IQ

he ice stuff doesn't make sense. People from the desert and alaska would be geniuses.
What makes people intelligent is stability, growth in population with density.

Africa in the 60s was tribal and only had like 200kk people as a whole. Their population is booming. With time the smart people will rise to the top and they'll likely seek other successful people who'll likely also have the highest iq in their countries. The smart people from elsewhere will concentrate in the most important cities and with time the IQ will rise. Don't forget things like the Flynn effect. Also IQ is genetic but it's 80% (whatever the fuck that means) and you can't ignore nutrition.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_time
canacopegdl.com/images/consanguinity/consanguinity-1.jpg
oi50.tinypic.com/23j0g74.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No, because desert/ice doesn't allow for agriculture. They carve out a living there, but not large complex societies.

>How and where did the first agricultural societies first emerge? Archaeological evidence suggests the earliest agriculture was practiced around modern day Iraq, probably around 8000 years ago.

just admit your hypothesis is flawed

In places with different seasons you have to plan out when to sow and when to reap your crop. That's why white people have a better sense of planning and cause and effect. When the climate is the same all year around, you really don't have to plan past next week. If a farmer in Europe couldn't plan a year in advance, they'd starve during the winter, and if they couldn't plan several years in advance, they'd starve if they had a bad year.

And the abstract understanding of time. Many Africans cultures never developed a concept of thinking of the future. Even many American blacks struggle with this concept.

what the fuck are you going on about?

most of africa is not a desert

and people up north where it snows generally are much smarter

this shit is hilarious

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_time

You don't need high iq to do that.

so if their IQ rises , our IQs will rise also dude >????

all civilized peoples of the world, i.e. Caucasoids of both the inferior and superior type, and Mongoloids of both the superior and inferior type, descend from groups that survived and evolved during the ice age.

Neanderthals lived on ice and they were dumb

Actually the Middle East was much more fertile back in those days, especially in the river valleys. Egypt was the bread basket of the Roman Empire before climate changed and it dried out while the Empire was collapsing, look it up.

Why do modern MEs have average IQs of 90? African admixture from the mongrel Arab Peninsula, generations upon generations of first cousin marriage, general dysgenics. Europe did not have this, it did not get much genetic material originating from Sub-Saharan Africa like MEs did, lacked inbreeding and had generally good reproductive practices, especially inside the Hajnal line. There were also periods of the early modern era in which the upper class had population growth and the poorfags had population decline, which meant that the poorfags of Europe got enriched by the continent's genetic creme of the crop several times over (Ryan Faulk talks about this on his Alternative Hypothesis website and YT channel, check it out)

Regarding the question in the OP, I'd say climate isn't everything, you still need advanced societies to encourage and select for cognitive traits that are measured in IQ tests. However, while weather isn't the whole story, it is definitely a factor- Inuits have average IQs of about 90, despite being hunter-gatherers, unlike retarded abos and sub-saharan Africans with IQs of 60.

That's retarded.

The Saudi Peninsula is a fucking desert much the same all year round. But I guarantee you must be good at planning if ypu want to survive there.

By this "harsh environments = high IQ" pseudo Darwinian bullshit, the Bedouin should be geniuses because it is far more difficult to procure water and food on the Saudi Peninsula than ice age Europe.

But Bedouin Arabs aren't known for their high IQs,

Therefore argument invalid

also keep in mind that people who live in deserts and jungles as ooga boogas excel in specific types of intelligence that are demanded of them by their environment. Abos, for example, have garbage overall IQs, but they have visual IQs of around 110 because as nomadic people they are more inclined to remember places and landmarks, and will have faster reaction times to shit in the wilderness. Jared Diamond actually waved his dick around about how attentive Papuans seemed when he met them, not realising that these Australoids had visual IQs of 110 and cognitive IQs of 60.

Regarding the creme of the crop rising to the top in Africa, you realise Africa will still be a shithole right? 80% of IQ being genetic means that regardless of nutrition, these niggers won't be much more intelligent than they would be now. It would basically be the difference between coons in the USA and coons in Haiti or Ghana. Also, in the USA measured by IQ. 20% of blacks are smarter than the dumbest 50% of whites. That means only 20% of blacks have IQs above 100, even in first world living conditions. Given IQ clusters closer to the mean, the majority of those 20% of blacks will be 100-115 IQ rick and morty types that go to college in the west and study English literature; they're smart, but they're really not that smart. Take those out and think about how many Nikola Teslas sub-saharan Africa is going to produce.

>With time the smart people will rise to the top
like that has ever happened anywhere...

canacopegdl.com/images/consanguinity/consanguinity-1.jpg
oi50.tinypic.com/23j0g74.jpg

I want to watch Prison Planet and Inception

So they're a bunch of cousin-fucking niggers.

Yet they survive an environment far harsher than ice age Europe.

