Sup Forums will defend this

>Sup Forums will defend this

Imagine how tiny their cocks must be to actually do something like that

Americans are so gauche

Actually, furries disgust me

Wh*tes are the most violent bloodthirsty race ever

That's literally abhorrent.

I'm okay with killing a leopard. Fuck those fags. Kill an ocelot? You're dead, nigga.

Awww he's hugging the local wild life. What a great guy.

>imagine getting mad at nature because you are a faggot pussy

I just don’t see any fun or masculinity in having an African tour guide drive you to where an animal is so you can shoot it with your rifle from a mile away
Real men hunt with bow and arrows and stalk their prey on foot
Pic related

I hate cats, I would have shot it too if it tried to attack me

While I don't agree with hunting for sport, these animals only still exist because of nature reserves setup primarily by white people. The Africans don't want to keep big cats or megafauna alive, those things fuck up their villages, crops, and kill their friends/family.

Those reserves exist to protect the animals, and they are funded by selling the right to hunt, usually old, infertile animals who can prevent population growth.

The choice is to let the animals die off, or protect them on reserves. So even a dumb shit liberal can't argue that it's wrong to kill them for these reasons.

the kitty you mean?

Awww he's performing the Heimlich maneuver on the leopard choking on a bone. What a great guy.

>implying that bear wasn't baited or treed

Poor doggo ;w;

why do leftists always bring it back to dick size....its very Jewish..

You don't know how hunting works, shut the fuck up and go away.

hunting deer, ducks & other animals for food is acceptable

Hunting something like a bear or leopard is just retarded

Either way my point still stands
Where is the fun in using a gun from a far distance
It seems like such a pussy thing to do

Id like to see the fuckers try

>I just don’t see any fun or masculinity in having an African tour guide drive you to where an animal is so you can shoot it with your rifle from a mile away
>Real men hunt with bow and arrows and stalk their prey on foot

A black bear? That's like "hunting" a fucking golden retriever. That's manly to you, faggot? If you want to be a man, spend some time on the mats/in the ring/in a cage.

neither did the Trumps. OP can resolve this issue by hiring a tour guide, like the Trumps did

You’re literally risking your life hunting animals on foot with nothing but bow and arrows
Go wrestle with your little gay tapout bros faggot

t. vegan soyboy

Hunting isnt really my thing so I dont like it but if its legal then Hitl- they did nothing wrong .

ITT clueless fucking yuppies. Slide horseshit thread.

I absolutely hate them for that.

It appears Walmart is...

The hive...

How tiny must your balls be to not do something like this ? You must be boring AF - and poor . Thats why you will only ever get beta women . * I also have no balls,alpha women,or money

Grabbing pussy runs in the family dipshit.

He's giving that nice cat a hug. What's the issue?

>Projecting this hard

Men need to eat, and feed the women in the village. This is the NATURAL STATE OF MAN--HUNTING!

actually the Talmud says the blacks were cursed with a big dick
jews dont even excercise they literially only care about gold

>was
Some people just need time to catch up

Neither of those pussies in OP are eating the leopard
There is nothing masculine or noble about shooting an animal with a sniper rifle. Be a fucking man and use the primitive weapons our ancestors have been using thousands of years

anyone who would defend senseless murder is a fucking kike

Hunting is just something stupid men do to feel like strong men. I thought we'd established that already.

hunting is fine but trophy hunting is pretty gay

Humans are savages. What did you expect?

you sure like imagining cocks

We aren't even trying, either. Don't make us.

>getting upset and pissy like a woman over an animal killed buy not giving a fuck about fellow whites
So many soyboys ITT

Fucking based. Hunting exotic animals is one of the most redpilled things you can do.

No I fucking won't. Trump's kids are fucking scumbags for hunting big game animals.

>i killed an animal at distance with a projectile that goes at the speed of sound, look at me am I NOT SPECIAL

>conservationists will defend this
ftfy

this is the most retarded post i have ever read in my life. using a primitive weapon also gives you a HUGE "unfair" advantage against an animal.

Void Africa of the exotic,
void earth of the nigger

Thanks to the money they paid to kill that thing, probably a dozen exist that wouldn't have.

As much as I think the people who trophy hunt are utter douchbags, if it's managed ecologically it can be a huge benefit for conservation efforts.

It's a fairly common thing. I mean it's hard to argue against from the point of view of the cash strapped biologists, if some fat american will pay hundreds of thousands of dollars to shoot an elderly male lion (who would never breed again, and would only ever kill the cubs of another male) it's a fairly easy decision.

t.nogunz

patriots murdering jaguars
where have i seen this before...

jew post

Rich niggers hunting these animals is the only reason they still exist. Predatory animals kill livestock and children, if it wasn't for the cash flow generated by canned hunts, the locals would have killed off these competitors a long time ago.

Just like snakes and large felines in my shithole and spiders and alligators in Australia?

No, you are just making a shitty excuse to a unexcusable activity.

Besides, this is a wholesome gay activity, it's the same retardation level than buying a trophy.
Use a high-caliber pistol or shotgun to hunt, not this pussy sniper killing of a old and already sedated animal.

I sure fucking wont though.

>Just like snakes and large felines in my shithole and spiders and alligators in Australia?

No, because people don't get a hard on for killing them because they're not "big 5" game animals.

>No, you are just making a shitty excuse to a unexcusable activity.

Evidently it's a good enough excuse for the myriad conservation groups who do it.

