#DiversityForIsrael

I am calling on fellow Jews to hide any African migrants facing deportation from the great state of Israel, America's greatest ally, in their own homes. If we allow these fine African migrants to be rounded up, another shoah is inevitable. We must protect these migrants from persecution. After all, diversity has always been Israel's greatest strength.

forward.com/news/israel/392353/sarah-silvermans-rabbi-sister-leads-anne-frank-african-immigrants-israel/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Main

>“Who here would be willing to house people?” Rabbi Susan Silverman asked at a gathering of rabbis and educators in Jerusalem as she revealed the new campaign by Israeli human rights organization Rabbis for Human Rights. All of the 130 or so people in the room immediately raised their hands. Silverman said that while she hopes it won’t come to this, she believes that even talking about the idea should act as a deterrent to the Israeli government.

>Silverman – an activist, writer and rabbi who immigrated to Israel from Boston in 2006 – thought of the idea to physically hide refugees in Israeli homes and presented it to the group. Rabbis for Human Rights will now oversee the protest, starting with the rabbis and educators who attended Tuesday’s meeting taking the message to their communities across Israel.

Other urls found in this thread:

newsweek.com/israel-immigration-refugees-rabbis-anne-frank-deportation-783969
youtube.com/watch?v=aemqjhe_VAI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

I can get behind this

Open borders has done wonders for Sweden, it's only fair that the racist xenophobic politicians of Israel open up their borders

Why waste a perfectly good opportunity to harvest organs?

>when the only thing left to do is to fuck up the jews too because we are already dead

Don't know if I should feel good or bad, this will lead to the death of both whites and jews.

Israel needs to make itself the world power of diversity, human strength, love, and acceptance.
I'm glad many of Israel's rabbis are woke. It's so slay, I love it. #RabbisForIsraeliDiversity

There are still millions of healthy white people in the world. If we fuck up Jews now, we can still save the white race. Stop trying to blackpill everybody. It's not too late if we act now.

Yes of course! Diversity is our strength! It really is! Im also working on a project to get israel to open the borders. We need to show the Elite that humanity is rising and that so called "race" is a thing of the past

We all need to rise up against the A.I nwo. Technocratic future of humanity

Fuck up the influential jews not the average ones

>If we fuck up Jews now, we can still save the white race. Stop trying to blackpill everybody. It's not too late if we act now.

The jewish virus is self-replicating when left in the wild. Brainwashed whites will keep carrying the goy duties with or without jews, they will brainwash more whites and it will spread this way. There's no stopping it at this point.

Yeah, fuck the jews, it's just sad that it's has come to this, but at this stage of the game, jews deserve extinction.

Every jew must perish, man, woman and child alike. They have destroyed everything we had, we shall rape and tear them in half whenever we are given the chance. Make believe hollywood holocausts will have nothing on it.

If it's good for you it's good for the jew. diversity for Israel now!

Yeah, obviously. When we say "Jews" we don't mean individuals, we mean a systemic power structure. We need to destroy the Jewish lobby so that Marxist and Zionist agendas can no longer subvert Western governments to further its self-serving agendas.

Don't say "open borders for israel", it's too obvious; say instead "peaceful african asylum seekers", or something like that.

Why are Jews so racist?

Diversity is our strength!

what would happen if just 1% of Africa converted to judaism, and all of them got the right of return

We shouldnt post about this here. What if this gets big and the normies realize its a psyop?

>We shouldn't post about this here.
SHUT IT DOWN
>Normies realize its a psyop?
It's not, Israel should stop being racist and take their fair share of refugees. No psyop even going on here, just popular opinion.

this ones good

As a Jew, living in New York City I fully support your efforts to funnel African Migrants into the great country of Israel.
I think African and Pakistani migrants deserve to share in the fruits of the holy land and be blessed by the god graces of Mashiak in the Chutzpabala.
I think we should get local municipalities to organize events facilitating the migration of African and Arab migrants right into Israel, petition for housing units to be built to help assimilate, and social programs to help them get a fair start.
This is all a good thing and part and parcel and may Yaweh bless our new family.

you'll never succeed, look at all these fucking lobby groups they have to petition governments.

Bump for the cause.

Diversity is Israel strength, stop deportation.

newsweek.com/israel-immigration-refugees-rabbis-anne-frank-deportation-783969

Never give up, psyop can work both ways.

