How do conservatives survive in liberal cities?

How do conservatives survive in liberal cities?

>be me
>redneck from Texas
>move to NYC for a job
>everyone wants to talk to me due to my accent
>politics ALWAYS comes up, they bring up not me
>I say I am right wing pro gun
>people instantly get cold to me

How the fuck do people deal with this?

Try going to college in the Bay Area

LA conservative here.

Find a girl and redpill her.

i bet you would be triggered af if somebody told you they are anti-gun. typical rural/suburban retard

Don't talk to people

No I literally do not care. It's their opinion to have I don't hold them against it.

Simple, you double bind their asses. The liberal has one fatal flaw, they love to extol virtue, you need to place them in a trolley scenario.

>It's their opinion to have I don't hold them against it.
This is why you fail

>>everyone wants to talk to me due to my accent
>>people instantly get cold to me
Hint hint OP: You are a little monkey to them. They find you amusing, they don't see you as a man with opinions.

>Don't talk to people
People are fucking retarded. This includes nearly all conservatives. Chances are, you're retarded too.

Don't talk to faggots.

Leftists are not as tolerant as they think they are. They have a herd mentality, they are currently experiencing a collective nervous breakdown, as their whole worldview is dissolving like chickenshot in the rain.

What do you want me to do kill them?

The only way. Or find an East Asian

Explain

Currently redpilling girlfriend
been with her for 4 years
Mexican gf she voted for Hillary
but I'm teaching her

>kill them
Well, yea.

>Hint hint OP: You are a little monkey to them.
I kinda get this feeling from NYers honestly or maybe it's a liberal thing. They immediately assume all these kinds of stereotypes but these are the same people who get triggered when you ask an Asian where they are from.

Get them really gunned up about FUHRER TRUMP AND AMERIKKKAN FASCISM
Ask if this is such a dire fascist situation, what has THE #RESISTANCE accomplished
Bonus points for throwing in references to the DSA, Libya, or the popular vote in Honduras
It works out in Brooklyn at least

>Mexican gf
Disgusting

I bet your are a union grip

>Knows how to cook
>Main Language is English
>Loyal Catholic
>Currently in Uni majoring in Bio

They love their intersectionality and try to please everyone, so you have to put them in a situation where they would have to choose one group out of those they defend to betray. Much like the Aziz Anzari Trial (White woman vs Muslim Man).

Their Progressive stack is their biggest flaw.

What is the deal with this new wojak?

>Why do faggy jews don't like me
nice blogpost on a neo nazi hentai website

>How the fuck do people deal with this?
Don't move to NYC for starters. You would probably do well in a "little" big town like Indianapolis or Kansas City but seriously what the fuck were you thinking?

Avoid politics jackass its bait to confirm thier supsions

Mexican and part of a baby raping cannibal cult.

>is brown

Reddit trying to change wojak to appeal
it's failing horribly yet people still shit post with it

She's white
:^)
Her skin is white
Yet she has Mexican blood

>redpilling for 4 years
>2.5 years into redpilling, gf still voted Hillary
You got a soft grasp on that brown.

Get over it. Values are what is important not some magic bloodline that you are only %42 face of anyway

>Her skin is white
>Yet she has Mexican blood
I refer you to my previous post

>Values are what is important not some magic bloodline that you are only %42 face of anyway
The absolute state of civic nationalism. Kill yourself

Tits or GTFO

can yo imagine when the herd mentality turns

>it's failing horribly
>people still shit post with it
you are 130% correct

>I don't care that people earnestly want to disarm citizens
This is the one thing you should care about

Nyet
We haven't talked politics until 2016 when she was scared for her parents
She is accepting of my political beliefs but she still "Doesn't care much about politics" But I
told her about how Lefts use emotions for votes

They literally hound me to death about it. Here is how a conversation went with some coworkers during lunch.

>Them: I bet everyone has a gun in Texas, it must be like the wild west with crazy cowboys
>Me: Not everyone does but a lot of us do sure.
>Them: I wish that wasn't the case. We need to restrict guns as much as possible don't you agree?
>Me: No (just say no nothing else)
>Them: Why is that?
>Me: I believe heavily in the 2nd amendment (at this point the argument went for 25 minutes with them repeating fake bullshit from the huff po)

After that they didnn't invite me to lunch anymore.

I’m in NYC too. It’s easy to tell who is obnoxiously liberal right off the bat; at least for me. I just cut ties the second I see they’re going to want to talk about politics a lot. Conservatives are hard to find here, but you can find plenty of people who are in the middle and would rather not bring up politics. What do you do for a living user? Your job might expose you to higher concentrations of liberals.