>cat of prey gets eaten

welp, meh

>Hunting with guns is unfair, if you had guts you'd fight fair
>Hunting with bows is unfair, if you had guts you'd fight in an arena
>Bullfighting is unfair, if you had guts you'd fight unarmed
>Kangaroo boxing is unfair, if you had guts...

kek

>Real men hunt with bow and arrows and stalk their prey on foot
>Pic related

A gun gets the job done quick and easy which is how killing an animal should be. And nothing manly about killing a black bear, you can raise your voice slightly and the damn things run for it.

Strap in because this truth is gonna hurt more than your boyfriends strap on:

Trophy hunters and hunters alike are not only the most generous conservationalists they generate almost all the revenue that goes toward wildlife conservation.

A real man would learn how to manage recoil you soyboy faggot

>boyfriends strap on
???

The Obama Administration’s ‘Brazen Plot To Exonerate Hillary Clinton’ Starting To Leak Out
/mbmc/ Late Night Comfy Edition
SNAP EBT outage
Congress Calls for Second Special Counsel After FBI “Loses” Strzok Text Messages

I've got a vagian and I can't an tell you're a 1cm dick looser

People ITT have no fucking clue how hunting works. You say it's inhumane to hunt a animal in wildlife yet you fucks eat your mcdonalds every night with no ounce of guilt. Let me guess, its ok to raise a animal in a factory and kill it, but it is wrong to raise a animal in wildlife and kill it?

People who hunt are more loving to animals than the cucks who judge this image.
I find it funny how you fucking hypocrites are against trophy hunting but you have leather seats in your car, leather belts, wallets and shoes, isn't that your trophy? STFU and stop larping on Sup Forums when you have no fucking clue how the world works outside your bubble of guilt.

but the pic op posted looks kinda disgusting. i don't eat meat that often and i feel like it's unnecessary to just kill a leopard. for what? aren't tehy endangered?

Leopards are niggers of the cat world. Good fucking riddance

Nice looking cat. The owner takes good care of it.

People eat bear meat

Retard

>I just don’t see any fun or masculinity in having an African tour guide drive you to where an animal is so you can shoot it with your rifle from a mile away
This. And I'm an avid hunter.

Payed guided hunts like those pay for overall conservation. Animal populations are assessed then quotas are set and park rangers and other employees get the equipment they need to better protect the park as a whole. In my state almost 100% of the Department of Fish and Wildlife and related conservation is funded by license sales, migratory game bird stamps etc. If paying to shoot a leopard helps to prevent a gook from getting rhino horn pecker medicine I'm all for it

And yet getting on someones case about being short/manlet is a ok.

Okey let me explain this to you.
Certain wildlife animals are endangered because they can only survive on certain parts of the world.
Lets take lions for example.
Lions are endangered in Africa. But not South Africa. Lions are breeding at a intensive rate. This is a problem because the population of other animals are to small to feed the lions. So what happens here is the lions causes a epidemic where they kill too much of a certain type of animal (e.g springboks) causing Springboks to go extinct and endangered.
So, how do we solve this problem?
We can't relocate because the lion won't fit in a new environment.
So we decided to relocate the lion on a hunting farm.(same environment, just a little bit smaller)
And we get Hunters to pay handsomely for hunting a lion(which is overpopulated).
The money for the hunt goes to the farmer, workers and upkeep of the park(wildlife area).

The average cuck doesn't know this. In his mind the hunter is a fucking murder that just goes and kills endangered animals when this is not the case.

There is literally NOTHING wrong with hunting. They don't want factory farming and then they don't want you to hunt in the wild. Libs just shut the fuck up you pussies.

>wasting time hunting a leopard to feed you and your family instead of an animal with some substance.

>pol memes white race's empathy
>pol defends sport hunting
>same time pol also knows mexicans still have savage violent amerindian tendencies

Tfw pol is hypocrite like liberals.

Hear, hear! If what these idiots pay covers the costs for conservation, let them pay. That's what hunting quotas are for.

It is completely natural to hunt animals and eat them. Fuck off you pussy

We wouldn't have so many beta faggots like you if men caught and ate meat like they have from the beginning of time.

This is why I could care less about the white genocide in South Africa

Its a fucking animal. An animal that would kill you if given the chance. Animals are unnecessary in the modern world. Kill 'em for food or whatever. Doesn't matter. there is no reason to feel for animals

>Dude imagine his penis, like imagine what it looks like and how erect it gets, i wonder what it smells like haha, s-small trumpy d-dicks... mmhmm

no I won't

Well in ye olde hunter-gatherer times, killing a leopard was eliminating a competitor, a test of hunting mastery and a source of fame and the spoils that went with it (wearing a big cat pelt got you some serious pussy).

Didn't even have to check the flag to know an Amerimutt would be behind such a mentally inept post

You people really need to believe this about us dont you.

I donate to animal shelters, feed stray cats and possums, and would risk my life for my dog.

Its you 'progressives' that delight in death and humiliation.

> Has leather seats, boots, watch, wallet and belt (basically leather trophies).
> Says trophy hunting is immoral.

No son, you are the hypocrite

>feed stray cats

big part of the fucking problem.

Faggot.

It's disgusting. I already have trouble maintaining my cool around hunters who sit in warm box blinds all season and bait their corn-fed pet whitetails.

And that's not even an endangered species, and it's afraid of humans and will attempt to evade you, and it's not fenced in, and you're not being driven to it by a local like some poncy faggot.

What makes you more special than an animal? You both breath, eat, feel, emote, sense, etc. With that ideology: you would cuckingly love to have your flesh digested by a superior alien being who's IQ is higher than yours, physically stronger, and with technology more advanced. Yes I am talking about reptilians (specifically alpha draconians).

So many disgruntled civili cucks in here