Buyfag thread

buyfag.moe

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/MotsuToys/status/866939177639784449
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

my friend sent me these for building a motorcycle tool for him. i dont buy small goods unless its waifu stuff, but these are pretty cute. they'll complement the upcoming koto Yukari nicely

Mfc link for this boat?

That looks like a nice semen sommelier

She worth preordering? Doesn't look like any major quality issues.

Tits look like ass

Literally

But, isn't that what happens when you squeeze tits together? They look like booty. It's front butt, isn't it?

All the shitty Kill La Kill figures are getting rereleased all of a sudden. Do you think Trigger is planning on doing another season or something?

look at how, instead of spilling out, it swells up at the very top like buttocks do. it doesnt bother me like it does him, but i can see his point

I'm more of a fan of the gap between the tits and not uber squished ones

I haven't heard this one yet. Good stuff.

Chinese fig for a Chinese game. Probably isnt on mfc.

>Yat-Sen from WarshipGirlsR figure
Nice. Wasn't expecting to see one of her.

Humans are attracted to boobs precisely because they look like butt cheeks. The asses of many primates are hairless and change color and shape to indicate sexual maturity/readiness to mate, and humans' quadripedal ancestors would have instinctively reacted to them. It's still coded into our genes.

it's a chinese boat from myethos, you will probably see her on amiami in the next weeks

Excellent taste.

How have the people around you reacted to you owning a daki?

I feel like this is the final step and I'm resisting temptation.

i have a great need for this classy lady

Sometimes that can make them look like bolt-ons/fake tits.

nobody has to know my love for my waifu

Do you just toss it in the closet when people come over?

Poorfag here. Used my mother's card to buy my first stuff some days ago. One daki two figures. Now my mother is broke, in debt and will face serious legal charges. I might end up homeless. I envy the wealthy.

Just when the sculptor doesn't add proper weight to them, or when they are too round

sorry.

just dont give a fuck and dont be embarrassed. what are they gonna do if you act like its normal and humorous?

I wish this was real, but I know it is not.

I don't own one yet but I'm about to buy one, fuck it, I don't give a SHIT

Only thing is I have no idea what kind of pillow to buy, is there something good on amazon for less than $100? I want a 150cm and was looking at the DHR4001 for like 140, but then there's a Shin Magical Sweet for about $100. I was hoping to spend like $70-80 though.

Also has anyone bought a cover from animedakimakurapillow.com? They have a cover I really like in two way tricot but they seem shady.

Why in the world would you let other people into your own room? Unless it's your mom or something, in which case I already told her about my waifu.

Simple but elegant. I like it. Myethos has done a good job of delivering on their prototypes too, right? Did Stardust release without looking retarded?

The only people who have seen it are friends and they are fine with it, they even say it's comfortable. I am only embarrassed about it being a chinese bootleg but she has no official one so there isn't much I can do about it.

chopped memory foam from Coop is amazing

Now that we are talking about dakis. I'm going to order a custom one and I want it to be to scale, how should I measure her? She has one arm overhead and her legs are bent which makes it pretty difficult to measure how tall the daki should be.

The final product has been of lower quality than the prototype, think Kotobukiya levels, so not particularly bad but not stellar either

no, people simply do not enter my bedroom

dont. you have limited pillow options, make it fill out the pillow. doing it any smaller will feel like wasted effort when you see it (unless she's a legit loli) and doing it any bigger will make it impossible to fill

>that feel when my waifu is 150cm, the exact height for Dakis

I should get a custom one done too.

Why would you want it to be real. I'm overwhelmed with remorse. Why do so many people wish for the suffering of others. I regret what I did not only did I fuck myself but also my dear mommy.

But she's a big girl, she's close to 170cm, probably around 165cm without shoes. I must go with a 160cm daki at the very least. I'm super autist so I feel like I absolutely want it to match her height.

what lazy and dumb bait

Because it's hilarious imagining you blowing $400-$800 on shit with your mother's money.
It's obviously fake though, nobody here would actually be stupid enough to do that.

well if you're autistic enough you can make a custom pillow, but you're not going to be satisfied with the 50cm width either once its stuffed. decide how much effort and money you want to put in

looks like her butt is floating off the seat

Will a cover that I guess is normal sized (150cm) fit snugly?

>decide how much effort and money you want to put in

I'll move heaven and earth for her if I had to, user. I bought a rare wallscroll and I'm going to buy a 180 A4 scanner just to scan this picture of her. I won't spare any expenses when it comes to getting a daki of her.

not that user but I've used my mom's cc without her noticing or asking before to pay por POs (around 350-450) I would feel bad but then again I gave her 1000 bucks a few months later, though I never told her I used her cc.

You do know that's theft, right? You're actively committing a crime here.

its snug. if you leave the pillow itself out flat it grows to a very full shape, but beat down and slept on in a cover its just right. length is what its supposed to be

its very very absorbent and antimicrobial. they recommend machine washing once a year. when i finally washed it, it kinda pilled and made foam fluff so i would hand wash in a bathtub, but once a year is plenty often if you keep a clean cover on it. my regular down head pillows, in comparison, look disgusting after a year.

welp, get some art made that you're happy with, decide on the scale, farm it out to any screen printing place that can work with the material of your choice. if you're gonna go custom you can get exactly what you want, and theres no need to deal with elevens and international shipping/language barriers. the pillow you can DIY

not really since I'm a additional cardholder(though I wasn't supposed to use that card anyway)

I actually found an artist (from the same country as me no less) in deviantart that mimics my wife's series anime style to a t so I'm going to commission her soon. I have almost everything in place, but what do you mean not deal with elevens? I don't really know any other place that could make dakis, certainly not nearby since I live in a third world country.

