commit suicide, as well as poor ones. I agree with you that goals are essential to happiness however. I think I'm just going to throw myself out into the world, and even if it tries to eat me alive, it will be sink or swim.

Or documentaries, for instance.
m.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL9-2UnSOnlzX6oQ7IK9e9s1N-zZ_V-Ole
Just learning things like our own history is important and productive in and of itself.

Any place you are genuinely interested in, you can start there, and it won’t take any discipline, because it won’t feel like work.

That primitive technology shit looks like stuff we should all learn. At least we'd be prepared for when SHTF

do not go unprepared*

>Sup Forums approved forms of entertainment

E-celebs. Go to YT and check out Milo Yiannopolous, Ben Shapiro, Jordan Peterson, Tucker Carlson, Joe Rogan etc. entertainment for hours.

That’s misdirection and downright black magick, by (((outside forces))) to judo The People’s Force into a harmless and ineffectual direction.

Oy vey.

Don't forget the endless hours of watching sjws and liberals get owned and wrecked by le awesome right winger.