I won't take long, nor answer any stupid questions. Just wanted to give you guys a fun fact

I won't take long, nor answer any stupid questions. Just wanted to give you guys a fun fact.

There was a demonstration in Bizaah. Some photographs were published. There was a big oopsie in some of them. Some officials are scrambling. Some individuals are scared shitless now because of it.

Other urls found in this thread:

fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Offensive_d'Afrine
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is one of the oopsies in the image you posted?

Fake and Gay

Yes

Ok cool, make sure you don't tell us what it is. We have to dig deeper per Sup Forums LARP rules

Seems legit, just image searched this & nothing came up

This, please whatever you do DO NOT elaborate
>inb4 Q makes a post and people lose their shit leading to a bump limit

Is it anything to do with the blue beret?

fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Offensive_d'Afrine
It's still up on french wikipedia, among others. What're you on about?

My bad. I wasn't intentionally trying to be so vague. The demonstrations were somewhat real. However individual(s) who may or may not be pictured, were definitely not supposed to be.

Everyone looks the same

The bald headed man, looking down. He sticks out. Why?

Don't see Chelsea Clinton, Barrack Obama, or Carmen Sandiego. I give up!

Why is he in the back too? Almost like he's controlling the mob

The guy in the suit?

Jesus Christ I don't want to get skull fucked for posting this.

And who is that?

Yes, way too white in my opinion.
CIA niggas

what is YPG_bKK_PYD

Who made the signs for these kiddos? Or are arablets of god-tier penmanship? That's some good calligraphy.

Are these Kurds?

If its a public and widely spread photo, why are you larping as if the CIA niggers will track you down for saying that some guy looks familiar?

Whats Bruce Willis doing in Syria? Die Hard 6.27: Die Super Hard?

I thought you meant the pro Kurd sign. who the fuck are those guys?

YUP and YUP
My first thoughts
Kinda like Catholic priest looking, and homeboy in the back doing the same looking down while everyone else smiles and looks up or looks up in awe, curiousity

Blue Berets are often worn by Spetznaz.

American spies are taught to fold their arms and look downward to appear unassuming.

Why Spetznaz and CIA would be working together, I have no idea.

This is probably a slide thread anyway so sage

Seriously? You country has been bombing the middle east for decades and you still don't know Arabs from Kurds?

I can't tell my ass from a hole in the ground

Bump

Right is the sole instigator and mastmind behind the battle of al-bab. Cooperative efforts with Left made it such a success for future endeavors.

Left is a very high ranking official of an alphabet organization.

Hint: Neither of them have a place near/around Bizaah.

Although it's public, one of the organizations involved with overseeing certain sensitive activities received a direct memo in regards to a set of photographs (this one included). There's also a video roaming around somewhere.

that's terribly ignorant of you
>see's flag
nevermind.
fyi these guys are slaughtering the fuck outta kurds right now

oh. well thanks for the heads up

listen, either you’re a shill trying some odd new tactic of Where’s Waldo, are being continuously vague on purpose, or you genuinely don’t understand that people can’t read your mind.
I’ll assume it’s the last one, so here’s a few questions...
>I have no idea why demonstration you’re talking about
>I can’t read whatever scribbly desert language that is, so if that has something to do with it then I’m out of the loop
>I have no idea what this picture is supposed to be revealing
>what people “aren’t supposed to be there”

Does anyone know where I can read an overview of current world politics? I'm afraid Ive had my head up my ass for 39 years. Doesn't matter the length. thanks

Not my problem. Perhaps the post doesn't pertain to you then.

Also, why'd you change from Euro to American ?

Bump for legit

That ID

Europe is a meme flag
Also wouldn't Alphabet soup pertain to burgers?

If only It was night time those niggers would glow in the dark

dont listen brudda just keep bommin

that oughta get you started, may post moar if thread needs bumped

>doesn’t pertain to me
Judging by the responses you’re getting, it doesn’t seem to pertain to anybody here. You could’ve elaborated instead of acting like an asshole so I guess you’re afraid to explain yourself, I’m guessing because you don’t know what the fuck you’re talking about. Good luck trying to get attention to your post when maybe 1 person on this entire godforesaken website knows what you are on about.
To the flag, didn’t notice I had it on in the first post, didn’t want to keep using it. Besides they are meme flags who tf cares.

you're fake and gay and flag memer