The latest Prison School chapters are turning me into an even bigger Hanafag. But now I'm torn. I passed on the first Hana figure, because at the time I thought it was too expensive, but now it's $500. The second figure was shit. The upcoming figure is good, but the first one was way better.

Any chance of a re-release on the first one? Should I just settle for the new one?

Dolls are so cute

My Dad said my the girl on my daki (my waifu) was sexy. My Mom said she looked like a very sweet girl and had a cute smile.

I'm pretty damn lucky given how supportive my parents have been of my autism and hobbies.

seems to me that lots of places can screen print and sew if you source the fabric you want. i just used a deviantart artist and a well known chinese site that used to advertise custom printed goods here, and i'm very happy with the colorfastness and durability after 2 years

>posting chorogon shit.

Ball joints are sexy.

So is the two way tricot really worth the price hike?

Where would I want to start for a daki? I'm as poorfag as it gets at the moment, so I'm trying to spend like 50 bucks on pillow and cover. Once I've got my shit together I can consider coughing up for some premium shit

Depends on what you like but I'd say yes, its not that much more expensive since you are only going to be buying the one daki of your waifu, anything else is cheating and you would be a faggot.

look in the dumpster at the hotel the day after your local anime convention. wear gloves, though

You can probably get a plain pody pillow and cover for that price, you don't step into dakis unless you've got money to burn or a lust for bootlegs, and even then.

Will you one day 'grow up' from buyfagging?
Or do you think that it will an eternal downward spiral into spending despair?
What will be the fate of all your beloved plastic butt/figures collection when you pass away?

My parents don't care about it, my mom even told me the girls are cute (I only sleep/display my sfw dakis).

Also, I only let my very close friends into my room, anyone else besides them doesn't even have the slightest idea.

Fair enough, but that's the point. I'm not looking to be a collector, just have a decent pillow and one or two waifu covers. Once I have some cash to burn I can upgrade.

Will you one day 'grow up' from life?

Probably if i fall for the 3DPD meme.

> eternal downward spiral into spending despair
I'm already on it, minus the spending part.

> What will be the fate of all your beloved plastic butt/figures collection when you pass away?

Doesn't matter. I'll be dead.

>it's another bootlegshit from some no name chink company
Does anyone ever give a shit about those bootleg shit except chinks?

Poorfags and idiots love bootlegs but that's not one.

I don't get why people see owning a daki as "the final step". Personally I see dolls and onaholes as being more down there, dakis are no worse than figures for me.

How do dolls feel anyways? Hard or soft? Do these expensive dolls at least feel high quality?

Will you one day 'grow up' from posting the same shit every thread for attention?
Or do you think that it will be an eternal downward spiral into repetition and loneliness?
What will be the fate of all your beloved buyfag threads when you pass away?

i po'ed pic related because i'm curious about their quality

yea, I know I will grow out of this. i'll probably be like 45 or something by the time that happens though.

I'm 29 and I just grew into buyfagging.

She look like a poorfag. So bland and ugly

GIMME MONEY

Her pose looks a little stiff

Which one /buy/?

Why does the bottom face make me think of Initial D?

Guys, what do you think about this product? I think I found the ultimate sex doll.

twitter.com/MotsuToys/status/866939177639784449

Wait until the release date; a lot of Scats had their heads broken off from her last figure.

This. Boobs come in different shapes and sizes, so squishing varies.

Depends on the angle in the pictures.

I really like that dress and the translucent hair.

I dunno. Maybe I'll just keep the ones of characters I really like, and just sell the ones which I don't care for anymore.

>3DPD meme
That's called reality, my friend.

>Myethos
Any word on their QC? Never heard of them until now. Other than that, definitely worth preordering in terms of the base and her pose.

You're not making sense. Then again, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Pink.

>mfw

Looks like a deformed baby.

>Myethos
>Any word on their QC?
this will be my first from them, but i think some of their previous releases were well enough received to give it a shot. i do really like the base and outfit (minus the cape)

i don't disagree, but there's enough else going on that it still works for me

>came into some money recently
>Jibril fig comes out soon
>prices have gone up a ton

I have never been a expensive fig buyfag before, what will I be looking at for prices and availability after it is released?

They were getting hideously expensive in the aftermarket.

Patchouli is my favorite 2hu, but I'm skeptical about this figure. The base in particular kicks me in the nuts because it's so damn ugly.

I don't know if it's worth the price, what do you all think? Did anyone pre-order this?

I sorta did. I used to have a pretty decent collection but I sold most of them off and now I only own about 4 figures. Haven't bought anything since.

I still do like looking at pictures of new figures though. I've just given up on buying shit.

This is my 11th year of buyfagging figurines. So far i am loving it.

It helps that my threshold for buying is very high, so I still have space for more.

I already gave up on life so I might as well waste it on statues and toys.

Yes, I did. I don't mind the base. Shouldn't be that hard to swap something else if you really cared.

I wouldn't order a scale if you aren't 100% sure if you want it. No point asking what other people think. Also, if you are in this hobby you shouldn't ask if a figure is worth it or not. That's just a dumb question.

Green's face with pink pantsu.

>you shouldn't ask if a figure is worth it or not
It's not wrong to do it when you ask about the quality of the product and if it's worth its price. Though you could do the research by yourself, asking never hurts.

>realize I don't have the gurren lagann movies
>nyaatorrents is gone
>only place that sells the blu rays charges 70 USD for the two movies
is it worth it?

Animebytes

And now I can't fucking unsee it. Great.

I'm really tempted to get her. She would be my first preorder, and having till December to pay feels nice, since Christmas money comes in and I can work a little after the uni.