Therefore they should have high IQs, since harsh environments allegedly produce high IQs lol

Can people who believe in the cold environment stuff explain why asians and jewish people have higher iq than whites, please?

>since harsh environments allegedly produce high IQs

That's just your strawman

No way, it's a serious argument alt-righters make.

Everyone has heard it
> Whites have high IQ coz muh harsh ice age n sheeit

I just gave a compelling counter example to that case. I'm strawmaning no one.

Do desert climates really require long-term planning like Europe's does though?

You can't really call the Arabian desert seasonal, it's just hot and dry year round. They need to be tough to survive in the desert and know what they're doing, but they don't necessarily need to be smart or good planners. Also, the human race evolved in the tropics, it is much better at dealing with environments in which there is extreme heat than in which there is extreme cold.

Asians and Azkhenazi Jews (Sephardic Jews have Arab-tier IQ) both have blood (in the case of Asians) or admixture (Jews) from the northern half of the Eurasian continent. They also have built extremely complex societies (in the case of Asians, look at Confucian collectivism and the amount of cohesiveness, complexity and intelligence it takes to run and participate in such a society) and, in the case of the Azhkenazi Jews, were banned from holding land in Europe and were forced to make a living off banking (requires mathematics) or artisanship (requires intelligence also), which selected for high IQ individuals which were then kept in the Jewish population through inbreeding (google Tay-Sachs and what caused it), with a lot of European admixture when they first entered Europe and hijacked some genes from it (there is a group of Jews in China that look Asian because they have done the same).

The genetic disparity in IQ between genetic clusters of people from different geographical regions comes from a combination of environment, society, and the things that result from the former two factors interacting. It isn't a simple story and it's pretty fuzzy, but you can't call it bullshit, because the group differences are there and they are majorly genetic instead of environmental.

>it's a serious argument alt-righters make.
shouldn't be a problem to quote some of them right?

>coz muh harsh ice age n sheeit
Now that is a different argument than your strawman from a previous post

I think you might be too dumb to understand. You're probably one of those people you're trying to excuse.

We don't know if this is why but one hypothesis is that Europe was a perfect combination of cold winter and mild summer to necessitate advancements that allowed us to survive the winter and at the same time allowed for high diversity of plants and animals to be farmed.

The hotter climate of Africa and the middle east didn't require the planning for winter months and the harsh climates faced by groups further north didn't allow for anything other than subsistence hunting. That niche that we found ourselves in was perfect for the development of intelligence right down to the abundance of nutrients for a developing brain.

Maybe not though, maybe the pressures that allowed for intelligence to be more fit for reproduction was purely societal. Who knows. Maybe back then in order to be a Chad you had to be able to juggle knives. That takes brain power. Those with the best skills banged more chicks and we got smarter because of it.

We don't know why we are smarter. What we do know is that intelligence has a heritability in the US of .8. We also know that there is a persistent gap in intelligence between Whites and Blacks. We also know the more g loaded the test the bigger the gap between Whites and Blacks. Besides the difference in intelligence we also know that Blacks have much higher genetic tendency to react violently to stressful situations. Worse than that even, Blacks also carry, at a much higher rate than Whites, the 2 repeat allele of the "warrior gene" which is associated with reacting violently to non stressful situations.

70 years ago white people were told “there are several million starving people in Africa”. So we send them food for decades. OMG! There are a billion starving people in Africa! Pretty much proves white people are idiots.

Oh yeah my man. You need to be isaac newton to plan for crops. ONLY in that situation there's need for planning in the world. No one else needs to plan for ANYTHING only for the goddamn crops. At least I see.

It’s one of the explanations, that only the strong and smart ones survived the climate, but that wouldnt mean that americans with northern ancestry would go dumber by living in warmer climates. Sure we have good genetics up here, but the average mediterranean is as smart as the average nord which ruins the whole concept.

No what happened is that white cultures started killing off their most violent and stupid people near the late Dark Ages. Overtime (like, 300 years worth) this led to a generally smarter populace that created stability and security, which began to raise IQ even more. Factor in the concept of public education, literature and yadda yadda yadda there you go. It's also a reason why the African-American IQ is slightly higher than African IQs, but I fear that I is not the only difference among us. It's hard to describe, but even smart blacks have a "blackness" to them that still is at odds with white societies.

Even if our IQs were the same we'd still see multicultural societies be less stable and less happy than homogenous ones.

I don't need to quote it, it's right above. Addressing the logic suffices, as I have done.

It's only legalistic pseudo-intellectuals who need to make meaningless distinctions over petty details because they have no real argument to make.

As expected, you have no point.

>it's right above
Yeah and it's your strawman. Besides you no one here was claiming that any harsh enviroment produces high IQ so your bedouin counter-example is a textbook case of attacking a strawman.

Maybe u should re-read the posts above. It's all there and speaks for itself. The people who have made relevant points I have answered them.

