youtube.com/watch?v=QC36NmnLIZM

19:37

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LhF_56SxrGk
ktekpro.com/product/kshrn2-stingray-harness/
ktekpro.com/dealers/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Alex Jones Bump

what's all that gear strapped to his stomach?

I doubt any of it works, its just to make him look important. Probably an old deconstructed Radio.

looks like a saudi richboi terrorist in training doing a summer job for linda so-sour

He claims it is 60K worth of equipment.
My guess is that he is a trust-fund antifa poser.
Real antifa probably laugh at this guy.

its a violation of the rules Hiro made to identify him since he is a member of Antifa and not a fascist like Drumpf supporters, Twitter has the same rules as Hiro to protect freedom fighters.

both of them get quite fucking childish at the end there

would antifa ever accuse someone of being a zionist? he called owen a zion pig, pure mudslime talk just like linda sarsour followers, and i never seen antifa with that kinda gear on, could be part of a team making some propaganda renting the equip setup from a bigger entity. i wonder if there were any more like him. if he was an independent youtuber dont youd think hes PLUG his name every 5 seconds to millions of infowar viewers.

Camera

people with that much invested into capturing video you can want to go ahead and check his computer I promise you will find a litany of horrors.

>>/baphomet

why does one guy have almost a TV Studio attached to himself but doesn't want viewers???????
OH GEE I WONDER.

antifa have been declared a terrorist organization, no different than ISIS

His seatbelt

check his computer

If you pussies don't even have the balls to fight these faggots back then I don't give a shit anymore

why does that stain on your pic look like a merchant....pls god make it stop

La creatura... el Diablo...

What causes thick stringy mucous to accumulate around your lips by simply talking?

suking dik probs lol

He just violated the NAP. You could literally pull a .44 Magnum and blow that spic away.

A social anarchist should know this.

Mkultra

there's a time and place for everything m8

Mother of God! Make (((it))) stop

ppl be waking
extreme stress, the boy is reacting emotionally af.

oh god I had a teacher once that had this, gross cum lips every single day

What race do you think he is?

it happens when you recite bible verses... it's a sign (((He)))'s listening

I did too. It was fucking weird, he'd always have these white blobs at the corner of his mouth, and after a while, as he spoke, they'd turn to strands like this. WTF causes this?

probably got experimented on during some tour of duty in the middle east

this antifa thug too. heather heyer in charlotesville

gastroesophageal reflux disease.

Location?

time to dox this punk. he said he was at standing rock. lets go boys.

You could shoot him just because he spit in you?

Goog image just his face

Mutt, I.E. American

analyzing

Gotta dox fast, will post and update.

psycotropic meds.

enhance
enhance
track 34 right
gimme a hard copy right there

i did a reverse image search and came up with:
1. cleft lip
2. lots of mugshots
3. probably gay
other than that, i need more resources.

He seems to be a spic or some Southern European?

Info so far:
>Guy is a social anarchist
>Location is NYC
>I've got a logo for a rag, looks obscure.

>He's nickname is the spiter because hollllyyyy fuck he spits so fucking much (24:19 of video)

computer enhance image

Definitely Hispanic or middle eastern.

Hard to find anything about him.

the "water protector" thing on his backpack may link him to some native-american activism about some fucking pipelines.

I'm trying to fined some info now about the equipment he has.

he said he was at standing rock. lots of video out there. chekd

>He seems to be a spic or some Southern European?
Doesn't have a spic accent. Most likely European.

lets enhance
youtube.com/watch?v=LhF_56SxrGk

The guy admits to being at Standing Rock, what city was this? If not near Standing Rock thats pretty conclusive proof of protest tourism.

jesus christ the amount of kikes in that one area
wew

keep on bumping

Bumperino of justice

>Get spit on TWICE
>Muh puhleeeesss
>We need ta get this guy arrestud hurrr

I like some of the stuff this guy has done but he was a major bitch in this. If somebody spits on you even ONCE you punch them right in the face.

he would get sued

If so then why are we not storming their meetups and shooting them in the face?