Y'all don't actually believe that this will have any effect whatsoever, right?
It's a shame you can't be like us.

Dumb goyim.

Don't forget the recent article about Russian Jews wanting to get into Israel needed a DNA test, so it's open game on calling them 'racist', because they're dna testing for it.

Lol.
the stolen state of israel , the fucked up place that kicked out the actual citizens and turned them into millions of immigrants

good luck trying to add "diversity" into that hell hole.

Bump

No we just want to expose you. I don't think many people care about Israel, we just want to exterminate you in our own countries and showing your hypocrisy is a good start

>it's a shame you can't be like us

Parasites?

Well. I curently make stickers with open borders for israel theme. people are stupid enough to support anythink. Be sure that lot people will see them it will be effective. Your jewish star is very trigering symbol in Europe. Also pushing in it on youtube and another platforms. Isreal will burn to the ground. Anti-Zionist action. Antifa will love it becouse they are against borders already.

There are millions of Jews in Israel and America, with way more resources than Sup Forums basement dwellers, who are doing a better job than you in the media and in the Israeli government. They call Israel Nazis and all that crap. But we aren't dumb goyim who are easily manipulated, so it's alright.

The only people stupid(aka leftist) enough to support it already oppose us.
Antifa has no influence over us.
And it seems to me that the only thing that's burning to the ground is Europe.

quit meming pls

I don't care about influence over there in your little kingdom. I am talking about showing what Israel realy is. To open eyes of many people as possible. And i will do it until i die. Israel is only place that deserve to be totaly erased from surface of earth. You will never be allies. Years ago when i was talking with people about Illumnatii and freemasons, people said it is crazy. Now almoust everybody knows that somethink like illuminatti exist. Well. Same will hapen with Zionism. Before it was only germany that was agaisnt jews. Soon it will be half of the planet. We have numbers you don't have. You are smart but you think are smarter than you realy are. There are many places where we can plant seeds. And you are stuck behind your wall. Surrounded be enemies. Be afraid.

Open borders make open boners

HAPPENING ALERT

>Now almost everybody knows that something like illuminati exists
Huh, are things really that bad over at your relevant country?

>Soon it will be half of the planet
The numbers say otherwise. So how many people have you enlightened? a couple? maybe even three?

Also i'm afraid you're kinda stuck with us now.
>t. Sampson

You fags think this shitty movement will change anything? ha! you make me laugh this is not 'Murica or Cuck-germany we do as we please.

Oyest of veys

>The numbers say otherwise.
Realy? Than why are you here?

Don't worry. I will do my part. Your pathetic insults have no power here. For me it is just fun hobby exposing you. I do not fight for greater good or saving white people. Whole Europe could end in ashes. I don't care much about that. I just do like you. I am not going to win anythink. Just to hurt you. Make jews fear again. I am friend with lot of jews here. You are not superhumans. You are people like us.

This

Last time a real Jew, not a merchant from your sexual fantasies, was in charge of Britain, Benjamin Disraeli. It was the British Empire. Now a Muslim is in charge of London and the progressive British society and Britain is gang raped and sjw cucked. So may be parasites, yes Ahmed.

Guess your right. Jews are already mongrelized via time and geographical spread which explains their ethnocentrism and hatred for purity.

g-goyim you are joking r-right?

>Last time a real Jew, not a merchant from your sexual fantasies, was in charge of Britain, Benjamin Disraeli. It was the British Empire. Now a Muslim is in charge of London and the progressive British society and Britain is gang raped and sjw cucked. So may be parasites, yes Ahmed.

Based.

Fuck you, Pakistan.

Well, you don't have power in the real world.
Your jewfriends are probably not purebred, and so they can only cast lesser jew spells, if any. Also why do you even have jew friends?

And I'm here for the memes.

It would really suck if your samson got EMP'd

HAPPENING ALERT (NOT A DRILL)

oyvey

bump

You should move the star of david down a little bit so it looks like it's getting goatse'd by hands of varying shades of brown.

youtube.com/watch?v=aemqjhe_VAI

bump

you have forgot about HONORARY ARYANS

"Rabbi" Susan Silverman. Women of the Wall.
A group that gets BTFO by little girls on the regular.
fuckerbook.com /womenofthewall/videos/10155814578070673/

The only open borders are between your mom's legs. We choose right wing party every election. Eat shit.

Erm... no thanks

Let's make this happen.

Schlomo here is afraid goys