I'm not gonna repeat some custom-tailored version of my case for the trivial preferences of some autistic resident retard.

>You need to be isaac newton to plan for crops
yes you need to
agriculture was a much much much bigger advancement than newton's physics, agriculture in cold climates is even a bigger leap from what niggers were up to

Wow how did the first generation of farmers even managed to survive such high requirements? I mean they were low iq, right?

All races including Blacks are losing intelligence in this era.

they were brilliant compared to everyone else

>they were brilliant compared to everyone else
But your theory is that they became brilliant because of farming in a cold environment so they had to be dumb before. You're saying that they need to a bunch of isaac newtons to do it. Don't you see the problem here?

>bunch of really smart guys start farming
>plebs join
>plebs become smarter
wow, so hard

In what way does seasonal planning matter there? Of course there's an edge, but do you really need it if you are living at the coasts and live off of mainly fish or trade.

the dumb people died, they didnt breed.
whoever could produce the most food and protect it became the most valued mates, they had lots of children

How can whites even compete?

All the smart people in Africa left ages ag. Africa will never get better unless some one goes over there with guns and forces them to be better but it just isn’t worth our time to do that’s so best to just leave it as a slum

the middle east and the mediterranean do require long-term planning, with harsh summers and mild winters

>Maybe u should re-read the posts above
Quote the post that makes the case that any harsh enviroment produces high IQ, besides your own strawman that is.

>Ice all the time
>Arid all the time

The key thing here is change. It's warm part of the year and freezing the next. You have to develop a way of life that can accommodate for long periods of starvation, but not so much that you live in a constant state of subprime subsistence.

Only the underclass practiced farming, it's menial labour high IQ types would abhor farming. They would become a architect or a bureaucrat to buy slaves instead of wasting their time on a farm.

What's worse is that you believe that "bravely" farming in temperate environments like Europe or north east Asia where the temperature never reaches any extreme selected against stupid people. The opposite should have happened as stupid people who cattle are the bed rock of feudalism.

The opposite is true only Europe is losing IQ points, the same is not true for America or the rest if the world.

What do we do when they come here in groups of 10s of millions?

>Imports millions od shitskins

>Were getting dumber goy

No you just let too many shitskins in

This is why I cant take ancap falgs seriously.
They just think wrong

>evolution takes 50 years

This. The whole bread is horrendous. It's reaching whole new levels of lack of cognitive functions. Wtf I thought we were the "intelectuals".

As I said, the logic has been thoroughly dealt with.

No one here cares about ur autistic hair-splitting.

all you did is attack a shitty strawman though

As I said, the logic has been thoroughly treated above.

You have no point other than the moaning and groaning of an autist who's one vintage train short of a collection.

lol

>the logic has been thoroughly treated above.

certainly not by you

There is no fucking way this bitch is half nigger. I have never seen a half nigger with such smooth, soft, predominantly European features and clear eyes.

She's quite attractive for a mongrel kike, and her academic achievement could have never been accomplished with dindu DNA in her head.

I bet her slut jew mother cheated with some latino.

Maybe u just need to read.

Get back to me when you do.

Just did and it's still a blatant strawman.

w/e dude

I have a feeling that the "Half Nigger" part of her is actually already half Nigger. Probably the daughter to a half-blood.

I just don't see any nigger in her. Even quadroons betray tell-tale signs like kinky hair, strong jaws, broad smiles and exaggeratedly round dimples.

I have lived around a lot of hispanics of varying mixtures and that is exactly what I see in this bitch.

I bet her jew slut mother fucked a latino and that's why this kike mongrel looks so hispanic and not african.

>people from the desert and alaska
people don't come from deserts and alaska, we come from the great rift valley of africa. we *evolved* into higher intelligence living in the harsh climates of the steppes of central asia, europe, and siberia, and by breeding with neanderthals.
>stability, grown in population with density
no, what makes people intelligent is adversity and a culling of idiots
mesopotamia. it's right there in the name. the land between the rivers. a lush green region, not a desert. those people also came from the central steppes of asia.
latinos are white, have blue eyes, and come from italy. those mongrels in the americas are just mongrels. stop appropriating my history, thank you.

Lol getting butthurt over semantics...

By convention latinos are the people of central and south america. Ur hurt feels r not gonna change that.

But if u knew what u were talking about u'd call urself a LATIN to denote southern european.

> doesn't know the difference between latino and latin
> gets offended

Lol

environment does actually changes your morphology and iq, but is not a clear linear progression.

for instance, goats that grow in remote, difficult environments reduce the size of their brains as an adaptation to scarcity.

I agree, and by that logic Europeans should have smaller brains as a result of ice age scarcity. Just more proof that harsh environments =/= high IQ.

Personally, I do not believe in evolution.

Whites have high IQs because God created us with high IQs.