Enhance

>Mestizo

Go back to stormfront faggot

I know that is the normal reaction to have, we have a visceral impulse to punch anyone that spits on us. But we need to make the left look like the bad guys, we need to put on a "mature" front so they can't paint us as the bad guys. They're actually helping us when they attack us like this, it helps us win the propaganda war.

nah, this guy is too important for street brawls. hes part of Alex's crew. NYPD would have arrested HIM for fighting back, trust that.

Should have shot the infowars fuck.

His equipment Is manufactured by K-Tek.

The harness holds an audio recorded an it's valued on amazon for 313 dollars. Easily all the equipment he carries is not cheap, someone had to finance all that, I wonder (((who))).

ktekpro.com/product/kshrn2-stingray-harness/

Can't find any more clues on this guy, help me out bros.

look at that mutt face and those soulless black eyes

>non-whites are human

No, I don't really think so...

Spitting is biological warfare and assault. Punching them in the face is the correct response.

Whats up with this niggers lips?

It aint reallu be like all that! Garenteed facts!!! We aint out here tryna cause no commotion! We just finna have are voices be heard!!

nice

that's 300 for the harness alone

i want a radio guy to tell us what he's carrying an how much it costs

Ok Info so far to make sure we are on track:
>Protest in NYC
>The guy is a social anarchist
>Stands for "Standing Rock" and has a shitty logo rag
>Said something about "school journalism" or something like that and that is why he has the equipment

Any "journal" clubs or something in NY we could check?

My First though is that he is some kind a fotographer for a college or leftist media/newspaper.

The equipment is certainly not his.

a full setup not counting with the microphone/camera goes up to 3.5k.

sounds like a little too much for some lefty schoolpaper. he's also walking around completely by himself.

id be very interested to know who spittles is and where he's getting this stuff from. he might be funded or he might just be some trust fund baby angry at the world

How you figure we aint human?! Cuz you dont know science!! We BEEN humans you racist peice if shit! Garenteed facts!!! Talkin bout aint human when we STARTED humanity!! And that’s true facts!! Garenteed!!! If its anyone who aint human its racists peice of shits!! You heard me!

He's making pussy lips, to empathize with womyns and sheeiiiit.

Looks like they are located in California.

1384 Poinsettia Ave # F, Vista, CA 92081

the 65 meme personified. the only thing missing are the flies attracted to his unwashed foamy spicky hair lipped commie ass

On this day, the numbers spoke,therefore,his name shall be smegmouth.
ALL HAIL SMEGMOUTH!

Needs more fluids. Drink more cum mouth.

Spitting on someone is assault. You might not be able to shoot him, but you can kick his ass and accidentally blind him in the process.

DAS RITE

oh hes one of THOSE. water protectors are such big frauds.

I'll see your faux nigger and raise you one goofy nigger.

hes yelling 'anyone got a cup of coffee?' in reference to that goblin assaulting Alex j in Seattle...hes trying to get people to assault this camera crew.

Preciate the support but you ugly as hell on the real tho!!! Hahha but preciate ya

how did you found out?

>smegmouth
Sounds good to me.

UPDATE ON K-TEK

Map of a dealers:
There is one far out and a shit ton in NYC herself.

ktekpro.com/dealers/

He wasn't alone. The girl next to him have some native american stuff on her sign.

Plus her beanie have a "water is life" phrase.

Dont be calling nobody “nigger” while im in the thread bitch before my boy Tavarus find you out!! Best believe hes nice with the hacking you hoe!!

They look similar, probably brother and sister.

His parents might simply be rich and he's a spoiled brat that wants anarchy.

post the setup in skyking thread maybe the hammy bois will know a thing or two.

look like brother n sister to me

She has the logo too. We could face search her.

It would be worth it. Plus he probably has way more money than that broke spic. Guarantee he can get better lawyers.
So what? Spend a few nights in jail then get bailed out.
99% of people in America have already made up their minds politically. Punching somebody in the face for spitting on you isn't going to change anybody's opinion of the right. The right will come to his defense and the left will just hate him like they always do. Pacifism is for cowards. If somebody assaults you (spitting on somebody is assault), you assault them back. There's lots of reasons to do this. But the main reason is so you send a message to other people that you are not somebody is going to let people do whatever they want to you. You give people a pass to do whatever they want to you, other people see that and will continue to fuck with you. Or, somebody fucks with you, you break their face, then people will think twice before they consider doing something to you.