Oh booo hooo it’s so hard to go to work because Juan is washing dishes. Muh Bluuud

This is the straight path

Ironically :^))))))))))
I still hate it

Stop giving a fuck and grow a pair

>Avoid politics jackass its bait to confirm thier supsions
Or, Agree and Amplify:
"Being anti gun involves believing that the unprivaledged deserve a chance to move up in the world?"

oh noessssss!!!111 people have different opinions than you.

>This is the one thing you should care about
These people aren't going to do shit but virtue signal on social media meanwhile I donate to both the NRA and heavily to the 2nd amendment foundation so I am not afraid of their opinions.

democrat politicians would be crucified alive

and I mean actually crucified, probably other even worse things since liberals seem to universally be amoral or immoral as fuck.

They're the "pretend to be nice to your face, actual psychopath behind your back" type of people

Tell them the 2nd allows the to fight THE EVIL NAZI TRUMP
You know if (((they))) weren't so comfortable

>After that they didnn't invite me to lunch anymore.
So, success?

It will be glorious

>Oh booo hooo

You don't talk politics at work.
If the people doing to you are not at work, why do you fucking care? They aren't important, nor are they paying you.

I never bring up politics, and if somebody else brings up politics I won't say anything. But recently I realized that that's not how you win culture wars, so I've been more bold in some of my views.

The NRA has done nothing but compromise on gun rights since their creation you faggot.

Get out of the city and come north. We're the real New York.

Avoid politics

>So, success?
No not success I was trying to fuck one of them. The quietest one. Still going to try.

GOA is a 1000x better you fag.

Like when

Me too op.

Politics are divisive in nyc.

Oh no they sighted sources and had statistics! How dair they user. Glad you are back here so circle jerk about 2nd amendment!

Please tell me you don't work for Google

Amsterdam conservative here, I dont talk about politics unless asked. When I do people usually shut the conversation down when I start feeding them uncomfortable truths. Works like a charm.

Every fuck time like the controlled op Jews they are.

Thats why I emphasized I donate heavily to the 2nd amendment foundation because they are the ones that do the heavy lifting. I support the NRA because it keeps up this giant useless strawman the left can keep attacking while real organizations get shit done.

>thinks he's redpilled enough to redpill others
>has mexican gf

lmao

Give an example

By not giving a fuck what some urban urchin thinks.

youplayedyourself.jpg

Found the Russian bot

I lost almost all my friends and family because of my Trump support. I think their politics are retarded, but I don't hate them for it - but they treated me like an evil leper. This place brainwashes people, user. Tread carefully. Although you will still be able to get plenty of pussy, so don't worry about that.
t. native new yorker

Fuck yourself.

No, that comes later.

Do you honestly think I will bite this shit bait? Honestly I want you to reply to me not do the pussy shit where you don't reply anymore out of shame.

pretend you're one of them. Every once in a while make a joke (red pill them in an amusing way) that totally exposes their hypocrisy. Over time they will enjoy your honesty and dislike super liberals. Most white people pretend to be SJW anyway just to fit in. Most know inside their hearts all of this Trump bashing is bullshit. Well, except the truly mental asylum patients who escaped again.

No

Lmao wow such an argument. Now I totally hate the nra

tell then what they want to hear and do you own thing

You tell them what you want to hear.

Fucking moron.

>but I don't hate them for it
Then you aren't doing it right

Good idea fellow white person

Accuse them all of displacing poor people of color
Congratulations you've won the argument

NYers are very pushy about this and not to mention they LOUDLY talk about politics at work all day and it's all redit tier shit.

IDGAF what you think faggot, because I know I'm right.

Just be ironic. They don't understand it.

Why bother? I'm free, they're miserable. Fuck 'em.

Sue your company for creating an unsafe work environment.

Atleast you don't live in Sweden

They go for a high score

>these people did a thing
>when?
>Omg all the time
>like when though?
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCK YOU I'M RIGHT
Lel OK bub. Time for bed, you have school tomorrow

Portland, or here. shut yourself off to them. focus on work, always be professional. take your frustrations out by making a twink rogue on wow and run around one shotting scrubs with sick ambush crits

>I'm free
Because if you don't hate, and aren't mentally prepared to do terrible things to them, that will change.

I know you're a lazy nigger and can't research anything yourself. I gave you the information, but I don't care enough about you to hold your nigger hand and walk you through it. Sink or swim.

Intellectually diversity is just as important as any other form of diversity.

The money from a job in these cities of squalor are NEVER worth the dignity and sanity you sacrifice.

Next time don't be so obvious shithead. At least try.