How Many?

How many bodies with police find in the backayd POL?

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/us/2018/01/21/cops-may-bring-in-cadaver-dogs-to-search-for-possible-remains-other-children-at-calif-house-horrors.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I’d really hope it will be none but sadly the possibility is a bit strong

I think they should check the texas yard too.

id say 13 bodies

My god those poor children. They all look like inbred mutants. They never asked for that. I just want to cuddle them and pet them and tell them everything will be ok and that they are loved and let them eat as much ice cream as they can and make sure they never have to worry about anyone hurting them ever again :(

I feel like adopting them and starting my own Adams Family.

would molest #9 and #9 only.

Are both of those parents white? How did they produce La Creaturas?

which one snitched?

dad worked for places like Lockheed and Northrop, never any problems with cps or police. Suddenly the house is raided and children taken away. The worst horror stories you can think of come out one after the other. Kids are never seen again

Any articles doods?

Missed this whole thing

>children
Half of them are malnourished adults.

By starving them.

Gonna be dead little babies. :(

who are you and what do you know?

foxnews.com/us/2018/01/21/cops-may-bring-in-cadaver-dogs-to-search-for-possible-remains-other-children-at-calif-house-horrors.html

Which ones molested each other while they were trying to sort out their confused primal urges? I thinking coke bottles in the back at least grabbed #9s tits once or twice.

Why do they take them out and do photos like this if they keep them locked up in the house?

>ITS UH CONSPIRACY

So as not to arouse suspicions.

She probably laid a egg every month or so... I would have to say at least 200.

Mormons?